posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
Indeed they did.
SPOILER
They also lost.
DaDeceptive0ne
But not just because Candy picked Quinn. He can play Quinn and he is an experienced Player.
Warnin'
But they just got raped, I still feel sry for SK.
BrokenArrow
Thanks for the information. Please use spoilerboxes or something next time for the sake of people who didn't watch the whole stream yet. :c
Kanye West
Whoops, edited sry
tyrael6192
sk never win anything i dont know how you could possibly expect any other result
DaDeceptive0ne
Screw me! I'm sorry Broken :'( Wasn't my intention

But SK do win. They just dropped in the last 2 leagues, hard. Dunno what is wrong with 'em.

Cheerz, Deceptive~
Jordan

I hate these matches where you start losing hard and then become strong in late ;_; so many heart attacks
DaDeceptive0ne
I know this feeling, but it's still better otherwise. Well, it would be more awesome if they stop flaming each other.

Cheerz, ehm.. cheerz~
ItsukiKun

20 mins late
1st time as karthus
gets more money than half of the people...
DaDeceptive0ne
Nice one! I prefer Tear of Goddes on Karth. But your playtime is amazing, 1 hour! awesome.

And everyone "GG'd". Should be more often like this .___.

Cheerz, Deceptive~
ItsukiKun
The reason why I didn't get Tear is because like I said I was about 20 mins late and it looked like everyone was snowballing with the team score at 21/10. I thought it was gonna end pretty quickly... apparently I was wrong.
DaDeceptive0ne
Damn me, excuse me, screw me!

Thats why i should learn to read *-*

Cheerz, Deceptive~
tyrael6192
SiFly_old
I have absolutely no problem with people playing bad, terrible or are feeding not on purpose. But i hate players that never push their lanes.Even players with 6/1 stats or something that never push lanes are terrible.

So they get a kill, what happens after it? Nothing, since they have to spend 60s pushing a lane. Why would you roam around getting picks, when there are no objectives to take off it.. When you could just farm up and push lanes and pick on people out of position after doing that and grab easy turrets.

Though having 250cs after 20-22min as adc freefarming is the only +side.

Also played karthus few games back after not having him played for over a year, 500+ cs in a 60 min+ game.. First time i had over 10k gold in my bank I couldn't spend, after already buying pots/oracle for 30 mins.
Kanye West

tyrael6192 wrote:

more deman gold

Enhu
Justykanna
Thank you League for laning me against a Platinum player when I'm Bronze. D=
And my normal losing streak continues at 6, and counting.
Kanye West
yeah matchmaking for normals is really weird

sometimes you're matched against a diamond 1 and sometimes you're matched up against some unranked guy with 100 wins and doesn't know what a ward is
DaDeceptive0ne
Hidden Elo is the word. There is a MMR for 3v3/5v5 normal/ranked. So you can have a high MMR in rankeds, lets say 2250. But you can just troll and suck hard in normal games. (both 5v5). So, even if you are in Diamond Division and suck in Normalqueue, your MMR is not affected by this.

Eh.. there is also the MMR for 3v3 Team and 5v5 Team. That's the reason why it is possible to farm MMR with a ranked team.

Cheerz, MMR-ception~
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

sometimes you're matched against a diamond 1 and sometimes you're matched up against some unranked guy with 100 wins and doesn't know what a ward is
The person on the other side was noticeably better than me, I just had to make sure I didn't drag my team down... >_>
I'm bronze for a reason.
Devalix_old
This guy gets honor for his name:

Blaziken
Dat santa baron icon looks kawai as fuck.
Uni

Blitz carry op
Backfire
So I bought this thing called SGU

It didn't make me good.
Justykanna

Cookie wrote:

Blitz carry op
I've seen a lot of Blitzcranks getting a decent amount of kills lately...
boat

Justykanna wrote:

I've seen a lot of Blitzcranks getting a decent amount of kills lately...
you mean since always
Backfire
SPOILER
I realized I didn't really care for udyr.
Hika
my friend tried APC Blitz mid, he destroyed and carried us all with 23 kills once. He's really no joke.
Jordan

tfw full ad enemy team and your team doesn't stack a single armor item

fuck

this
Azer

tyrael6192 wrote:

Deman is the fucking man. I remember when this guy casted cod4 and shit.
SiFly_old

Jordan wrote:

tfw full ad enemy team and your team doesn't stack a single armor item

fuck

this

Wait you are always the first player that shows right?
Why are you in the bottom team?
Jordan
........ idk if this was meant to be some sort of sarcasm or whatever but I was Warwick.

Anyway

My reaction when I find out I have to lane against Brand as Talon

http://youtu.be/p0j0lO7uQBo?t=24s
BrokenArrow
Wee, got promoted to Silver IV after winning 3 rankeds in a row in one rush :)
Fun thing is I had to play adc in my promotion game. I usually suck as an adc since I never play it, but duuude look at this

Don't look at my horrible farm
SiFly_old

Jordan wrote:

........ idk if this was meant to be some sort of sarcasm or whatever but I was Warwick.

Anyway

My reaction when I find out I have to lane against Brand as Talon

http://youtu.be/p0j0lO7uQBo?t=24s
I thought you were talking about your team not buying armor, you mean the enemy team. My bad if I didn't read it well.

Shen should have rushed the bulwark/randuins/sunfire instead of the warmogs. Others normally don;t build resistances.

Why is everyone building that terrible frozen mallet item. Pure hp item with no resistances and a slow you pay a lot for that most champs don't even need, if you want the slow, just get randuins ..

// Almost reached lvl 30 on my smurf, will try to lose 10 placements without feeding but using all my knowledge on how not to win the game and reach b5. And will grind to gold afterwards, so if someone needs a few wins while I'm in bronze/low silver.
Vulf
If you would have built wits end instead of frozen mallet and didn't buy that stupid elder lizard item you would of had enough gold to get both randuins and frozen heart which would have made you unkillable against that team. Don't get upset with your team when you yourself didn't even build properly.

Frozen Mallet used to be pretty strong until they gutted the slow duration. Definitely not a rush worthy item anymore especially for Warwick. Mostly a 5th or even a 6th item pick up if at all.
maal
i dont think i'll get out of silver 3

been in promo 5 times so yeah
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

If you would have built wits end instead of frozen mallet and didn't buy that stupid elder lizard item you would of had enough gold to get both randuins and frozen heart which would have made you unkillable against that team. Don't get upset with your team when you yourself didn't even build properly.

Frozen Mallet used to be pretty strong until they gutted the slow duration. Definitely not a rush worthy item anymore especially for Warwick. Mostly a 5th or even a 6th item pick up if at all.
mfw even jayce had a frozen mallet
BrokenArrow
Blitzcrank with Frozen Mallet is actually pretty cool
"cool", got it
Kanye West
he's even cooler with a frozen fist
zerothefallen
i got to platinum

everyone is shit except agnes and I

because i cant win bot lane with agnes
show more