forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
maal

Kanye West wrote:

Nah, winber's right. AD carries are "viable" because either they're safe (cait, graves, ez), hyper carry lategame (vayne, kog, trist), utility/initiation (ashe, varus) or outright win lane and snowball (draven)

Quinn doesn't really fill any of these niches as well as some other adcs. She's not that safe in lane pre-6, definitely not a late game hypercarry, has pretty much no utility other than a short blind, and has a few bad matchups.

Basically she's just an average solo queue champ, nowhere near best adc. Actually i had a hard time vs a solo top Quinn as lee sin until I got some armor and levels in w, her damage is kinda stupid early game vs melee
so because you say it, it's true.

nice logic
Vulf

DaDeceptive0ne wrote:

Ye and ppl are so uncoordinated nowadays. Funny to see how one person can win the whole game.
It can take one person to throw the game. Works both ways.
Azer

maal wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Nah, winber's right. AD carries are "viable" because either they're safe (cait, graves, ez), hyper carry lategame (vayne, kog, trist), utility/initiation (ashe, varus) or outright win lane and snowball (draven)

Quinn doesn't really fill any of these niches as well as some other adcs. She's not that safe in lane pre-6, definitely not a late game hypercarry, has pretty much no utility other than a short blind, and has a few bad matchups.

Basically she's just an average solo queue champ, nowhere near best adc. Actually i had a hard time vs a solo top Quinn as lee sin until I got some armor and levels in w, her damage is kinda stupid early game vs melee
so because you say it, it's true.

nice logic

He's right. Quinn isn't too good as an adc and she fares off much better in a solo lane against an AD champion. your blind and mobility nullifies the majority of your opponents trade and your passive procs are strong enough to burst someone out of lane in one combo. When used in bottom lane there are many other better choices as far as adcs go but her kit kinda fucks her over late game where you need to jump in and most likely get focused. When you die your team loses so much damage that the fight is most likely lost. Whereas if you put quinn in a sololane and she dies you'll still have the other, safer adc to do some deeps.
Just my two cents, I could be wrong but this is what I've observed over time.
DaDeceptive0ne

Vulf wrote:

DaDeceptive0ne wrote:

Ye and ppl are so uncoordinated nowadays. Funny to see how one person can win the whole game.
It can take one person to throw the game. Works both ways.
Thats so ridiculous, but true. +1 for you my friend.

Deceptive~
those
It's like trying to justify using Jayce as an AD carry.
Kanye West
Dont just take my word for it, look at the competitive scene. There's a reason why Quinn has never been played competitively; as an ad carryshe gets outclassed in every niche.

those wrote:

Jayce + Leona/thresh/blitz is a fun kill lane in soloq, tons of damage yo, jayce clearly best adc
maal

Kanye West wrote:

Dont just take my word for it, look at the competitive scene. There's a reason why Quinn has never been played competitively; as an ad carryshe gets outclassed in every niche.

those wrote:

Jayce + Leona/thresh/blitz is a fun kill lane in soloq
look at my previous post, where i said "people dont know how to play her"

but whatever; preferences.
DaDeceptive0ne
SPOILER
SK picked Quinn in LCS EU today. CandyPanda played her. Just said
Kanye West
Indeed they did.
SPOILER
They also lost.
DaDeceptive0ne
But not just because Candy picked Quinn. He can play Quinn and he is an experienced Player.
Warnin'
But they just got raped, I still feel sry for SK.
BrokenArrow
Thanks for the information. Please use spoilerboxes or something next time for the sake of people who didn't watch the whole stream yet. :c
Kanye West
Whoops, edited sry
tyrael6192
sk never win anything i dont know how you could possibly expect any other result
DaDeceptive0ne
Screw me! I'm sorry Broken :'( Wasn't my intention

But SK do win. They just dropped in the last 2 leagues, hard. Dunno what is wrong with 'em.

