forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Katze

hey that was fun
Synchrostar
How to properly surrender when you had a 10kill lead bot and both bot n mids are trolling after

master yi op
lenkittykitty
< should seriously start playing pvp

but the fact that it's actual people and they're better then me is intimidating
Kanye West
jarvan is such a man

fucking love this guy

it feels pretty good to be the douchebag lane camper for a change

Devalix_old
yay

Hika
when did people stop knowing who to focus
it hurts badly
Jordan
>Play ranked
>Carry 15/3/10 and only get +8LP when I usually get +25
>Winning team gets few LP while losing team gets +0 because of server lag
>Ranked queue disabled when I feel like playing ranked

BrokenArrow
>Buy Orianna
>Instantly play her in a ranked without having played her once before
>Outfarm and -harass lane opponent
>Carry hard
>Win game
>Get honored 3 times

Vyscosity
casual penta in ranked the other day

(I'm Versatile in China-LoL)
Yapa_old_1

those

I outdunked the dunk master
Iggy
fuk ap trist, cockblocking to the max

Still waiting for Lucian to be released. Shit's taking too long.
tyrael6192

i love diamond but i hate diamond

edit

he did fine i still love diamond
Hika
Since ADC is my main role, do I have to like, buy Lucian (because when he comes out, everyone is going to use him)?

The way they describe his kit makes him seem.. a little OP.
Jordan
I wanna stop playing this game only for the shit toxic community... I love league but the community is a fucking joke, there isn't a single game where I don't see someone flaming or insulting each other. The worst is that these people are 12+ yo
maal

Jordan wrote:

I wanna stop playing this game only for the shit toxic community... I love league but the community is a fucking joke, there isn't a single game where I don't see someone flaming or insulting each other. The worst is that these people are 12+ yo
you are 12+ as well

???????????????????????????????????????
Iggy

Hika wrote:

Since ADC is my main role, do I have to like, buy Lucian (because when he comes out, everyone is going to use him)?

We'll see about that when he's released.
My guess is that it takes a while for people to get used to play against him and then he becomes one of the non-CC champs that gets crushed under one stun.
Nofool

Hika wrote:

buy him and pick him first hue, like i'll have to do ;_;
maal
buy lucian
instalock in ranked game
tell them you go baron full mr

trick them and go full ap drake pit
tyrael6192
this man is a genius

also
zerothefallen

Justykanna wrote:

zerothefallen wrote:

also related to the ranked team stuff. I have no problem playing with lower elos or lower levels, but when it's a serious thing and it's to be succeed, not to just screw around, It's not fun losing because your team made mistakes easily avoidable. 99% of all games I play in normals are with much lower ranked friends or levels or whatever, so it's not like Im "omg ur 2 low 4 me faggot"
You could always help / teach them.
I'm a week late, but I do. I just don't think a bunch of people I don't know are going to take lessons from me :L

Only person I've "taught" from the Osu! community AFAIK is Agnes, and she's a good support.

she just likes going 7/0 sona while im 0/2/7 ezreal

Jordan wrote:

Play with me and my friends.

I don't really see ragers often because im in a premade half the time.
Vulf
There is nothing wrong with wanting to play with experienced people. Just don't refuse to play with friends because they are bronze 5 because that is kind of a dick move.

A lot of people who play this game do not take criticism well at all. I've been reported by people for telling them that x item on y champion isn't good, and I usually get the (example) "I've been running this build for 3 years I know what I'm doing" kind of reply. I don't blame people for not wanting to help someone out.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to play with experienced people. Just don't refuse to play with friends because they are bronze 5 because that is kind of a dick move.

