Thanks again, Ipas! I'm going to let Mako Sakata know that I applied your mod so she could check it and give a rebubble.
Ipas wrote:Continue of my mod hue
Sorry for really late >< It almost a month
- 00:39:632 (3,4) - Overlap looks untidy . Maybe you can try to polish the current position or avoid this overlap either
- 01:08:376 - Are you distinguishing this vocal? I guess you need to map it too, since I feel that most of your rhythm pattern follow the major vocals
- 01:53:611 - Rather strong vocal exist here, map?
- 02:01:151 - Again? Not this one, as I want to emphasize the chorus by having a gap in-between.
- 02:08:376 - I'm guessing to hit something here while there's nothing here actually, haha . Please fill if you agree with me I mostly follow the piano in this part. And I guess I wanted to vary the rhythms in the chorus, so it doesn't has to be the same as the first.
- 02:36:491 (1) - Start from this slider, please don't empty some parts with 1/1 gap . The music goes very strong (obviously you know it) and weird to skip some beats that will benefit with emphasis Okay, but I left 2 gaps. It sounded pretty weird because of the vocals.
- 00:51:884 (4) - You can improve the flow with Ctrl+G this slider
I did a testplay and there's nothing bad here
Let me know after update!