Game of Fail : 1st Game >>Lativia 1 player and Canda 2 players,,, Lativia win
posted
Go Brazil~ :oops:
posted
Dat 4-0 by Germany against Netherlands :O
posted
Dude after that Hana Tsubomi my hands were so fking shaking. Dude holy shit D:
posted
Thailand > Germany > Netherlands > Thailand ...

What the...
posted

ToGlette wrote:

Thailand > Germany > Netherlands > Thailand ...

What the...
tell me about it
posted
Thailand is in off tiebreakers then?
posted
Is there any way to watch matches that aren't on stream?
posted
The game of cup : Brasil 3x3 Rússia,,,tiebraker._..Rip Rússia
posted

chainpullz wrote:

Thailand is in off tiebreakers then?
Correct, Thailand is in from map differential. Netherlands was knocked out with the 0-4 loss to Germany. Similarly, Russia was knocked out when they lost 3 maps to Brazil.
posted
posted
probably the best multiplayer game i played, ggwp
posted

CXu wrote:

THANKS BRAZIL
CXU SENPAI NOTICE ME!
posted
We actually wanted to release a very fancy website with very detailed statistics, but this somehow did not work out, because everything regarding the stream exploded.

However, to deliver an adequate overview for at least the group stage, I will throw this at you as temporary overview

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Uk/pubhtml

It should live update every 5 minutes.

EDIT: Fixed a few map win/loss counts. I am tired and I am too dumb to count right now lol (and it didnt change the group ranking whatsoever)
posted
excellent Loctav, thanks a lot! Maybe you get the website up next time around. Or maybe already later in this tournament? I'm looking forward to it.
posted
Man, this group stage is full of suprises
posted

Loctav wrote:

We actually wanted to release a very fancy website with very detailed statistics, but this somehow did not work out, because everything regarding the stream exploded.

However, to deliver an adequate overview for at least the group stage, I will throw this at you as temporary overview

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Uk/pubhtml

It should live update every 5 minutes.

EDIT: Fixed a few map win/loss counts. I am tired and I am too dumb to count right now lol (and it didnt change the group ranking whatsoever)
Ty for spreadsheet. Things could be worse. Solomid.net has been stuck with generic forums for the past (3?) years in preparation for a reskin that never happened.

Casting seemed bland at first but seems to be steadily improving. Props to casting crew for stepping up their game.
posted
Meh i underperformed quite a bit, but whatever. close games against germany and i did have fun playing so i guess i got that going for me
on the bright side i wont have to get up so early again during weekend for matches o/
show more