forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf
Lose/win streaks happen.

I think my worst was 12 and 5 of those were ranked.
Aoriki
Eh, I think last weeks game was bad.
2/8 . _ . ;
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Lose/win streaks happen.

I think my worst was 12 and 5 of those were ranked.
That's rough.
I've had some good streaks (without these four friends) so maybe this has something to do with it.

How does the game match you up with people?
Feels like we're just playing people that are a LOT better than us.
But maybe that's just me.
GeeNX
Well, it happens to me totally different, when I play with friends, I feel like we are playing with people without hands u.u

Normally the thing is, they feed or are "okay" and I get feed in all games xD
armorbreak
You guys I will be Streaming Brand Support in ranked games and some normal games with my viewer and friends
Follow and support me at http://www.twitch.tv/shobushobu I will also stream some Osu! too
Usually Stream time mon~fri 3:30pm ~ 10:30pm Sat 10:00am~11:00pm Sunday 2:00pm ~6:30pm
ChouChoX
hola...my name....u don't see that??....i LoL player....asian player....use garena to play LoL..http://www.garena.my/..malaysian and singaporean server...LoL summoner's name su4eva....nice too meet you...sury..(english fail....totally....epic fail)......=w=
Stefan
okay.
Fabi

su4eva wrote:

hola...my name....u don't see that??....i LoL player....asian player....use garena to play LoL..http://www.garena.my/..malaysian and singaporean server...LoL summoner's name su4eva....nice too meet you...sury..(english fail....totally....epic fail)......=w=
You are creepy xd.
Aoriki
Name the person dot man. For using dot's instead of space.
Vulf
I would stream, but I know people don't want to watch boring stuff like Warwick (even though Ive been ROFL stomping games with him lately).

Might do a Volibear marathon since I'm on spring break this week. :D
Stefan

Vulf wrote:

I would stream, but I know people don't want to watch boring stuff like Warwick (even though Ive been ROFL stomping games with him lately).

Might do a Volibear marathon since I'm on spring break this week. :D
Warwick is a great and interesting Champion imo. Because of his Ult he's very neat to play as Ganker.

AP Yi is so gay.. This is just.. no, just gay. Whatever, carried as Supporter, so it's k.
those

ARAM Mundo best Mundo
Aoriki
All them shoe's.
The Winner Man
All dat magic pen
Glass

YEAH THAT'S GREAT I DON'T LIKE WINNING ANYWAYS

SPOILER
Time to stop maining support
Justykanna

Glass wrote:

SPOILER
Ouch. =(
those
I main support

armorbreak
I main support too
Vulf

Glass wrote:

SPOILER

This happened to me, but it was my placement matches.

There needs to be some other requirement other than just getting to level 30 to do ranked. =\
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

There needs to be some other requirement other than just getting to level 30 to do ranked. =\
Such as?
Tenshi

Vulf wrote:

Well you need to own at least 16 champions as well.
Vulf
The best suggestion I've seen on the league forums was to require a certain amount of normal wins before ranked. This would discourage smurfs in ranked as well.
armorbreak
It wouldn't discourage smurfs but it would be harder to smurf up in ranked
Vulf
I'm not talking about the low level pub stomp smurfs ( which is worse than the ones in ranked). There is a smurf detector for that which has been around for awhile.

Less people would be willing to make a smurf for ranked if you need about 500 normal wins for example. This still wouldn't stop the banned players though.
ReverseLight
not sure bad game or team of retards
Stefan

those wrote:

I main support

I want your Luck, those.
Suzoku
Dont you love it when you win your lane but then loses the game as two of your teammates dc? :|

Whats worse is that the Garen playing against me (Riven) got promoted.....
Stefan
thug life.

;u;
Justykanna

Stefan wrote:

thug life.
Unkillable to any AD? lol.
those

Thanks
JAKACHAN

those wrote:

Thanks
JAKACHAN too stronk on Karma =w=
dkun

those wrote:

Thanks
that game was godly

#NERFKARMA
Hakeru
told ya karma is too stronk
JesusYamato
Wait i had my TAMASHI in my FL but i always wondered who it was LOL
Hakeru
Justykanna

Hakeru wrote:

so , he's top huh
His skills look kinda neat.
Might have to try him at some point.
Vulf
He will be a good jungler judging by his kit. High sustain with strong level 2 ganks with his 1100 range E? D:

His top might be decent after a certain point in lane. Remember he is manaless like mundo, but his spells (except his ult) cost a % of his current HP and his passive only heals for 4% so you can't just spam in lane (early at least).
JesusYamato
Tried him on pbe
Build him like elise/amumu/singed
-Soba-
ranked so fun
dkun

holy shit jaka+those carry hard ty

support gold vs enemy jungler gold lol
show more