Hi.Might want to make the spread something like, Normal, Less Hard, Hard, Light Insane - and so on. Since the "easy" is a normal.
The last difficulty is lower AR, OD and HP than the one before it. I suggest AR 9, or AR 8.5 for Frontier's Insane. Similarly, OD should just be 7 or 7.5 across the board. HP 7 is the same.
The streams in the last few difficulties at 01:43:906 - dont really follow the song but it plays ok so w/e
I think preview should be at 01:26:345 just cuz it sounds like she is saying "fuck" so its funny and stuff. awwwww why you're so pessinistic lol9.8 is only gravity on earth, please check your Earthling privilege and rename this to avoid offending people who might not enjoy the same life you do on this planet. As a moonkin, I personally am triggered by rich Earthlings flaunting their superior planetary gravity levels. hahahaha. since we live on earth. I will not change the diff namethis beginning. change the angles at least, if not the shape of the sliders, because good god it is so boring to play -_-
Blame Electoz for this Just keep blaming. No blame no rank :v
o/Thanks for the mod! Yep. easy game easy life. Cause this is not a hardcore song. we will not map hardcore notes.
Just try Hard+DT It would be fun. 4000 pp player can play this with ease :v
00:02:015 (2,3) - might want to be careful with these being so high up, they almost hit the hp bar, I'd recommend you put those paterns a little more down Fixed (Why don't we fly high? )
00:27:625 (3,1) - this flows pretty bad I don't fix them because some notes blanket 00:27:808 (1)
00:29:271 (1,2) - was this suppose to be a blanket or somethng? Yes
00:40:064 (2,3) - 00:41:162 (2,3,4) - dunno why map this differently How are they different ?? I clone them
00:47:564 (1,2) - jump here seems to big compared to the section before So it become harder at this section
01:05:857 (1,2) - What's this ?
01:05:674 (3,1) - you can also rotate the slider a bit so the transition from 3 to 1 would be more natural Fixed..?
01:34:576 (2,3) - can also improve transition here No
01:38:143 (1) - wouldn't recommend this spinner here, it kinda removes the intensity of the kiai I'm follow mili sound
01:45:735 (1) - this shouldn't follow 1/3 tho Fixed
01:50:491 (1) - this is wrongly snapped Sorry I didn't see. Fixed
01:56:345 (1) - 02:08:052 (1) - not really sure why is this 1.5x sv Those make this diff harder
01:59:637 (2,3,4,5,1) - uh this whole stream isn't even the rather make burst like these with slider to stream tool, Fixed
02:08:784 (1) - 02:10:247 (1) - these don't fit that well imo No
02:11:710 (1,2,3) - this would look much better if they blanket each other Fixed
00:02:930 (1) - all the green lines from here to 00:11:710 (1) - are useless 00:16:101 - 00:19:027 - 00:24:881 - and more, you should recheck Fixed
Good luck! Thanks !! ^^
Hi.Long time no see my mod ;w;I think the entire intro would look nicer if the sliders were parallel instead of randomly starting to tilt everywhere Fixed..?
00:26:345 (1,1) - the second one should be no NC, it should be parallel Fixed
00:35:674 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this stream doesnt actually start in the song until 00:36:223 I hear stream sound here :3
00:49:027 (3) - make this slider point the other way (like, ctrl H and then move it back to where it is now) Fixed
00:52:686 (1) - this slider flows kind of badly, please rotate it to match cursor movement Fixed...?
01:01:466 (1) - move this up a tiny little bit please Fixed
01:08:784 (1) - no NC Fixed
01:11:162 (2,3,4,5,6) - this pattern feels horrible to play, I almost broke here because it is hard to read. [color=red]No Fixed because it's okay here imo
01:24:881 (1) - this wasn't here in the highest diff, i think it is unnecessary here too, since people don't really like spinners much Fixed :3
(This diff was a highest diff before until Paloch Vega remap ;w;)
01:58:814 (2,3) - this feels like overmap No
02:07:320 (1,1,1,1) - NC spam plz Fixed but not the last one
02:14:637 (1) - this should be somewhere else, the tendency is to think it's an entire beat ahead since it is on the slider tail. Fixed
02:21:588 (4) - it goes from nice calm sliders to OMG SPACED SINGLE TAP (which is not even consistent DS with 02:24:881 (1,2) ), maybe it should be the other way around.
