Uhh so ok, waiting for -Nya- recheck,
Pho and alacat metadata check.
Also enjoy my new BG :3
Bold: Fix quickly/unrankable issues
Red: Highly recommendMuch
- HP6.1 ugh, just put it at 6 there's like no remarkable difference in gameplay at all.
- I'd recommend you look for a better bg. An anime girl caring a onigiri doesn't seem fitting to such an intense song... at all lol
- 00:01:695 (1,2,3) - 403|159 for neater-looking triangle
- 00:04:245 (1,2,1) - These are really far-spaced and cause unnecessarily high tension. Tone the spacing down.
- 00:14:745 (3) - 382|244 for equal visual distance. Makes the pattern look better.
- 00:16:095 (1) - You could curve the hook a bit to the left to catch the motion from the previous circle:
- 00:17:295 (4) - Closer to 3 and bit further away from 00:17:445 (1) - for better emphasis put on the next combo.
- 00:25:844 (1,2,3,4) - As a tip: Equal visual distance makes for a better presentation of the map in general, so you could try some things out:
- 00:26:745 (6,7) - Not that great to play because you're stopping flow on two really dominant beats. Sharp jumps would be better here:Similar: 00:33:195 (2,3) - Could try a star formation here
- 00:40:095 (7) - .204|252 would be a better place so vocals get better emphasis.
- 00:41:146 (3) - Push this more to the right.
- 00:41:445 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This could still be worked out better. Try the equal visual distance method.
- 00:44:445 (3) - Soft-end on slider since there's no strong beat on it.
Similar: 01:01:245 (4) - 02:10:845 (1) - 03:44:445 (1) -
- 01:00:495 (7) - 395|93. Current flow is not the best since both kicksliders point into each others directions.
- 01:07:845 (1,2,3,4) - This looks and plays a bit bad. 2-3-4 is almost linear flow leaving little emphasis on the 4-beat. Try:
- 01:09:795 (4,5) - Melodic beats are almost equal in intensity, so try to represent that by equal spacing:
- 01:13:545 (6,1) - This anti-jumps feels pretty awkward since it comes so sudden for no apparent reason. Please space it out, here a recommendation:
- 01:15:045 (1,2,3) - 3 is the stronger emphasized beat (Finish), so the jump should be from 2->3
Similar emphasis issues: 02:30:495 (3,4,5) -
- 01:19:770 (4,1) - A bit closer together.
- 01:30:345 (4) - Finish
- 01:36:045 (5,2) - Stack intended?
- 01:39:945 (5) - 1/2 slider instead, the gap feels a bit awkward considering the e-guitar is still playing on.
- Missing beats: 01:49:170 - that was intentional:( 02:05:670 - 02:19:170 - 02:50:370 - 03:52:170 - 03:52:770 - 04:03:570 - 04:20:070 - 04:22:770 - 04:29:670 - 04:43:170 -
- 01:59:295 (3,4) - NC on 3 would be recommended here to read the 1/4 better as you chose smaller spacing before 01:58:845 (1,2) -
- 02:03:645 (1) - Neither follows vocals or drums well, so i'd rearrange the rhythm pattern here. Probably vocals will be the better decision for you.
- 02:05:145 (3,4) - Stack these instead of 4-5 for the violin.
- 02:06:045 (1,2,3) - I see the intention behind this spacing, but it's visually unappealing. You're better off using the same DS here.
- 02:35:670 - Feeös overmapped.
- 02:44:295 (6) - 128|290, angle is really sharp right now.
- 03:06:045 (1) - Don't make this a repeat slider, but set a circle at its current tail instead. There's a clear finisher on it.
- 03:12:045 (1) - Confused at least me at the start, why don't you stream this out with a bit lowert DS?
- 03:12:645 (5,6) - This causes really high tension at the start of the upcoming streaming season already, which is kind of a mood killer. I really recommend you starting of with a regular stream instead.
- 03:13:545 (1,2,3,4,5) - Equal visual distance for better aesthetics would be great here:
- 03:14:745 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - I would tone the spacing down a bit, this segment is a bit hard to catch due to complex rhythms.
Highly recommend to swap positions of 03:15:945 (5) - and 03:16:095 (6,7,8) - for better play.
- 03:38:445 - Gap after this doesn't feel right, why are you leaving the drum beats out here when you mapped them in the previous combo, it's inconsistent
- 03:44:145 (2,1) - meh overlap :/
- 03:54:045 (1,2) - Two kicksliders here would make for a better build-up.
