League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Miracle Lotus
I hate this game.
hillaryzx

Justykanna wrote:

Irelia's so much fun, I'm just terrible at using her.
those

Justykanna wrote:

I meant take the screen shots, not post em.

those wrote:

http://puu.sh
armorbreak

Justykanna wrote:

How does everyone make perfect screenshots, similar to Stefan's?
Do you all just crop? xD
well your keyboard should have a print screen function at the top just press that and it just copies and all you got to do is paste onto paint
Justykanna

armorbreak wrote:

well your keyboard should have a print screen function at the top just press that and it just copies and all you got to do is paste onto paint
When I do that though, I get the whole screen.
I'd just want the League results screen. That's why I ask if everyone just crops theirs.
Miracle Lotus
Jumped into a ranked game, immediately there are duo queue Spanish people and another Spanish guy, the other player refuses to communicate.
Immediately left the game.
Justykanna

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Jumped into a ranked game, immediately there are duo queue Spanish people and another Spanish guy, the other player refuses to communicate.
Yeah, I've got a few friends who keep getting queued with people who don't speak English, it's pretty terrible.
Miracle Lotus

Justykanna wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Yeah, I've got a few friends who keep getting queued with people who don't speak English, it's pretty terrible.
imo, NA servers should be separated in languages.
Justykanna

Miracle Lotus wrote:

imo, NA servers should be separated in languages.
I agree.
Teamwork game for people that can't communicate doesn't work...
Tshemmp

Justykanna wrote:

armorbreak wrote:

When I do that though, I get the whole screen.
I'd just want the League results screen. That's why I ask if everyone just crops theirs.
alt+print screen

or

puush (it's a software to take screenshots, do ctrl+shift+2 there)
Justykanna

Tshemmp wrote:

alt+print screen
That's what I was looking for, thanks!
GeeNX
Spanish players normally are stupid and flamers >.>
Aoriki

GeeNX wrote:

Spanish players normally are stupid and flamers
Sadly, this is true. I was in a premade match with my friends and we get one random and that random refused to communicate with us cause they can't speak english and keeps saying "noobs" " u suck" and so on. Sadly it's the other way around and more worst when you get an enemy team full of spanish speakers.

Gawd, why does my race (thinking if they are mexican's or something else) have to make us look even worst on a game . - .;
Vulf
I haven't had any problems with other language speakers since pre 30 like 3 years ago. Not that there weren't any in the games i played recently. I kinda miss the koreans and their boxes lol.

Even if they made another server (unless it's actually hosted in mexico) they would still play the English one. The Brazilian server wasn't even hosted in brazil and had no tribunal for several months before they did something about that. Terrible place to play from what some friends told me.
Justykanna
Worst night of League ever:
Played eight games with four of my friends and we went 1/7 for the night.
Ugh. x.x...
Vulf
Lose/win streaks happen.

I think my worst was 12 and 5 of those were ranked.
Aoriki
Eh, I think last weeks game was bad.
2/8 . _ . ;
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Lose/win streaks happen.

I think my worst was 12 and 5 of those were ranked.
That's rough.
I've had some good streaks (without these four friends) so maybe this has something to do with it.

How does the game match you up with people?
Feels like we're just playing people that are a LOT better than us.
But maybe that's just me.
GeeNX
Well, it happens to me totally different, when I play with friends, I feel like we are playing with people without hands u.u

Normally the thing is, they feed or are "okay" and I get feed in all games xD
armorbreak
You guys I will be Streaming Brand Support in ranked games and some normal games with my viewer and friends
Follow and support me at http://www.twitch.tv/shobushobu I will also stream some Osu! too
Usually Stream time mon~fri 3:30pm ~ 10:30pm Sat 10:00am~11:00pm Sunday 2:00pm ~6:30pm
ChouChoX
hola...my name....u don't see that??....i LoL player....asian player....use garena to play LoL..http://www.garena.my/..malaysian and singaporean server...LoL summoner's name su4eva....nice too meet you...sury..(english fail....totally....epic fail)......=w=
Stefan
okay.
Fabi

su4eva wrote:

hola...my name....u don't see that??....i LoL player....asian player....use garena to play LoL..http://www.garena.my/..malaysian and singaporean server...LoL summoner's name su4eva....nice too meet you...sury..(english fail....totally....epic fail)......=w=
You are creepy xd.
Aoriki
Name the person dot man. For using dot's instead of space.
Vulf
I would stream, but I know people don't want to watch boring stuff like Warwick (even though Ive been ROFL stomping games with him lately).

Might do a Volibear marathon since I'm on spring break this week. :D
Stefan

Vulf wrote:

I would stream, but I know people don't want to watch boring stuff like Warwick (even though Ive been ROFL stomping games with him lately).

Might do a Volibear marathon since I'm on spring break this week. :D
Warwick is a great and interesting Champion imo. Because of his Ult he's very neat to play as Ganker.