A lot of people who play this game do not take criticism well at all. I've been reported by people for telling them that x item on y champion isn't good, and I usually get the (example) "I've been running this build for 3 years I know what I'm doing" kind of reply. I don't blame people for not wanting to help someone out.
Agreed.
Lol, just because someone plays with a build of some form for three years doesn't make it good. The two have nothing to do with each other.
Then again, I very rarely see people on the same team helping each other with builds. I more often see "Why are you building that"? or some other rude way of saying the same thing...

zerothefallen wrote:

I'm a week late, but I do. I just don't think a bunch of people I don't know are going to take lessons from me :L

Only person I've "taught" from the Osu! community AFAIK is Agnes, and she's a good support.

she just likes going 7/0 sona while im 0/2/7 ezreal
If you do help people, then good! lol.
I didn't even mean formal 'lessons'. Just... not playing with people that 'want' to play with you isn't that friendly. =S Play with people for the player, not the skill.
zerothefallen

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

If you do help people, then good! lol.
I didn't even mean formal 'lessons'. Just... not playing with people that 'want' to play with you isn't that friendly. =S Play with people for the player, not the skill.
I might have wrote something wrong, if they want to play with me, I will not turn them down.

When I think of ranked teams, I don't think of "hey come play with me"

I think of srs practice stuff and Go4LoL's and shit

but ye
DaddyCoolVipper

Jordan wrote:

solution: don't play pvp or allegedly it's good if you play with friends
maal
wildturtle is part of a 3v3 team named cookiezi

random facts yay
zerothefallen

maal wrote:

wildturtle is part of a 3v3 team named cookiezi

random facts yay

cookiezi confirmed as wildturtle.

cookiezi is pro in league, pro in osu, and (iirc?) he was m/gm in sc2
maal
diamond in sc2
Hika

tyrael6192 wrote:

this man is a genius

also
i've been sitting in the tribunal for the past few days and i've been seeing funny crap like this

oh and why do people who play ez seem like such dick players
am i the only ez main who doesn't say rude things to people
christ at least i only call my premade supports bitches
DaDeceptive0ne
It feels so wrong. Sooo wrong, that I wanna win every Game just to reach Platin and I really wish I could play against Feeder and stuff like that.

After I reached Platin I wanna learn from my enemies <3

Cheerz, Gold I dropper nr1
Justykanna

zerothefallen wrote:

I might have wrote something wrong, if they want to play with me, I will not turn them down.

When I think of ranked teams, I don't think of "hey come play with me"
Fair enough.

Hika wrote:

And that's not considered 'rude'? =P
Hika
if my support is from my premade, of course not
people can actually take jokes, y'know :P
zerothefallen

Hika wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

oh and why do people who play ez seem like such dick players
am i the only ez main who doesn't say rude things to people

You belong in a mus-

must not summon agnes..
Hika
Noxians, I hate those guys.

Ez dance too op, ctrl+3 for days
maal
ez is shit

/awaits shitstorm
Hika
but he is known to be the sexiest male champ in league

i'm so sure i mean he has the face of a 12 year old boy
maal

Hika wrote:

but he is known to be the sexiest male champ in league

i'm so sure i mean he has the face of a 12 year old boy
meh i just dont like him, i feel he's weak, guess it's just me.

he has the best skin though, striker ezreal!
Vulf
As long as frozen fist is a viable item on him he can't be buffed.

At least you can gap close onto Ashe and kill her if her ult is on CD, but with Ezreal it's completely different.

zerothefallen wrote:

I think of srs practice stuff and Go4LoL's and shit
If I had the time for that I would, but I know some of those teams practice like 5-8 hours a day or more. Can't do that when you have a job and classes starting in a week. :(
Agnes

zerothefallen wrote:

You belong in a mus-

must not summon agnes..
i hope you die. in the baron pit.

Also, a loooot of people can easily gap close onto Ashe (unless she has Ghost/Flash, a high amount of skill and smarts, and a very peel-like support). But with Ez, "lol i'm going to circle around you all day and laugh at how you can't even TOUCH ME" *Q*

and that warwick avatar is adorable, vulf
Hika
same crap with vayne, q all around the enemy and you have a 1 v 5 ready to go
show more