- 03:56:445 (1,2,3) - Meh pattern. Try to make an actual cross here already.
- 04:07:095 (1) - Nope this doesn't look really nice lol, Try to avoid that spin.
- 04:15:345 (4,5) - Kicksliders would be neat here as there are still drumbeats on the blue ticks
- 04:59:895 (5) - This isn't really 1/6 beats anymore
- 05:12:045 (1) - Needs to be flashier.
Potential is clearly there, but the map could be better presented. Spacing is wonky at many parts and patterns could be more refined. Most of them fixed, can you recheck this or no?
Good luck with this! o/ Thanks Pho o/
Reclaimer wrote:M4M sorry for the delay
- Overall you really need to work on spacing consistency and aesthetic, other than that, cool map!
- 00:03:945 (5) - Maybe have this form a triangle with 00:02:745 (6,4) would look a bit cleaner nah
- 00:05:445 (1,2) - I think something like this would play better, the way it is currently causes for and awkward turn i don't think so, but i change in another way
- 00:08:970 (7,1,2,3,6,7) - I thnk stacking all of these would look cleaner and be a bit less harsh to play oh ok
- 00:13:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Use slider to stream (Ctrl + Shift + F on a slider) rather than placing each individual note so you have consistency nope i hate this, i prefer to do a hand-made streams tho ;w;
- 00:29:146 (5,6,7,8,1) - Uneven spacing ??
- 00:33:645 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ ^
- 00:41:445 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Consider changing this pattern up a bit, It doesn't really play well really awkward angles and turns Changed
- 00:42:945 (2,3,4,1) - Please have (2) leand into (3,4,5) properly this is smooth dude, it plays good
- 00:53:895 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Keep the curve consistent as well as the spacing i like this stream ;w;
- 00:57:045 (2,7) - Don't be afraid to stack notes like this, it looks sloppy otherwise okay
- 00:59:895 (3,1) - Stack nope, bcs i want to have a consistent spacing between 1/4
- 01:03:195 (2,3,4,6,7,8) - Doesn't make sense to have a stacked and an unstacked slider in the same combo yy.. what?
- 01:04:845 (1,2,3,4,5) - Spacing consistancy good catch, fixed
- 01:11:145 (5,1) - Again with proper leading linear flow is ugly tbh
- 01:14:445 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Same as above, ctrl+shift+f no c:
- 01:16:245 (1,2,3,4,5) - This looks super sloppy, please clean it up fixed i think
- 01:19:770 (4) - Jumps with streams on a blue tick is a no go, doesn't flow well nor does it fit here you know, i like this pattern and i don't think this flow is weird, so i'll keep it
- 01:23:745 (2,3,4,5,6) - Curve is inconsistant maybe...
- 01:42:345 - Slider end is on a pretty big beat, there should be a circle here nah, i'll leave these beats
- 01:44:295 - ^
- 01:48:345 - ^
- 01:51:195 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Spacing Ahh this, (3-6) is consistent but (7-1) is 0,8 DS because i'd like to emphasised beats here (for da triplet)
- 01:53:295 (4,5) - Again with leading Again with my smooth flow..
- 01:59:670 (2) - Nooooooooo, no jumps on blue ticks why ;w; ?
- 02:10:245 (1) - This should be at x:178 y:82, no need for the sharp turn oki
- 02:21:045 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ctrl+shift+f nope tbh
- 02:23:895 (1,2,4,5) - just stack these lol, looks better lol no? It looks like a moving triangle and i like this buddy, so nope
- 02:24:495 (5,6) - Leading Smoothing
- 02:35:745 (6,7) - Make this jump bigger omm okay
- 02:40:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - doesn't play well at all, the lead from 02:40:545 (6) to 02:40:845 (1) makes the player have to turn really hard and makes the stream hard to play also the streams spacing is inconsistent <- is consistent / I don't think this is too hard.
