posted
Total Posts
show more
SpectorDG
very fast bubble OwO
Spy
Here we go.
Kaito-kun
Asking this out of curiosity: Is this mapset rankable as it is regarding it's 8K Diff Spread? (I'm not mentioning map quality, as I have only tried 4K Extra). I mean, the reason that Historia Sound Voltex got DQ was because of it's unbalanced spread (which got fixed afterwards), and the 8K Mapset is just on the same track as Historia (having a pretty big jump between one diff and another). I already stated before that this mapset needs a diff around the 4* to be perfectly good to go (diff spread wise, again, I haven't played the full beatmap repertory, so I won't go into that), so at least I wanna hear the reason as to why this suggestion got ignored.
Tidek
Historia Sound Voltex and Bad Maniacs got DQ because of that.

That mapset has 2 unrankable issues and IM REALLY surprised that QAT qualified it:

1, Difficulty spread between 2 highest difficulties in 8k is too huge, around 2* (3* -> 5*), that is unnacteable.
2. 8K spread doesnt have difficulty below 2*, different keymode is considered as a ANOTHER GAME MODE, so it MUST HAVE 8K difficulty under 2 stars.

Well, qualifing friend maps is getting at higher lvl, but DQ soon, hope that map will be improved!
Kaito-kun

Tidek wrote:

Historia Sound Voltex and Bad Maniacs got DQ because of that.

That mapset has 2 unrankable issues and IM REALLY surprised that QAT qualified it:

1, Difficulty spread between 2 highest difficulties in 8k is too huge, around 2* (3* -> 5*), that is unnacteable.
2. 8K spread doesnt have difficulty below 2*, different keymode is considered as a ANOTHER GAME MODE, so it MUST HAVE 8K difficulty under 2 stars.

Well, qualifing friend maps is getting at higher lvl, but DQ soon, hope that map will be improved!
Lol, I didn't noticed that the easiest 8k diff was higher than 2*. There goes another thing to fix I guess :\
Ayachi-
恭喜DB神麻婆
PANDAAAAAAAA
Hmm?

EDIT .....

[8K Lv.12]
00:03:235 (3235|1) - what sound? if this part you follow vocal sound, this note doesn't have vocal sound. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3597692
00:16:510 (16510|0,16660|0) - these note must be 1/6 beat snap (incorrect snapped)
00:45:310 (45310|0,45460|0) - ^
01:52:510 (112510|0,112660|0) - ^

[4K ExTrA]
00:16:510 (16510|2,16660|0) - 1/6 (same as above)
00:19:660 (19660|1,19735|1) - i think this pattern is really not fun
00:45:310 (45310|3,45460|3) - 1/6

[4K Insane]
00:16:510 (16510|1,16660|1) - 1/6
00:19:660 (19660|2,19735|2) - again (i think staiain or jhlee doesn't like this too)
00:45:310 (45310|2,45460|2) - 1/6
01:52:510 (112510|1,112660|3) - 1/6

this map needs more mods, i think pattern can be better. (ignore this, just my opinion)
but above this is major issue (incorrect snapped). you should fix this.
and diff spread..... 3>5 stars o.O
Starry-
Greetings!

We have found some potential areas for improvement that we feel are important enough to address before continuing:

General

Spread issues:
  1. The easiest 8K difficulty is above 2*. Since each keymode acts as a different gamemode, you must make the easiest difficulty for each keymode below 2*, to conform with the ranking criteria.
  2. The spread between 8K Lv.12 and 8K Lv.9 seems to be too big. http://puu.sh/jRdxi/b8f4c5a316.png http://puu.sh/jRdB3/3707e41c00.png Lv.9 often uses 1/2 and 1/1 3 note chords, whilst 8K Lv.12 uses 5 note chords with integrated 1/4 streams. You should fix the gap or add a new difficulty in-between to compensate for this.

After going over these suggestions, if you disagree with any change, please reply to this thread stating your reasoning so that alternatives may be discussed.

Otherwise, please reply to this thread when the suggestions have been applied.

Thank you for working with us towards higher quality beatmaps, we hope to see your beatmap ranked soon!

