Kyouren
Need i help you about diff? (i mean gd)
Topic Starter
Bara-
Okay
Fixed Easy
If someone knows something proper for the 1/3, just tell me

Goku, sorry, no GDs now

Oh, if any BN/QAT can please apply kudosu to those that deserve it, I really don't know with the QAT thing who deserves kudosu and who don't

Thanks for explaining D-kun! :3
Akasha-
How about hitsound 40 - 50 !? It's just my opitions, hitsound's volume now is really loud

Good luck on requalification ~ <3
Topic Starter
Bara-
Meh, I like loud sounds
And as there are no custom samples (wow, I map w/o custom samples once) people have sounds they are comfortable with
I think it's fine

Oh, what will happen now?
Do we have to wait until Mao thinks it's fine or smth?
Mao
I have talked to Baraatje yesterday about everything, we have fixed some other stuff that was untouched and yeah, this should be ready for rebubbling now from my side!
Karen
oh sorry i forgot your request ;_;

lets try again!
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thank you!
Waiting for Mackenzie
MirinH
go
Ciyus Miapah
wow gratz!
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks!
Third time's the charm
I hope
Yuii-
I didn't even see the mapset because it's quite hard with the current status of my monitor... but OD9 in the Insane? I guess you wanted to use 8.
Why do you suddenly decided to place random Kiais of 1 second? Those things doesn't change anything at all and they look quite ugly in the Editor. Thus, don't affect gameplay at all, so it's quite useless.
Most of the hitsounds don't fit the background music at all or are overdone such as 00:12:072 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - (Sunny Extra). Random finish hitsound when there's a whistle sound, etc. etc.
1) 00:31:532 (1,2,3) - (On Sunny Extra) Nice jump. Why is the distance from (2,3) that harsh? And why is this so different from 00:29:910 (1,2,3) - or even 00:33:154 (1,2,3) - where the spacing is constant?
2) 00:33:964 (5,6) - (On Sunny Extra) 00:35:586 (5,6) - ??? W H A T!
3) 00:34:775 (1,2,3,4) - (Sunny Extra) Alright, I see your intentions on this, but this is way too exaggerated, even if the music doesn't support it at all.
4) 00:14:303 (2,1,2,1) - (On Bright Insane) Okay, this jump is quite random and out of place, why the sudden increase of spacing? The music is constant in this part, there's no change on the accentuation or anything like that.

I didn't even see the rest of the Insane nor the other diffs, but overall everything is "questionable" and/or overdone/exaggerated. You are mapping the difficulty instead of the song.

00:09:537 (3) - (On Bright Insane) Object isn't snapped!
00:35:584 - (On Rainy Easy) Object's end is not snapped!

HP8 on the Extra?

kk

00:15:924 (1,2,1) - 00:19:167 (1,2,1) - 00:37:005 (1,2,1) - 00:40:248 (1,2,1) - @Irre: This plays really bad, and with the default skin (2) is quite hard to read for some reason. Maybe you can create a stack or find another placement for these.
00:23:627 (2,3) - @Irre: I wouldn't create a stack considering how you're mapping this.
Okoratu
Irre das ganze gestacke in 00:28:289 (1,1,2,3,4,5) - verdeckt den ganzen repeat arrow D:
Yuii-

Okoratu wrote:

Irre das ganze gestacke in 00:28:289 (1,1,2,3,4,5) - verdeckt den ganzen repeat arrow D:
Baguette...

OH WAIT
WRONG FORUM
Topic Starter
Bara-
Rip (unsnappings)
I'll look at it when I get back home
Seeing there are a few things unsnapped which is unrankable, can a QAT please DQ the map so I can fix that?
So third time isn't the charm ;__;

Also
BAGUETTESSSS <3
riffy

Baraatje123 wrote:

Seeing there are a few things unsnapped which is unrankable, can a QAT please DQ the map so I can fix that?
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks
Sorry for the inconvenience Mackenzie/Karen
Yuii-
Alex hasn't logged in for 2 weeks, why did he qualify?
Topic Starter
Bara-

Yuii- wrote:

I didn't even see the mapset because it's quite hard with the current status of my monitor... but OD9 in the Insane? I guess you wanted to use 8.
Why do you suddenly decided to place random Kiais of 1 second? Those things doesn't change anything at all and they look quite ugly in the Editor. Thus, don't affect gameplay at all, so it's quite useless.
Most of the hitsounds don't fit the background music at all or are overdone such as 00:12:072 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - (Sunny Extra). Random finish hitsound when there's a whistle sound, etc. etc. I disagree. The finishes all accentuate the beat, as it's all drum sampleset. I use finishes on the main beats, whistles on the 2nd and 4th beats, and claps at every beat
1) 00:31:532 (1,2,3) - (On Sunny Extra) Nice jump. Why is the distance from (2,3) that harsh? And why is this so different from 00:29:910 (1,2,3) - or even 00:33:154 (1,2,3) - where the spacing is constant?
2) 00:33:964 (5,6) - (On Sunny Extra) 00:35:586 (5,6) - ??? W H A T!
3) 00:34:775 (1,2,3,4) - (Sunny Extra) Alright, I see your intentions on this, but this is way too exaggerated, even if the music doesn't support it at all.
4) 00:14:303 (2,1,2,1) - (On Bright Insane) Okay, this jump is quite random and out of place, why the sudden increase of spacing? The music is constant in this part, there's no change on the accentuation or anything like that.

I didn't even see the rest of the Insane nor the other diffs, but overall everything is "questionable" and/or overdone/exaggerated. You are mapping the difficulty instead of the song.

00:09:537 (3) - (On Bright Insane) Object isn't snapped!
00:35:584 - (On Rainy Easy) Object's end is not snapped!

HP8 on the Extra?

kk

00:15:924 (1,2,1) - 00:19:167 (1,2,1) - 00:37:005 (1,2,1) - 00:40:248 (1,2,1) - @Irre: This plays really bad, and with the default skin (2) is quite hard to read for some reason. Maybe you can create a stack or find another placement for these.
00:23:627 (2,3) - @Irre: I wouldn't create a stack considering how you're mapping this.
Okay
Fixed all, also fixed quite a few spacings in Extra
Waiting for Irre
Yuii-
Posting for Kudos (?)
Irreversible
http://puu.sh/kCT3b/eecef61bcb.txt Fixed all except the stack, I like it o.o
MirinH

Yuii- wrote:

Alex hasn't logged in for 2 weeks, why did he qualify?
thanks for letting me notice that, i thought i logged in
call me when you are readyupdated irre's diff
Topic Starter
Bara-
Lol I already did
MirinH

Baraatje123 wrote:

Lol I already did
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks
Time for attempt #4 (after 9 bubbles)
HappyRocket88
Seems all the issues were addressed and clarified in pro to improve the mapset.
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks!
May the 4th time be the charm
Mekki
Yay!! Hope it survives this time, regratz :)
walaowey
Gratz baraatje \o/
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks guys!