- 02:43:845 (4,5,1,2) - Personally i think a 5 note stream would play better but if you're gonna keep them then at least have consistency in spacing the circle after the slider nah, repeats better hia
- 02:50:445 (1,2) - This gap doesn't flow well at all, you can easily place note on the red tick 02:50:595, the sudden stop in notes doesn't flow well with the song, yes the vocals stop but the instruments don't ^
- 02:51:045 (1) - Fix the placement, throws the curve of the stream off, try x:176 y:220 right
- 02:52:695 (6,1,2,3) - Leading :/
- 03:05:845 (6,1) - Stack slider heads, plays better i'll think about it
- 03:07:170 - Mute this slider end (5% volume) sounds much better when transitioning into 03:07:245 (2) since there's no hard stop to the violin as it just fades out ok yea
- 03:12:345 (2) - Make this a 1/4 slider, it would sound much more fitting, that empty spot on the blue tick doesn't sound right there's no sound on blue lol
- 03:14:520 (4,5,6,1) - This curve is ugly and doesn't play well fixed
- 03:15:495 (1) - this should be combod with 03:14:745 (1,2,3,4) and 03:15:645 (2) should be the NC ^
- 03:16:695 (1) - Same as above, make 03:16:845 (2) the NC ^
- 03:24:045 (1,2,3,4) - There should be 1 or 2 red ticks here as the guitar decelerates and the notes are a bit mistimed I'd help but I'm not that good with timing ???? 1/3 is good tho
- 03:25:245 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Also mistimed ^
- 03:30:045 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - These streams are over mapped the guit only has some long riffs, theres no strumming involved meaning there shouldn't be a stream right
- 03:42:645 (3,5) - Silly overlap ^
- 03:46:770 (6,1) - Same as earlier blue tick jumps aren't good it's gud ;w;
- 03:48:270 (2,3) - Like this is fine because the previous slider leads into it and it isn't a big jump so the player can easily infer it
- 03:48:645 (5,1) - Stack ok
- 03:54:495 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Yeah that sharp turn doesn't play well at all i change it
- 04:04:095 (2) - Have this be in line with 04:03:195 (4,5,6,1) like so okk
- 04:34:245 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - You should only make sharp turns like this when the music calls for it, like if the vocals had a huge change in pitch or one of the instruments played extremely loud or something of that nature otherwise they are extremely unfitting and don't play well. Thats said, corners on streams are OK they just shouldn't be this sharp unless there's a change in the music but... ehh i like this stream too, idk
- 04:35:295 (3,5) - Ugly overlap changed pattern
- 04:37:995 (4,1) - Stack or move 04:38:445 (1) so it isnt overlapping with 04:37:545 (2) ok
- 04:51:870 (2,3) - Again blue tick jumps like this aren't good like in blabla
- 05:05:445 (1) - Move this to x:264 y:184, looks and flows better ok
- 04:46:845 - 05:06:045 should also be kiai imo, bc the guitar is so intense this whole time nah
Alright, quite a big mod lol hoping it helps as much as possible! Good luck Thanks for mod~
ThAnKs for mod !! Apply everything except comments.
Milan- wrote:-00:07:245 (3,4,1,2) - aesthetics are kinda weird.. try something like http://puu.sh/lQBhb/b15ed37f2e.jpg maybe?
-00:16:545 (2) - sliders with red nodes tend to look bad when they're done around blended sliders. i'd remove the red node here
-00:19:845 (1) - try something like x280y320 so it makes sense with the emphasis the music has. then move 00:20:145 (2) - according too heh
-00:26:145 (3,4,5) - doing this kind of distance shifts isnt good at all. it breaks the momentum created before. try stacking 00:26:445 (5) - over 00:25:995 (2) -
-00:28:846 (3) - for the sake of constant distance and aesthetics, i'd move it to around x444y88
-00:29:745 (3) - would be nice if you use this slider to blanket the surrounding objects, lilke http://puu.sh/lQC03/1d859d7dc4.jpg
-00:31:845 (1,2,3) - using constant distance when there's a much strong emphasis on 00:32:295 (3) - doesnt seem right. maybe try moving 00:32:145 (2) - around x128y16
-and stuff like this could be applied a lot on the map. it's better if you go over it yourself and try to self-mod it
-00:59:970 (4) - pretty much overmapped.. there's nothing to be mapped
-01:03:270 (3,7) - ^ it's espcially weird cuz you ignore the actual possible triples, like 01:02:970 - 01:04:020 -
