Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
sheela

Ipas wrote:

Continue of my mod hue
Sorry for really late >< It almost a month

[Hard]
  1. 00:39:632 (3,4) - Overlap looks untidy . Maybe you can try to polish the current position or avoid this overlap either
  2. 01:08:376 - Are you distinguishing this vocal? I guess you need to map it too, since I feel that most of your rhythm pattern follow the major vocals
  3. 01:53:611 - Rather strong vocal exist here, map?
  4. 02:01:151 - Again? Not this one, as I want to emphasize the chorus by having a gap in-between.
  5. 02:08:376 - I'm guessing to hit something here while there's nothing here actually, haha . Please fill if you agree with me I mostly follow the piano in this part. And I guess I wanted to vary the rhythms in the chorus, so it doesn't has to be the same as the first.
  6. 02:36:491 (1) - Start from this slider, please don't empty some parts with 1/1 gap . The music goes very strong (obviously you know it) and weird to skip some beats that will benefit with emphasis Okay, but I left 2 gaps. It sounded pretty weird because of the vocals.

[Insane]
  1. 00:51:884 (4) - You can improve the flow with Ctrl+G this slider
    ----
    I did a testplay and there's nothing bad here :D
    ----

[]
Let me know after update!
Thanks again, Ipas! I'm going to let Mako Sakata know that I applied your mod so she could check it and give a rebubble.
Shiranai
Recheck,

Normal
- The spacing on 01:22:041 (3) - , 01:53:140 (5) - , and 03:03:821 (6) - kinda inconsistence
Hard
- I'm sorry, but a blanket on 00:39:632 (3,4) - might looks better ><

The rest should be good :)
Shiranai
Alright, rebubbled!
Darson

Mako Sakata wrote:

Alright, rebubbled!
Hype
Ipas
Merry Christmas!
XinCrin
woah Congratulations sheela :D
Topic Starter
sheela
Thank you, BNs! It's been a while since I've qualified a map.
Darson
Fucking nice dude. Grats :)
Haruto
Congratulations Sheela! :)
Mint
Yaaay, congrats!
Kalibe
Grats sheela !! :D
Topic Starter
sheela
Ah, it is ranked now! Thank you everyone who has helped me making this map through qualification! I want to thank:
  1. pandorawindy: for your input in the SB
  2. HootOwlStar: for making Easy
  3. appleeaterx, Mako Sakata, and Ipas: for processing this map to qualification
  4. and all the modders who have given suggestions and concerns!

It's been nine months that I ranked a map lel.
pandorawindy
Nice Mapset :)
Nuolong
damn this got ranked when even shiet
gzgz
i loved this
SukitteMina
amo esta cancion