AP Yi is so gay.. This is just.. no, just gay. Whatever, carried as Supporter, so it's k.
those

ARAM Mundo best Mundo
Aoriki
All them shoe's.
The Winner Man
All dat magic pen
Glass

YEAH THAT'S GREAT I DON'T LIKE WINNING ANYWAYS

SPOILER
Time to stop maining support
Justykanna

Glass wrote:

SPOILER
Ouch. =(
those
I main support

armorbreak
I main support too
Vulf

Glass wrote:

SPOILER

This happened to me, but it was my placement matches.

There needs to be some other requirement other than just getting to level 30 to do ranked. =\
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

There needs to be some other requirement other than just getting to level 30 to do ranked. =\
Such as?
Tenshi

Vulf wrote:

Well you need to own at least 16 champions as well.
Vulf
The best suggestion I've seen on the league forums was to require a certain amount of normal wins before ranked. This would discourage smurfs in ranked as well.
armorbreak
It wouldn't discourage smurfs but it would be harder to smurf up in ranked
Vulf
I'm not talking about the low level pub stomp smurfs ( which is worse than the ones in ranked). There is a smurf detector for that which has been around for awhile.

Less people would be willing to make a smurf for ranked if you need about 500 normal wins for example. This still wouldn't stop the banned players though.
ReverseLight
not sure bad game or team of retards
Stefan

those wrote:

I main support

I want your Luck, those.
Suzoku
Dont you love it when you win your lane but then loses the game as two of your teammates dc? :|

Whats worse is that the Garen playing against me (Riven) got promoted.....
Stefan
thug life.

;u;
Justykanna

Stefan wrote:

thug life.
Unkillable to any AD? lol.
those

Thanks
JAKACHAN

those wrote:

Thanks
JAKACHAN too stronk on Karma =w=
dkun

those wrote:

Thanks
that game was godly

#NERFKARMA
Hakeru
told ya karma is too stronk
JesusYamato
Wait i had my TAMASHI in my FL but i always wondered who it was LOL
Hakeru
Justykanna

Hakeru wrote:

so , he's top huh
His skills look kinda neat.
Might have to try him at some point.
Vulf
He will be a good jungler judging by his kit. High sustain with strong level 2 ganks with his 1100 range E? D:

His top might be decent after a certain point in lane. Remember he is manaless like mundo, but his spells (except his ult) cost a % of his current HP and his passive only heals for 4% so you can't just spam in lane (early at least).
JesusYamato
Tried him on pbe
Build him like elise/amumu/singed
-Soba-
ranked so fun
dkun

holy shit jaka+those carry hard ty

support gold vs enemy jungler gold lol
Love
Couldn't receive my Jarvan tax after midgame. Dunkmaster needs his gold somehow... FROM OBJECTIVES! TAX DAT SHIT!
Keksi
I would like to play with some of you guis either on NA or EUW
KRZY
Better build Zac tanky, he just jumps around everyone in TF and as a result gets focused down pretty easily too.

Rylais at some point might work wonders, but from my experience on PBE today I doubt jungle Zac can afford it .
dkun

l m a o
(soz those)
GeeNX

Funniest game in ages, LETS PUSH TEAM
Aoriki

Janna so aggressive in bot lane but she can't handle a Soraka who gives mana all day~
ouranhshc

I LOVE AHRI SUPPORT
Synchrostar

20 mins 0-5 in turrets zzzzzzzzzzzz
Love

Welp
dkun

Love wrote:

Welp
a penta, a quadra, and two triples with katarina?
fuck you #nerfkatarina

also omg

Love
MY PANTS CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!
Stefan

Justykanna wrote:

Stefan wrote:

thug life.
Unkillable to any AD? lol.
They were three ADC in the Team.
Vulf
I don't get the new ranking system sometimes. Getting matched against/with gold 2-3's when your silver 4 kinda defeats the whole purpose of being that low.
Aoriki
Thus why I don't bother playing in the ranks. Cause I really don't feel like getting my butt kicked by people who play the game more then I and have a gold boarder or something.
Justykanna

Aoriki wrote:

Thus why I don't bother playing in the ranks. Cause I really don't feel like getting my butt kicked by people who play the game more then I and have a gold boarder or something.
The thought of ranked is scary to me...
Aoriki

Justykanna wrote:

That too...I've been seeing my friend play ranks and he has a Silver boarder. I most likely will never play ranks till I know I'm ready (Or something...)
those
Compared to Normals, in Ranked people are either much easier to play with, or much harder to play with.
Aoriki
But aren't Ranked players more stubborn the normal ones (or the same? I can't tell...)
JesusYamato
I don't get the new ranking system sometimes. Getting matched against/with gold 2-3's when your silver 4 kinda defeats the whole purpose of being that low.
You have unbalanced league/mmr
Basically you belong in "gold" MMR wise so you²ll earn more LP by winning and lose less by losing. (Until your MMR/Division stabilizes)
Either that or they are duoing with bronze.
those
Vulf

Ouariasse wrote:

You have unbalanced league/mmr
Basically you belong in "gold" MMR wise so you²ll earn more LP by winning and lose less by losing. (Until your MMR/Division stabilizes)
Either that or they are duoing with bronze.
I get like 30-40 LP per win. Thing is i wasn't even close to gold last season about 1400 elo at the end. I went 5/5 with placement games this season. If the system thinks i'm gold 2-3 worthy i don't get why it doesn't just put me there?