-01:08:670 (5) - < i'll keep it, i think i hear smth. 01:13:470 (5) - 01:15:870 (5) - 01:21:270 (3) - 01:30:870 (3,7) - ^ .. there's a lot of triples that come out of nowhere ><
-01:12:495 (6,7,1) - try something like ths http://puu.sh/lQD7G/b8c122d127.jpg flows and looks better imo. next objects should change too
-01:16:845 (3) - the multi reverse breaks the momentum of the jumps.. like this http://puu.sh/lQDfi/c75ca73611.jpg is funnier to play
-01:23:145 (3) - nc to keeps the 2notes comboing? also will be easier to read that stack
-02:24:945 (7,8,1) - changing angles in a linear way doesn't play too nice. try similar stuff to http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4108212 for instance
-02:44:895 (3,4,5) - flow is awkward, you could just use symmetry here, like http://puu.sh/lQEj7/48f92ffd2e.jpg
-02:51:045 - there's a pause here, but you managed to add 1/4 silders, sounds overdone >< nah, i want to keep it ;w;
-03:21:945 (2,3) - i'd try to avoid starting streams like this. rather use 2 circles instead of that slider
-03:30:270 (3) - triple sounds weird cuz the guitar is late . i'd actually do this instead http://puu.sh/lQEHl/143dd4cd07.jpg so the guitar being off doesnt feel 'off' while playing lul
-04:08:145 (2) - one repeater less fits better the 'attack' in the music w
-04:11:595 (4) - circles fits better the drums here. repeaters doesnt fit the rapidness of the beats
-04:15:495 (5) - i'd move it around x131y313 for better aesthetics, and emphasis
-04:19:695 (3) - offbeat slider sounds wierd. main beat is on the tail, so it's better using upbeat here, or circles
-04:42:945 (3) - nc like before?
-04:47:595 (5,6) - you usually use higher distance for these kind of pattern, so you should od the same here too
-04:53:445 (4) - no idea what you were trying to map here, but ending it at 04:53:595 - fits the drums the most. and drums are more consistent than guitar sooo map it
-04:56:145 (3,4,5) - i'd do this a whole stream instead. so it fits the drums better
-04:56:595 - why do you ignore stuff here? ;;;
-05:04:545 (5) - sounds unffiting imo, i'd rather use circles instead to create momentum for the next stream
-05:05:745 (3,4,1,2,3) - awkward flow.. even if you draw it out , you'll see why it's bad. try something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4108371 hm i try something other
-the overall hitsound volumen is too low for such a strong song. using +10 to 15 or even +20% 'll sound better, right now it's hard to hear your hitsounds
map isnt bad, but the overdone triples annoys me.. especially when the musics goes clearly 1/2 like what happens here 03:51:270 (3) - .
Yauxo wrote:[Blue Day]
■ 00:05:370 (6,1,2) - How about this for easier first-time-playability? ~1~
■ 00:14:895 (4) - I kind of feel like that this one would feel better if it was rotated by 10° (selection center) and moved to 296/332. Not quite sure why this buggs me though, maybe it feels like too much downwards movement the way it is now
■ 00:25:545 (5) - 172/268 for aesthetic reasons?
■ 00:34:245 (1) - 212/328 OR 340/56 and Ctrl+G 6? The way it is right now is kind of weird, since Kicksliders are supposed to be fast but ... this isnt actually? ~1~
■ 00:43:845 (1,2) - Maybe you could move this one to the right a bit, because movement and patterns and stuff ~1~
■ 00:54:270 (6,7,8,9,10) - Either equalize the spacing here (some are off) or increase the spacing with each Circle for fancy effects
■ 01:00:495 (6) - Ctrl+H? ~1~
■ 01:04:845 (1) - I'd say that you should go with at least 40% volume on this greenline. 30% feels wrong/too quiet to me
■ 01:28:095 (3) - Move this one away from the previous Slider and space 01:28:545 (2,3) - a bit more. For the feel and for the aesthetics. (Having Circles ... uh, blanket(?) a Slider (01:29:145 (5) - ) isnt really a good thing either imo)
■ 01:34:545 (2) - 01:49:545 (2) - I'd put a NC here to empathize the stop 'n' go
■ 01:35:595 (2,3) - I personally really dislike using a Kickslider as a substitute for a triplet, so Im gonna go ahead and suggest that you use a normal triplet for this
■ 01:40:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Kind of disliking this Kickslider combo too, maybe something like this? Would have a ton more impact and the ending would feel better, too ~1~ (Circle is a 1/2 stack) Your spacing looks holy no, but i followed the idea.