Last mod and i'm lazy so no fixedNo fixed because it's okay here imo
Blame Electoz for this Thanks for Electoz
recheck blankets a bunch of them are off examples: 00:53:052 (2,3) - 00:54:515 (2,3) - 01:00:003 (1,2) - and more - rechecked, tell me if you find more
00:14:637 (1) - 00:17:564 (1) - 00:19:027 (1) - questionable that you don't emphasis these notes and space out 00:14:454 (7) - 00:17:381 (6) - which are weak in comparison - seemed okay to me, but I'll keep that in mind
00:14:271 (6,7,1) - also flow here is kinda bad since you go to the same direction and change spacing drasticly, needs more angle between 7 and 1 - fixed this
00:17:381 (6,1) - this transition isn't very natural. either move 00:17:564 (1) - more down or rotate it so it would go more up - fixed this
01:01:832 (3,4) - dunno why suddenly stack here - because it's a half note of two bass drum hits so as a musician I stack it
01:02:198 (1) - you put finish and don't emphasize this at all - my mistake, removed
01:03:479 (4) - flows better if ctrl g - don't think so
um mostly emphasis on beats and flow can be improved here mostly according to the things I mentioned since they are kind of repeating throughout all the map didn't want to point too many examples I guess. Can use better hitsounding too. I think that the emphasis on the beats are a little bit off because of the hitsounds, now they're all fixed and ready to go, Thanks for the mod
Hi.9.8 is only gravity on earth, please check your Earthling privilege and rename this to avoid offending people who might not enjoy the same life you do on this planet. As a moonkin, I personally am triggered by rich Earthlings flaunting their superior planetary gravity levels.
00:02:381 (3,4,5) - this is spaced a lot more than 00:03:845 (4,5,6) even though they are the same sound. Maybe it should be the same pattern. okay
00:05:308 (3) - this slider flows badly. you should rotate it like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4218707 (not the same shape but the angle) since the cursor is moving that way from (2) . nice catch, thanks
00:40:247 (3) - i think the note at the end of this slider should be clickable, since it's a strong note. don't think it's needed to be clickable
00:49:759 (1,1,1) - i don't think this should be NC, it goes against what HP drain is supposed to do. (this happens at 01:49:759 as well) it fits the music though
01:57:076 (1) - i think this combo is very close together, even though the song is the same intensity as a few seconds ago where there were jumps.this part of the song will be like this since the first kiai, the only exception is the last one
02:01:101 (4) - parallel to (2) i think it's really a blanket there with an angled slider
02:05:308 (3) - this shouldnt be a repeat slider. okay
02:13:540 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - this should probably just stay as triangles, the pattern here is kind of awkward try looking at the full pattern, it's a full hexagonal pattern there
02:20:491 (1) - this slider looks ugly in game well, I can't think of any other shapes, pls send me some ideas here if you have, but just let you know that the guitar is in the outtro is not on a 1/2 snap though, that's why I'm using these sliders
02:21:954 (1) - ^
02:23:418 (1) - ^^
02:24:881 (1) - ^^^
Hey, M4M Response from my queue.
00:02:930 - (1) This note is uncomfortably close to the last one aesthetically, I'd say considering that this is a slow part on an insane difficulty, you can say balls to DS and increase the distance just to allow for a nice looking gap between the notes. Fixed ?
00:42:076 - (1) this transition from the first to second slider is awkward since it requires a slight drag upwards, lower this and the next slider to allow for consistent motion here. No
00:47:747 - (1,2,3) Even though the music has absolutely no change, this jump is suddenly much bigger than all the other jumps around it? pull that closer to 1 so it's not such a sudden jump. DS in 00:46:466 (1,2,3,4,5) are 3.90x and 00:47:747 (1,2,3) are 3.93. So I fixed to 3.90x okay?
01:05:857 - (3) This is a slightly messy transition again, I'd recommend rotating the blanketing slider around slightly counter-clockwise so that there is zero pull right from the slider head after you start. Fixed?