###D
Topic Starter
[Emiria]
bye . 心寒
Ameth Rianno
what bye o.o

delete all the tags, add back: ZUN Team Shanghai Alice ティアオイエツォン(withered leaf) touhou youyoumu 東方妖々夢 ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom Chen BEMANI×東方Project Ultimate MasterPieces なすBeatStream DanceDanceRevolution DDR jubeat prop REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper

from : https://remywiki.com/index.php?title=Ho ... edirect=no
Satoshi Kazuki
dafuq bye -_-
Kamikaze
Yet another case of being mad that you can't perm rank a map with obvious mistakes. It would actually help if you would stop bitching and just fix those issues.
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Yet another case of being mad that you can't perm rank a map with obvious mistakes. It would actually help if you would stop bitching and just fix those issues.
you are cool but im not
SpectorDG
Fast rank = R.I.P
Satoshi Kazuki
i agree with kamikaze...if you aim ur map for rank then fix those issue... if you aim for graveyard then dont map this beatmap though..im kinda rude right now :c
SReisen
ptfff i didn't even notice this map was qualify ><
hope you will requalify masta!
-Silver King-
Didnt notice the obvious unrank issues
Qualified by QAT
Welcome to osu!mania
bilqiscutee
#Ridoamat
Tidek
Part of that community is pathetic.
Kamikaze
victorica, I just don't understand why are you always going "rip" "bye" or whtever when your map gets DQ'ed. I really wish you would just fix those issues and requalify this map asap, because I like it a lot
living yell

-Kamikaze- wrote:

victorica, I just don't understand why are you always going "rip" "bye" or whtever when your map gets DQ'ed. I really wish you would just fix those issues and requalify this map asap, because I like it a lot
I just have to agree with -Kamikaze-, this map is superb imo. So please don't give up with it.
Kaito-kun
Victorica, everyone that is here showing you errors that the beatmap has, it's because THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE BEATMAP'S QUALITY. We are not here just to shit on your map (hopefully I'm talking for everyone here), we also want to increase the quality and playability of it. To be honest, I found this beatmap pretty fun to play (or at least what I have played so far). But I knew that if this went to ranked, it would be DQ'd because of the irregular 8K diff spread, so I warned you beforehand. I also was worried about the beatmap's quality (by that time, I had yet to try it out), as they were very few mods for it, that's why I also reccomended you to increase the number of mods before thinking of going for rank (even tho more mods doesn't exactly mean better map, it's always better to get as much mods as possible).

Don't feel bad when someone points out a problem on the beatmap, you are human, just like anybody else, you make errors, and we are just helping you out by pointing out those errors, that's what a modder does.

Anyways, don't give up, fix the errors and look for some mods to further increase map's quality. Good luck!
Spy
I need someone give me about spread gap rules in RC
Link
Please
Or, stop speaking shit like
"Didnt notice the obvious unrank issues
Qualified by QAT
Welcome to osu!mania"
Kaito-kun

Spy wrote:

Link
Please
Qualified by QAT
Welcome to osu!mania"
It's true that the ranking criteria only asks to have a difficulty spread like "Easy-Normal-Hard-Insane" or "Normal-Hard-Insane-Extreme", and that this beatmap is actually good when it comes to ranking criteria (with the exception of the easiest diff being lower than 2*, which should be fixed). But there has already been disqualifications regarding irregular spreads (your Historia Sound Voltex being one of them). Probably because it doesn't follows the reason why that rule was set up, which is to have a difficulty for each type of players. That's why I warned Victorica, because it has already happened, and it's better to avoid a DQ when it's possible.
Akasha-
stop please ...
Satoshi Kazuki
stop talking like kid and fix those issue already..cmon -_-
Starry-
Can we please calm down in this thread a tad.
This is what disqualifications are for now - we are all able to discuss /after/ the disqualification happened. A disqualification is simply the introduction to a discussion.

In regard to the spread, please discuss why you think it is okay. And no, I didn't use star rating as the staple of my concern, please check the screenshots provided. Spread is subjective so an appropriate discussion can be based around it before a requalification.

This map is a very good map, so please don't give up on it.
Tidek

Spy wrote:

Link
Please
Qualified by QAT
Welcome to osu!mania"
Ohh god, here we go again. So 2,26* -> 5,24* spread is ok for you, right? we have both H and I icons : /
And second issue about that 8K doesnt have <2* diff is OBVIOUS and YOU SHOULD SEE THAT.

I dont want to be offensive or something, but that kind of acting from QAT is unaccetable and staff really should do something with this...

And yes, map is good, it just doesnt have proper diff spread and its pretty easy to fix.
Kamikaze
I agree with Starry, disqualifications aren't meant to be something negative, but simply pointing out that this map has not been deemed ready for rank and what should be improved in order to get it there. If you need help with spread I'm willing to help.
Rido
Diao
puxtu

Spy wrote:

Link
Please
Qualified by QAT
Welcome to osu!mania"
It's not written in ranking criteria but just like starry said, do you think this spread has good quality to go ranked state? ofcourse not. The 8k set is awfully bad because the gap is over 2* and that's really not acceptable. Not to mention the others issues but as a QAT you should understand a simple issue like this. And if you can't take critism then don't make you make yourself looks like a fool, this is why you don't get respected by osumania community if you keep thinking that you're always right. Stop acting like a kid and be mature.
Spy
It's good, so I qualified it.
I don't think spread is an issue except easiest diff must <2 stars.
Kamikaze
And you did rank it knowing (or not) that without <2* diff it's unrankable? Just wow. I don't know what to say anymore, but that I'm diappointed. You should know this, being in QAT, that ranking criteria aren't the only thing that you should look at.
Kyousuke-

