show more
armorbreak
I main support too
Vulf

Glass wrote:

YEAH THAT'S GREAT I DON'T LIKE WINNING ANYWAYS

SPOILER
Time to stop maining support

This happened to me, but it was my placement matches.

There needs to be some other requirement other than just getting to level 30 to do ranked. =\
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

There needs to be some other requirement other than just getting to level 30 to do ranked. =\
Such as?
Tenshi

Vulf wrote:

Well you need to own at least 16 champions as well.
Vulf
The best suggestion I've seen on the league forums was to require a certain amount of normal wins before ranked. This would discourage smurfs in ranked as well.
armorbreak
It wouldn't discourage smurfs but it would be harder to smurf up in ranked
Vulf
I'm not talking about the low level pub stomp smurfs ( which is worse than the ones in ranked). There is a smurf detector for that which has been around for awhile.

Less people would be willing to make a smurf for ranked if you need about 500 normal wins for example. This still wouldn't stop the banned players though.
ReverseLight
not sure bad game or team of retards
Stefan

those wrote:

I main support

I want your Luck, those.
Suzoku
Dont you love it when you win your lane but then loses the game as two of your teammates dc? :|

Whats worse is that the Garen playing against me (Riven) got promoted.....
Stefan
thug life.

;u;
Justykanna

Stefan wrote:

thug life.
Unkillable to any AD? lol.
those

Thanks
JAKACHAN

those wrote:

Thanks
JAKACHAN too stronk on Karma =w=
dkun

those wrote:

Thanks
that game was godly

#NERFKARMA
Hakeru
told ya karma is too stronk
JesusYamato
Wait i had my TAMASHI in my FL but i always wondered who it was LOL
Hakeru
Justykanna

Hakeru wrote:

so , he's top huh
His skills look kinda neat.
Might have to try him at some point.
Vulf
He will be a good jungler judging by his kit. High sustain with strong level 2 ganks with his 1100 range E? D:

His top might be decent after a certain point in lane. Remember he is manaless like mundo, but his spells (except his ult) cost a % of his current HP and his passive only heals for 4% so you can't just spam in lane (early at least).
JesusYamato
Tried him on pbe
Build him like elise/amumu/singed
-Soba-
ranked so fun
dkun

holy shit jaka+those carry hard ty

support gold vs enemy jungler gold lol
Love
Couldn't receive my Jarvan tax after midgame. Dunkmaster needs his gold somehow... FROM OBJECTIVES! TAX DAT SHIT!
Keksi
I would like to play with some of you guis either on NA or EUW
KRZY
Better build Zac tanky, he just jumps around everyone in TF and as a result gets focused down pretty easily too.

Rylais at some point might work wonders, but from my experience on PBE today I doubt jungle Zac can afford it .
dkun

l m a o
(soz those)
GeeNX

Funniest game in ages, LETS PUSH TEAM
Aoriki

Janna so aggressive in bot lane but she can't handle a Soraka who gives mana all day~
ouranhshc

I LOVE AHRI SUPPORT
Synchrostar

20 mins 0-5 in turrets zzzzzzzzzzzz
Love

Welp
dkun

Love wrote:

Welp
a penta, a quadra, and two triples with katarina?
fuck you #nerfkatarina

also omg

Love
MY PANTS CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!
Stefan

Justykanna wrote:

Stefan wrote:

thug life.
Unkillable to any AD? lol.
They were three ADC in the Team.
Vulf
I don't get the new ranking system sometimes. Getting matched against/with gold 2-3's when your silver 4 kinda defeats the whole purpose of being that low.
Aoriki
Thus why I don't bother playing in the ranks. Cause I really don't feel like getting my butt kicked by people who play the game more then I and have a gold boarder or something.
Justykanna

Aoriki wrote:

Thus why I don't bother playing in the ranks. Cause I really don't feel like getting my butt kicked by people who play the game more then I and have a gold boarder or something.
The thought of ranked is scary to me...
Aoriki

Justykanna wrote:

The thought of ranked is scary to me...
That too...I've been seeing my friend play ranks and he has a Silver boarder. I most likely will never play ranks till I know I'm ready (Or something...)
those
Compared to Normals, in Ranked people are either much easier to play with, or much harder to play with.
show more