01:34:759 - (3) I'd flip this slider horizontally, it doesn't blanket anything and it doesn't flow into either note in it's current position, while if flipped it would connect nicely with the previous note, while basically not affecting the jump to the next note. Huh... Fixed
02:07:686 - (2) Don't like the way these sliders are lined up, I'd rotate the second slider in the middle slightly clockwise so that the head and tail are close to lined up under the tail and head of the respective sliders it touches. No because it flows for 02:08:052 (3)
Nice diff, not a whole lot I could really poke at. Nice job, and GL ranking this. Thank you
Before I even start, the name gravity confuses me, since
A.) No other diffs in the set use that naming scheme, In the rule they said we can use custom diff name, but it should related to the song. So "Paloch Vega's Gravity" Diff name is okay"
B.) Even if they did this is WAY too easy to be a gravity Agree with this
C.) The game this comes from isn't even slightly related to SDVX Have you ever been read lyrics from this song? This song about SUICIDE !!!
ฺBut I know, I think we can change to suicide
so if you wanted a game based naming scheme something like "Lv.10" This isn't o!m map!!would work far better.
Hey, M4M Response from my queue.
Before I even start, the name gravity confuses me, since A.) No other diffs in the set use that naming scheme, B.) Even if they did this is WAY too easy to be a gravity C.) The game this comes from isn't even slightly related to SDVX, so if you wanted a game based naming scheme something like "Lv.10" would work far better. changed
Even with low AR. I feel OD 6.7 is just too low for a song with streams in it, as I'm pretty sure, I could mash both buttons while in between two notes, and I'd get a 300 on both of them. I'd increase OD to 7 or 7.5. AR is now 9 and OD 7
00:02:381 - (2,3,4,5) The 2 and 3 in this pattern are just too close to each other, this WILL cause a lot of misses right away, especially with the slower AR, either increase AR to 9 flat so the difference looks more drastic, or move them further apart. This reading is too difficult for such a low SR map. moved it to form a triangle
01:32:747 - (2) This is visually silly placement, I'd place it far more up and to the left, so that it isn't necessarily blanketed but it looks kind of like the blanket is aimed at it, if that makes any sense to you. IDK, just looks off when I see it where it is. yep, moved so that the slider points directly at it
01:49:343 - This timing point here does literally nothing. Why is it here? (if it's just cause it's there in other diffs, only Kiai has to match between difficulties, not every timing point) removed
I really have nothing else to say, this diff is pretty fun, and I have little to no issues with it, Nice job. Anyways hope I was helpful, and GL with the rest of the map-set. Thanks!
Woah, this map seems to get a lot of mod (or you shoot a lot of stars xD)
Damn, nine point eight is awesome *^*
Happy new year btw
Red : unrankable issue
Blue : highly suggested to fix
Black : normal suggestion
Green : random comment
Bold : slightly more important than others
- Maybe add "Rayark Games" to tags since Deemo is made by them [/color]
- Wow, you sure use very small stack leniency :/ maybe you should use higher one since it causing problem in AiMod and it might cause problem in reading too.... Stack effect might not look good, but it useful for correct reading.
- 00:01:467 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Are these spinning counterclockwise? If yes, I think you should spin them more since I can't really see them moving and they look like they stay at the same place. Even if they aren't supposed to be spinning, you better make them spin or move them so they don't stay at the same place. OK Fixed
- 00:30:735 (1,2) - This part would be better if you start it with circle instead of slider because the vocal starts here 00:31:101 so if you start with circle first, the slider would completely cover the vocal. Simply, just ctrl+g these to do that. I don't want to do that. I try to make it as simple as possible. so i will not follow much vocals. but i will do it when suitable.
- 00:35:125 (1) - Here is a good place to use 1/1 reverse slider since the vocal sound is pretty big and for some variation (since you keep using 2/1 slider followed by a circle rhythm, this get a bit boring...) Simple is simple
- 00:45:369 (1,1,1) - Is the NC spam really necessary?