Aoriki wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

That too...I've been seeing my friend play ranks and he has a Silver boarder. I most likely will never play ranks till I know I'm ready (Or something...)
I've been playing on and off since the beginning of season 1 and i didn't start ranked till the end of season 2. It can be really stressful.
Stefan
@those's post: ;---;
JesusYamato
If you²re getting 40LP per wins then yes, you belong way higher than what you are atm. your mmr is not silver 4 at all. Youll probably skip a few divisions if you ever win your promotions.
JAKACHAN

Finally get to post one :D
Uni

JAKACHAN wrote:

Finally get to post one :D
Reported for hacking
dkun

jaka x dkun
Uni

dkun wrote:

jaka x dkun x Cookie
Ty you forgot me okay i see how it is
Star Stream

jungle twitch op

can somebody add S Stream(NA server) so i don't need to play alone <.<
Vulf

Ouariasse wrote:

If you²re getting 40LP per wins then yes, you belong way higher than what you are atm. your mmr is not silver 4 at all. Youll probably skip a few divisions if you ever win your promotions.
Still makes very little sense that I'm being matched against mid golds while my team has mostly silvers with the occasional bronze 1. After losing about 4 games in a row it lowered to about 20-25 per win so maybe this fucked up crap can stop now.

Anyways I think i give up on jungle warwick in ranked until he gets his remake. People have this whole mindset that junglers are supposed to win your lane in silver, and often times my lanes are dying before i even get my first red buff. lol.

I'd hate to do it, but I'm probably going to have to start being one of those [insert role] or feed douches since i can carry games when i get roles I can carry with. Like mid warwick for example.

Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Anyways I think i give up on jungle warwick in ranked until he gets his remake. People have this whole mindset that junglers are supposed to win your lane in silver, and often times my lanes are dying before i even get my first red buff. lol.
So, you've been getting matched with below-average (skill wise) people on your team, basically? lol They shouldn't be dying before red...
People will get pissed off if they're losing, no matter what.
If they lose a lane, they blame junglers (at least as far as I've seen in normal... maybe it's not the same in ranked). Blame game in a team game ftl...
Vulf
Junglers definitely get blamed for lanes losing in silver. Apparently this is a problem as high as platinum too.

Here is a video from a fellow jungler. So funny, but yet so true.

Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Junglers definitely get blamed for lanes losing in silver. Apparently this is a problem as high as platinum too.

Here is a video from a fellow jungler. So funny, but yet so true.
Like I've said before, sometimes, the League community isn't all too bright...
I'm not shocked it happens in platinum. In any game that involves teamwork, someone's always gonna blame someone else. Again, yay, dumb community.

I can't say I find it funny per say (and the part of about hating Fiora was a little extreme imo), but yeah, I agree with his points.
Ping 17 times... I've had several times when I'm playing with three of my friends and the random person would ping the map non-stop. It really is quite annoying. -_- People need to learn not to spam the ping.
Vulf
I took it more as an example when he was talking about Fiora. Everyone has 1-2 champions they hate. I personally hate Rengar and Evelyn and I'm glad those 2 champs got nerfed into the ground. Not fun to play against.
dkun

Love penta fucking holy shit

oh and sorry that I stole the last kill on the second penta
Love

dkun wrote:

Love penta fucking holy shit

oh and sorry that I stole the last kill on the second penta
Pretty sure twitch got another, so I only got a triple.
Sync
I wanna play
JesusYamato
add me im with decay and krzy
those

Ohohooh
Sync
scarra-chan
JAKACHAN

Vulf
AP Nidalee will probably get nerfed. A lot of people crying about it on the forums. Spear damage will stay the same, but i'm pretty sure her heal is going to get gutted(again).
Keksi

was so easy. i love katarina
GeeNX
I finally reached gold tier.... after 1 LP x game since 90 xDDD and since 75 6 , 7 or 8 x game... whatever, I think I deserve it, bad thing, for my school grades I wont be able to play for now, in summer comes the platine.

The K/D was so much better, but the last 2 games fucked it =(

hi , top pls

is what I say when I enter on champ selection xD
Synchrostar

I didn't get focused, except by panth and heca. welp
Stefan

With Janna. Where I actually fail hard there.
show more