5.45% 170
10 minutes plus!
5.06% 158
30 minutes or more!
3.17% 99
Total votes: 3121
Please sign in to vote.
posted
Do you like short and sweet maps? Long, endurance-testing maps? Maps that are middling? Do you like them all? Let us know!

Vote for as many or as little as you like! Please try to make sure you only choose your most favorite durations, though!

If you like, link one of your favorite maps for each of your preferences in a post below!
posted
voted for 30 minutes plus because I'm cool
posted
30 seconds to 1 minute to enjoy things such as MADs, YTPMVs and 1 minute to 2 minutes for Soundtracks from videogames, etc.
posted
anything that's not tv size length.
posted
Maps below 30 seconds make biggest fun for me \o/
posted
I voted "10 minutes plus!" because I want more streams :D .. for "practice"
posted
#Team1-2min

-Kapu
posted

i didn't vote for 30+ because that's above my sanity limit
posted
What, i thought I can vote for one duration.
posted
support scores above 2,147,483,647 ! :honk:
posted
Chose 4 options to be honest :x

Anywhere between 2-4 minutes is fun for me, and when I want longer maps I look between 4-8 minutes. I just don't have enough stamina to carry on past that without shaky hands ;_;
posted
i like 10 minutes plus!
posted
I like everything more than TV Size duration :D Especially marathons, because they're challenging and are generally some great songs (Anhedonia, jonathanlfj and EvilElvis' maps, Noble or even Secret sister complex :3)

(even if I think most of people will like >1:30 maps because of peppy points)
posted
Voted the following:

0 sec - 60sec is way too short. 60 sec - 120 sec comprehends TV sizes which I seriously hate.
All other map lengths (except for 6 minutes to 8 minutes because reasons I don't know myself) are great, though! ... until it comes to 30+. That goes over my definition of "sane".
posted

Saten wrote:

yes please!!
posted
Either shorter 2-3 minute songs with lots of action, or 10+ minute songs that I can zone out and forget about life and just click circles on. It's relaxing :D
posted
2-15min. 2-4 min for the crazy(and tryhard) ones and 4-15min for the relaxing, tune out the world songs. Or marathons.
30min.....eh.....

1-2min imo is really short, but anime openings/endings cant be helped lel
posted

Saten wrote:

posted
2-3 minutes with one break~
3-4 minutes wit two breaks~

Maps over 2.5 minutes without breaks I dislike~
posted
Around 2 minutes is easily the best duration for rhythm game songs because it's just long enough for two chorus sections and some interesting fill, konami music games all have songs around this format and it works pretty well, for the most part
show more