■ 02:02:445 (1,2,3) - Equalize the spacing here? Looks kind of ugly with that randomly increased gap :c
■ 02:21:270 (4,5,6,7,8) - if you did previously mentioned spacing increase, do it here too
■ 03:07:245 (2) - Make a better curve out of these two :c
■ 03:13:845 (3,4) - will probably feel pretty awkward when playing. There's lots of movement previously and these two just dont have any real movement inbetween. Might want to move them around a little bit ~1~
■ 03:57:495 (4) - Should probably move this away a bit. Most of the time, your under-Sliderend-stacks were 1/4ths, this one is a 1/2 and that might be misleading
■ 04:14:745 (5,6,1) - Similar issue as he've had above, might want to change that one ~1~ (Even better if you could move 04:15:195 (2,3,4) - somewhere else, as that one's kinda close)
Good Luck! Fixed all except comments, few things u say i remapped. Thanks Yasuo and have a ez ranked.
mm maybeee, fixed. Thannks
SkinnyJommy wrote:the offset is 655 btw
Hello owo, M4M here General
- First offset is definetly wrong, I tried and, in my opinion, 640 fits the best there. ok
- AR 9.4 doesn't seens to be a good choice here. Although the song is fast enough for a custom AR config, it's awkward to play because your patterns are most based in sliders, which I wouldn't recommend using that AR. It just feels like it's too fast for what the map really is. I'd change to 9 or, if you think it's too slow, maybe 9.2 them. AR 9.3
- Why is the OD set to 8.3? I'm sure this 0.3 difference won't make any special change on the gameplay, you may want to lower it to 8 in order to round the number. I want to keep it, i like it.
- This beatmap is a kind of Extra Marathon, and I belive HP 6 is too low for this beatmap, even if we consider all the streams and triplets, I think 7 would be the best option to go. Nah, i'll leave this.
- 00:05:155 (5,6,1) - This distance is really confusing since there's almost no difference between this 1/4 gap and the 1/2 gap here 00:05:455 (1,2) - which may confuse players about the snapping the circles are. i don't think so. It's intuitive and looks cool, no change.
- 00:10:255 - Are you sure you'd like to keep up with the drum sampleset here? It doesn't fit well imo and the song doesn't provide any justificable change to explain the sampleset change for this part of the song.
- 00:12:955 (2,3) - The third note should get more emphasis just like you did with 00:12:655 (1) - since they're the same beat. did smth lol
- 00:30:655 - This gap is quite weird in my opinion since on similar previous part you mapped this beat and I don't see any reason for keeping this one unmapped. You could try using a 1/1 slider starting at this point 00:30:505 - for covering this weird gap. Nah, this gap, i luv it.
- 00:34:255 (1,2) - This distance is a bit too small for this 1/1 gap, and it may confuse players, I'd rather stack both.
- 01:06:805 (2,3) - Another confusing 1/4 jump pattern, I wouldn't recommend doing so, moreover this 1/4 slider sounds overmapped to me. I couldn't hear any sound at 01:06:880 - with 25% playback rate.
- 01:08:305 (3,4) - Control Ging here will help improving the rhythm playability.
- 01:36:655 - Same thing about drum sampleset.
- 02:25:695 (3,4) - Control G as well.
- 02:32:745 (2) - I'm not sure about the spacing here, it'd make more sense if you lowered the distance between it and the previous note, what about stacking on 2 or 4's head?
- 02:34:695 (8,1) - Another inconsistent spacing here. Compare the distance between them and between 02:34:545 (7,8) - . In my opinion, the first combo note should be placed even further from 02:34:695 (8) - than the 7th one.
- 02:50:445 (1,2) - This stack can be a bit confusing since, regarding the speed of the song, it may seens like a continue stream or a small 1/2 gap only. I wouldn't recommend stacking with long gaps where the song is intense, first for this reason, and secondly because the song is too intense for keeping the player's hand rested.
- 03:24:045 - I found it a bit weird that you suddenly begin to follow the guitar instead of the drums, because you was skipping it on the previous part. wut?
- 03:25:245 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Shit, don't do 1/3 streams like this, you can use some triplets with kick sliders and sliders with reverse arrows but a full stream at 1/3 snap is really confusing, and to make it even harder, there are 1/4 rhythms played by the drums that will make it even hard to aquire those 1/3 circles.
The rest of the beatmap looks consistent as I checked it twice, but I'm not sure about the guitar part (04:49:245 - on) since you skipped most of the guitar, but the guitar is the stronger rhythm here and, in my opinion, it played a bit awfully ignoring the guitar sound. em, i don't want to emphasis all guitar sounds.
That's it from me,
Good Luck! ~ Thankjss !!~
Very super late M4M from my modding Q
This still active right? Hope so...