Cheerz, Deceptive~
Jordan

I hate these matches where you start losing hard and then become strong in late ;_; so many heart attacks
DaDeceptive0ne
I know this feeling, but it's still better otherwise. Well, it would be more awesome if they stop flaming each other.

Cheerz, ehm.. cheerz~
ItsukiKun

20 mins late
1st time as karthus
gets more money than half of the people...
DaDeceptive0ne
Nice one! I prefer Tear of Goddes on Karth. But your playtime is amazing, 1 hour! awesome.

And everyone "GG'd". Should be more often like this .___.

Cheerz, Deceptive~
ItsukiKun
The reason why I didn't get Tear is because like I said I was about 20 mins late and it looked like everyone was snowballing with the team score at 21/10. I thought it was gonna end pretty quickly... apparently I was wrong.
DaDeceptive0ne
Damn me, excuse me, screw me!

Thats why i should learn to read *-*

Cheerz, Deceptive~
tyrael6192
SiFly_old
I have absolutely no problem with people playing bad, terrible or are feeding not on purpose. But i hate players that never push their lanes.Even players with 6/1 stats or something that never push lanes are terrible.

So they get a kill, what happens after it? Nothing, since they have to spend 60s pushing a lane. Why would you roam around getting picks, when there are no objectives to take off it.. When you could just farm up and push lanes and pick on people out of position after doing that and grab easy turrets.

Though having 250cs after 20-22min as adc freefarming is the only +side.

Also played karthus few games back after not having him played for over a year, 500+ cs in a 60 min+ game.. First time i had over 10k gold in my bank I couldn't spend, after already buying pots/oracle for 30 mins.
Kanye West

tyrael6192 wrote:

more deman gold

Enhu
Justykanna
Thank you League for laning me against a Platinum player when I'm Bronze. D=
And my normal losing streak continues at 6, and counting.
Kanye West
yeah matchmaking for normals is really weird

sometimes you're matched against a diamond 1 and sometimes you're matched up against some unranked guy with 100 wins and doesn't know what a ward is
DaDeceptive0ne
Hidden Elo is the word. There is a MMR for 3v3/5v5 normal/ranked. So you can have a high MMR in rankeds, lets say 2250. But you can just troll and suck hard in normal games. (both 5v5). So, even if you are in Diamond Division and suck in Normalqueue, your MMR is not affected by this.

Eh.. there is also the MMR for 3v3 Team and 5v5 Team. That's the reason why it is possible to farm MMR with a ranked team.

Cheerz, MMR-ception~
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

sometimes you're matched against a diamond 1 and sometimes you're matched up against some unranked guy with 100 wins and doesn't know what a ward is
The person on the other side was noticeably better than me, I just had to make sure I didn't drag my team down... >_>
I'm bronze for a reason.
Devalix_old
This guy gets honor for his name:

Blaziken
Dat santa baron icon looks kawai as fuck.
Uni

Blitz carry op
Backfire
So I bought this thing called SGU

It didn't make me good.
Justykanna

Cookie wrote:

Blitz carry op
I've seen a lot of Blitzcranks getting a decent amount of kills lately...
boat

Justykanna wrote:

I've seen a lot of Blitzcranks getting a decent amount of kills lately...
you mean since always
Backfire
SPOILER
I realized I didn't really care for udyr.
Hika
my friend tried APC Blitz mid, he destroyed and carried us all with 23 kills once. He's really no joke.
Jordan

tfw full ad enemy team and your team doesn't stack a single armor item

fuck

this
Azer

tyrael6192 wrote:

Deman is the fucking man. I remember when this guy casted cod4 and shit.
SiFly_old

Jordan wrote:

tfw full ad enemy team and your team doesn't stack a single armor item

fuck

this

Wait you are always the first player that shows right?
Why are you in the bottom team?
Jordan
........ idk if this was meant to be some sort of sarcasm or whatever but I was Warwick.

Anyway

My reaction when I find out I have to lane against Brand as Talon

http://youtu.be/p0j0lO7uQBo?t=24s
show more