forum

[duplicate] Accuracy Restriction Mode.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Rawwrr
I had an idea that might help and be funny to have in this game. I was thinking about something to change the minimum accuracy you want to pass. Like a mod. Could be used as Sudden Death mod and Perfect mode but for example: I really wanna pass this song with 95% accuracy+.... and you are trying it and you passed it but with only 91% so you are kinda mad and you hadn't the chance of keeping an eye on your accuracy while playing. But with this accuracy restriction mode, it would be easier to stay higher than the accuracy that the play choose. Example: he want to get 95% accuracy. if he finish the song with less than 95%, it makes the player fail and he need to restart the song. I was thinking about something else but it wouldn't work.. it was when the player get less than the accuracy he choosen while he's playing, he would fail instantly.. but wouldn't work since he can always make more % accuracy during the map so would be better that it makes him fail at the end if he have less than the %accuracy he wanted. Kinda like taiko mode when you doesn't have enough life.
This mode would be nice because its like a challenge that some players are looking for like me :)

[Sorry for my bad english and bad explanation, if you have any question about this let me know >.<]
Bara-
Topic Starter
Rawwrr
Well the link you have sent me is about 300s, 100s, and 50s.. if im following the other guy mod, i could get a 50s and fail the map.. but i still had 99%.. so i think my request can be better since its more rpecise about %accuracy and not with points.
Bara-
Uhm
Many things like this (accuracy) were marked duplicate to this link
Vanilla
Nope.
Why?
Becouse if you hit one 100 at early, and then only 300's.
Your accuracy will go for exaple under 90%.
Topic Starter
Rawwrr
Thats why i meant after the map ends like taiko mode when your health bar isn't high enough.
Oinari-sama
Post your idea in t/143050 & t/141061.

So many people get redirected there but never bother posting, that's why you don't see any mentions.