My map btw : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/322414 so you don't have to search for it
Wow, 5.50 stars, let's hope I can actually mod this
Red : unrankable issue
Blue : highly suggested to fix
Black : normal suggestion
Green : random comment
Bold : slightly more important than others
- 00:39:190 (2) - This note feels like a filler, I think this part would be better if you just delete this note and let it pause a bit. Stack (1) with the slider's head if you want, should be better like that.
- 01:29:740 (2) - Wow, that wave xD a normal wave should be fine here http://puu.sh/m2x3c/d579a22474.jpg
- 01:31:465 A nice place to add a note and make a triplet. The music supports it too
- 02:05:670 Missing note, I clearly hear a triplet here
- 02:17:446 (5,6) - Wow, you used slider .-. actually would be better if you use circles here, it should cover the vocal better since the vocal is entirely a big sound. You can use 1/2 slider here 02:16:846 (1,2,3,4) - instead where the sound is not really noticeable. Or you can use circles for both rhythm.
- 02:18:346 (3,8) - Unnecessary note imo. Removing this would make a better dynamics to the map. Try to stack it with the next note would be nice too
- 02:33:496 (1) - I don't know, maybe just my feeling but I think this should play better if the tail facing downward http://puu.sh/m2xsL/ec54a734f4.jpg don't you think? If you apply, maybe you can stack 02:33:796 (2) - with 02:33:195 (4) - to repair the next flows
- 02:54:046 (1) - Just make it longer until here 02:55:695 the sound don't stop at big white tick neitherr there are any other sound like here 02:56:446 (1) - i want to have 3/1 sliders consistent.
- 03:45:946 (2,3,4) - Not a very good flow here :/ If you want to do it like that, make a little distance between (2) and (3,4)...
- 04:13:245 you can make a star burst here by turning on the kiai then turning it off again. Fit pretty well imo. Would emphasize the suddenly-going-fast part better too. idk D:
- 04:16:696 (1,2) - Use 1/2 slider here. The 04:16:846 (2) - note feels kinda weird because there's no sound to follow, or the sound is too small, it don't deserve to be emphasized with circle. Furthermore, slider should emphasize the big sound here 04:16:695 better. mm, idk D:
- 05:02:896 (3) - Keep the pointy shape like (1) and (2) would be better imo
Yeah that's it.
Overall pretty good map, need a little improvement in flow tho... but who cares about flow if it's a hard map xD
Anyway, it's worth ranked Thanks for mod !! :3
Rizia wrote:[Red Night]
- 00:05:140 (5,6) - imo it too far
- 01:03:265 (3) - overmap also not too fit, so remove is better
- 01:34:390 - i think it stop too sudden here
- 02:05:746 (7) - ctrl+g? need to move 02:05:670 (6) - if you apply this
- 02:06:046 (1,2,3) - use same ds between these?
- 02:32:146 (3) - nc for more clear to read
- 04:33:346 (5) - ctrl+g? need move 04:33:196 (4) - if apply
- 04:34:246 (3,4,1) - imo ds between these should be low then 04:34:396 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) -
Apply everything, except a ctrl g things, because they looks unnatural for me. ;w;
that's all i found
feel better then before yea, i remapped like 4 time
good luck Thanks again !!~
AESTHETIC MODDING QUEUE
00:05:740 (3,4) - Maybe blanket with two of these sliders? if you want a better blanket, you need to make the slider like this.
00:29:440 (1,2,3) - Make it like above so that it would blanket better.
00:06:940 (2,3) - Not perfect blanketing.
00:17:440 (1,2) - Move 2 up a bit so that it would blanket better.
01:14:290 (6) - For some random reason, it plays better to reverse this slider.
01:29:440 (1,2) - This does not look aesthetically pleasing at all.
01:34:540 (1,2,3,4,5) - Why not make star? ☆
01:47:146 (2,4) - It is quite unnoticeable but if you want to make it better, try fix the blankets.
02:14:896 (4,6,7,8,9,1) - Why not let 6,7,8,9,1 blanket the 4?
02:28:695 (1,2,3) - Nice to see you blanket this but I see the edge in the center of the slider.
02:31:996 (2,2) - Maybe move them away from 1 to create a slider-jumps?
02:54:045 - Nice slider art you got there.
The rest seems fine. Applied most of your suggestion.
Good luck on getting ranked! Thanks :3 and Merry Christmas Rilene !!
And merry christmas.