1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
Dam. I can't play supp anymore. Normal's/rank's all the same. Someone is like supp pls.....
posted
@BrokenArrow : What item do you rush first ? Botrk ?
Also is Sword of Divine any good ? o.o
posted

PyaKura wrote:

Only if you are realy fed
posted
Botrk -> PD -> IE -> LW -> defensive item/BT/SoD

Sword of Divine is decent if you are ahead and have vision control in their jungle
posted

SoG Tava wrote:

PyaKura wrote:

Only if you are realy fed
nope ,_, useless if you'r already fed...
it works well in early (if you use it ofc), mostly on twitch/adc's who only auto attack, it helps to get fed but becomes useless in late. A bit dangerous on vayne since she's supposed to fight only in tf and needs more (=>phantom dancer usually) than this 3 hit buff at these moments (but ofc i guess it's a bit different in bronze é_è...).
posted
hey i'm gold ok
it's just a fun item idc about its gold value as long as I can kill anything in less than 2 seconds
posted

BrokenArrow wrote:

hey i'm gold ok
it's just a fun item idc about its gold value as long as I can kill anything in less than 2 seconds
i was not talking 'bout you, and normal is a troll mode atm, i'll never do the same in ranked ,_, i play a lot twitch and even in ranked i do SoD tho

edit : and i know it you'r still in my friendlist man 8D
posted
sotd riven op
posted

hi im dragon wrote:

sotd riven op
Draven with Sotd and 3 axe or 2 is op as fukk.
posted

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

hi im dragon wrote:

sotd riven op
Draven with Sotd and 3 axe or 2 is op as fukk.
posted

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Draven is op as fukk.
ftfy
posted
So I was playing as Cassiopea and Fiora managed to ult after she got stun from my ult. You could see her transformed in stone while she was dashing around. That really annoyed me because she was under tower.
posted

La Volpe wrote:

So I was playing as Cassiopea and Fiora managed to ult after she got stun from my ult. You could see her transformed in stone while she was dashing around. That really annoyed me because she was under tower.
that sounds amazing
posted

La Volpe wrote:

I've had a Fiora ulti me mid Warwick ult. Probably would have pissed me off if it resulted in a death for me, but it didn't.

Saw a post on reddit mentioning some pro's are retiring because league is boring. Definitely not a good sign for this game.
posted

I wish I could do this well in ranked.

Pro's retiring? Hm, not too surprised.
posted
CLG Seraph sounds hype as fk
posted
Ranked games makes me lose my sanity. :(
posted

Vulf wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

I've had a Fiora ulti me mid Warwick ult. Probably would have pissed me off if it resulted in a death for me, but it didn't.

Saw a post on reddit mentioning some pro's are retiring because league is boring. Definitely not a good sign for this game.
Makes sense.

I've quit DotA to play LoL basically because LoL was better and more fun at what most of the player base plays: soloqueue.

But it's not anymore.
posted
The strength is real

Ok enough Vayne talk by me, I hope she is gonna be the one who carries me to Plat
Akali didn't work, Lee Sin didn't work, LeBlanc didn't work and Riven didn't work. Assassins, don't leave me ;_;
posted
(well Vayne is tagged as Assassin too)
show more