Kaito-kun wrote:

Victorica, everyone that is here showing you errors that the beatmap has, it's because THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE BEATMAP'S QUALITY. We are not here just to shit on your map (hopefully I'm talking for everyone here), we also want to increase the quality and playability of it. To be honest, I found this beatmap pretty fun to play (or at least what I have played so far). But I knew that if this went to ranked, it would be DQ'd because of the irregular 8K diff spread, so I warned you beforehand. I also was worried about the beatmap's quality (by that time, I had yet to try it out), as they were very few mods for it, that's why I also reccomended you to increase the number of mods before thinking of going for rank (even tho more mods doesn't exactly mean better map, it's always better to get as much mods as possible).

Don't feel bad when someone points out a problem on the beatmap, you are human, just like anybody else, you make errors, and we are just helping you out by pointing out those errors, that's what a modder does.

Anyways, don't give up, fix the errors and look for some mods to further increase map's quality. Good luck!
nice words kaito!

oh hey he's already know that. Stop blaming, it's better to focus improving this map for the qualification
gl~
Loctav

victorica_db wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

you are cool but im not

Spy wrote:

Link
Please
Qualified by QAT
Welcome to osu!mania"

Spy wrote:

It's good, so I qualified it.
I don't think spread is an issue except easiest diff must <2 stars.
That's not constructive. Either be constructive or let it be.
CWRU-RYU Li
我很吃惊某些人居然在评论里随便用不文雅词。 I am totally "impressed" at people using swear words when coming up with "suggestions". 8k set is a simple beatmania IIDX difficulty thread: lv6<lv9<lv12. Honestly I don't see any problem with this.
Topic Starter
[Emiria]
你们都很吊 在下佩服
歌的难度层次决定于乐器的取舍
9跳12我觉的更本就很正常。什么缺乏质量 有很明显的瑕疵。 行 我也觉的老子的图很垃圾 你们自己做自己的图 别来这喷我 可以?
你们都是大神 我十分跪拜你们
虽然我做的菜 请你们尊重一下别人
作图是一个很爽的事 ,被你们喷就不爽了
我当时很年轻 和你们对搞 现在发现我当时真煞笔。
这些没意义的事现在我从来不做
我的图 你们爱打不打 我又不需要强行要求你们一定要来
我作图一个一个note 凭心而论 都是认真的摆出来的 打起来的感觉 代表啥音 我都是一一对音
我承认我的snap并不行 但是我相信我自己的图还是可以看的
你们每次都说我的图垃圾 我的人品不好 我反正也就算了
你们为何不看看自己的图 去提升一下自己的作图技巧 偏偏来搞我
我真的心累了
我真的没有精力去和你们吵这吵那
当有人喷你们自己认真完成的图的时候 你们总会伤心的不是吗?
我也不是什么圣人 能够无视你们所有的言论
希望你们不要在来弄我了。谢谢
我实在是无能为力
作为一个一直在作图的人,自然有我的坚持,有我的追求。rank只是一种形式,我也并不是有啥特别的想法。毕竟做出来的图是要给大家娱乐的,不是吗?
我已经隐匿许久,我也很少在关心现在你们怎么样,我也不在说一些你们的图很屎,很垃圾。希望你们尊重一下别人的劳动成果 也不要在我这里drama了 谢谢。

我说完了 @loctav 禁言我吧。
IamKwaN
別激動嘛 維多
我明白你的心情 畢竟是自己的心血
你可以嘗試用英文來告訴別人你的想法
最重要是保持有建設性的討論

間諜: 沉默是金 你老大又發火了
Topic Starter
[Emiria]

IamKwaN wrote:

別激動嘛 維多
我明白你的心情 畢竟是自己的心血
你可以嘗試用英文來告訴別人你的想法
最重要是保持有建設性的討論
被干太多我已经无言以对
建议什么的没啥意思
我也不需要告诉别人我的想法。
我有点难过 不用在回复了
stryver12

RYU L wrote:

我很吃惊某些人居然在评论里随便用不文雅词。 I am totally "impressed" at people using swear words when coming up with "suggestions". 8k set is a simple beatmania IIDX difficulty thread: lv6<lv9<lv12. Honestly I don't see any problem with this.
While I can agree, this is against the ranking criteria.
Easiest diff must be less than 2 stars, which means the star rating system here is to blame.
show more