posted
casual penta in ranked the other day

(I'm Versatile in China-LoL)
posted

posted

I outdunked the dunk master
posted
fuk ap trist, cockblocking to the max

Still waiting for Lucian to be released. Shit's taking too long.
posted

i love diamond but i hate diamond

edit

he did fine i still love diamond
posted
Since ADC is my main role, do I have to like, buy Lucian (because when he comes out, everyone is going to use him)?

The way they describe his kit makes him seem.. a little OP.
posted
I wanna stop playing this game only for the shit toxic community... I love league but the community is a fucking joke, there isn't a single game where I don't see someone flaming or insulting each other. The worst is that these people are 12+ yo
posted

Jordan wrote:

I wanna stop playing this game only for the shit toxic community... I love league but the community is a fucking joke, there isn't a single game where I don't see someone flaming or insulting each other. The worst is that these people are 12+ yo
you are 12+ as well

???????????????????????????????????????
posted

Hika wrote:

Since ADC is my main role, do I have to like, buy Lucian (because when he comes out, everyone is going to use him)?

We'll see about that when he's released.
My guess is that it takes a while for people to get used to play against him and then he becomes one of the non-CC champs that gets crushed under one stun.
posted

Hika wrote:

buy him and pick him first hue, like i'll have to do ;_;
posted
buy lucian
instalock in ranked game
tell them you go baron full mr

trick them and go full ap drake pit
posted
this man is a genius

also
posted

Justykanna wrote:

zerothefallen wrote:

also related to the ranked team stuff. I have no problem playing with lower elos or lower levels, but when it's a serious thing and it's to be succeed, not to just screw around, It's not fun losing because your team made mistakes easily avoidable. 99% of all games I play in normals are with much lower ranked friends or levels or whatever, so it's not like Im "omg ur 2 low 4 me faggot"
You could always help / teach them.
I'm a week late, but I do. I just don't think a bunch of people I don't know are going to take lessons from me :L

Only person I've "taught" from the Osu! community AFAIK is Agnes, and she's a good support.

she just likes going 7/0 sona while im 0/2/7 ezreal

Jordan wrote:

Play with me and my friends.

I don't really see ragers often because im in a premade half the time.
posted
There is nothing wrong with wanting to play with experienced people. Just don't refuse to play with friends because they are bronze 5 because that is kind of a dick move.

A lot of people who play this game do not take criticism well at all. I've been reported by people for telling them that x item on y champion isn't good, and I usually get the (example) "I've been running this build for 3 years I know what I'm doing" kind of reply. I don't blame people for not wanting to help someone out.
posted

Vulf wrote:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to play with experienced people. Just don't refuse to play with friends because they are bronze 5 because that is kind of a dick move.

A lot of people who play this game do not take criticism well at all. I've been reported by people for telling them that x item on y champion isn't good, and I usually get the (example) "I've been running this build for 3 years I know what I'm doing" kind of reply. I don't blame people for not wanting to help someone out.
Agreed.
Lol, just because someone plays with a build of some form for three years doesn't make it good. The two have nothing to do with each other.
Then again, I very rarely see people on the same team helping each other with builds. I more often see "Why are you building that"? or some other rude way of saying the same thing...

zerothefallen wrote:

I'm a week late, but I do. I just don't think a bunch of people I don't know are going to take lessons from me :L

Only person I've "taught" from the Osu! community AFAIK is Agnes, and she's a good support.

she just likes going 7/0 sona while im 0/2/7 ezreal
If you do help people, then good! lol.
I didn't even mean formal 'lessons'. Just... not playing with people that 'want' to play with you isn't that friendly. =S Play with people for the player, not the skill.
posted

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

If you do help people, then good! lol.
I didn't even mean formal 'lessons'. Just... not playing with people that 'want' to play with you isn't that friendly. =S Play with people for the player, not the skill.
I might have wrote something wrong, if they want to play with me, I will not turn them down.

When I think of ranked teams, I don't think of "hey come play with me"

I think of srs practice stuff and Go4LoL's and shit

but ye
posted

Jordan wrote:

solution: don't play pvp or allegedly it's good if you play with friends
posted
wildturtle is part of a 3v3 team named cookiezi

random facts yay
show more