1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
posted
Title speaks for itself.

My choice obviously goes to CrazyBus.
posted
Final Fantasy 7
Aaaand pretty much everything Touhou. I kid you not.
Too sleepy to think of the really REALLY bad games I played
posted

RL Link wrote:

Final Fantasy 7
Aaaand pretty much everything Touhou. I kid you not.
touhou is awesome!
But Boogie is the worst my friend
posted
Earthbound, Super Metroid and pretty much every Megaman platformer.
posted
Uhm... I think...... Kira Kira Pop Princess.

That was a gay rhythm game my sister bought, so I tried it.
posted

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Uhm... I think...... Kira Kira Pop Princess.

That was a gay rhythm game my sister bought, so I tried it.
I'd been meaning to buy that for the past 2-3 years but I didn't like the idea of knowing that everyone in the room would be secretly laughing at me.
posted
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Shittest control system ever, and having to go back to the temple...goddamn.
posted
Metalslug 5
Actually, every metalslugs after the third one
posted

bmin11 wrote:

Metalslug 5
Actually, every metalslugs after the third one
But they were fine...
posted

adam2046 wrote:

bmin11 wrote:

Metalslug 5
Actually, every metalslugs after the third one
But they were fine...
They were only fine if it let me use Fio. That said, I didn't like 4(Kekekekeke).
posted
Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.. Much people says it's a bad game...
IT'S FRICKIN AWESOME!!@!@!@!@!
Thanks for remaking my thread, another version!

Well, Big Rigs is the worst game evar
posted
Cheetah Men 2

But fans material is cool and the game's tune.
posted
My own beatmaps. :( M&M Racing for the Wii, since I enjoy racing games to an extent. That one was pathetically bad.
posted
OMG PEOPLE THIS IS NOT EVEN A TOPIC WORTHY OF DISCUSSION

Silver Surfer

beat this.
posted

Leon Magnus wrote:

Cheetah Men 2

But fans material is cool and the game's tune.
But best music of NES
posted
I look and I see metroid, touhou, zelda, and final fantasy mentioned here? Even if they had their bad moments they can't be called the worst games unless you have only played like 3 games in your life D:

I don't know I have played some pretty bad games but they weren't so bad back when I played them 10 years ago, superman 64 was terrible for its time, one of the few games I put down and didn't ever try again.
posted

James2250 wrote:

I look and I see metroid, touhou, zelda, and final fantasy mentioned here? Even if they had their bad moments they can't be called the worst games unless you have only played like 3 games in your life D:

I don't know I have played some pretty bad games but they weren't so bad back when I played them 10 years ago, superman 64 was terrible for its time, one of the few games I put down and didn't ever try again.
And MORE RINGS!
posted
White Knight Chronicles International.
posted
Sonic 06
'nuff said.
posted

James2250 wrote:

I look and I see touhou. Even if they had their bad moments they can't be called the worst games unless you have only played like 3 games in your life D:
Played them all. Realized all of them are the exact same shit. Does that help?
show more
Please sign in to reply.