- 00:57:076 (1,1) - Move these to the right so they will form symmetry with the center of the playfield.http://puu.sh/mfCrj/f670e130ca.jpg It will off the screen
- 01:12:442 (1) - I think NC here is unnecessary. Better use the same combo
- 01:38:052 Damn what a time to break xD really. This part should be really good and really fun to map because of the fun drums and guitar solo. It's even bigger than the vocal part here 01:26:345 that you map. I highly suggest to map this part. The first break is long enough and the song is not too long so two long breaks would be too much. Don't just stick to vocal, try to map the instrumental part too, sometime the instrumental part more worth mapping than the vocal part.[/color]
- 02:14:637 Ehh, I don't think changing SV in Easy is rankable :/ I will think anout this later. I don't know how to keep ds consistent with that long slider with that sv.
- 02:25:613 (1) - The finish hitsound here is unnecessary, there's no cymbal or crash sound, the music just end, that's all. It feels weird with finish instead tbh. Since the song ends suddenly, adding finish make extra sound that ends later and it make the "sudden" feel you get when the song's finished gone. Just remove it. [/color]
- Pretty good and steady since you mainly using the same rhythm xD well I can understand Easy don't have too many variation but maybe you could use more :3 Furthermore, in time like here 00:13:174 (1,2) - You better use slider first since the first note is a long one. As well as the chorus here 00:51:223 (1,2) - and so on, the first note is a long vocal so just use slider. Using slider also emphasize the big sound at big white tick better. Oh yeah, and you NC too much, the combo become so short (since the amount of notes are little). For Easy, you can NC every two big white ticks instead of every one so the combo would be a little longer OK Fixed NC. But tbh I think our mapstyle is really different. in easy diff I don't want to follow vocals much
- 00:01:467 Here you go again keep using the same rhythm... *sigh
- 00:03:479 (2) - Maybe you could remove the reverse and add a 1/2 slider afterwards
- 00:09:332 (4) - Or maybe a 1/2 slider and 1/2 reverse slider. There's a lot of variation okay, use them
- 00:18:113 (2) - change this with a circle and a 1/2 slider, or slider first then circle, up to you
These 3 above I will not fix it. just keep it like that. try not to confuse anyone I just keep it simple
- 00:55:613 (1,2) - Eh, just make this symmetrc. Or at least place them at the same row (y coordinate) I rotated it.
- 01:09:515 (2,2) - Try to stack their tails DS kills these stacks
- 01:26:345 I think the map here don't have to be too dense like currently it is... make the notes rarer like you did here 00:36:588 since the song is slow at this part. I will consider it. Just leave it like that.
- 01:38:052 I don't think it's needed to make a kiai zone here, just turn it off after you turn it on so the star will only burst without making a kiai zone. that should be enough since this is not part of the chorus. It reduce the amount of kiai. Too much kiai is not good okay. I will consider it. Just leave it like that.
- 02:00:003 (1) - Fix your wave xD http://puu.sh/mfDfx/a1e5be6aaf.jpg Fixed
- 02:25:613 (3) - Same suggestion as Easy, and might apply to the next diffs
- Pretty good, your main problem is variation, you use very little of it xD And honestly this feels like Hard, the number of 1/2 notes is pretty much comparing to Easy. Maybe you should reduce it a little... or maybe not? I will consider it. But I'm a newbie mapper haha
- Since you have Light Insane, I think AR 7 should be enough for better diff spread... the note is not that much too, it won't affect reading too much.
- 00:12:442 The piano still go on, is there any reason why you stop here? .-. If you stop because of "you ready" sound, I think you better continue the map as you did previously because the background sound, the piano still go on. Except at cases where the music really stop, then stop. Continue to map, fill the gap.[/color]
- 00:29:820 (2) - Better follow the drum here, the drum sound here 00:30:003 is much bigger than the vocal so maybe like this http://puu.sh/mfDze/79977edae1.jpg to follow both sound you can do this http://puu.sh/mfDAq/ac8887aa9b.jpg but I don't recommend it since the drum sound would be less emphasized (because it covered by a slider end). It's okay to not obey the vocal every time. Yeah I dont' know why a map it like that haha. Fixed
- 00:40:613 Here's a good place to start a slider tbh because of the long notes of vocal. Change into a return slider.
- 00:46:832 (3,1) - These are imperfectly stacked... on purpose? Ok fixed
- 01:32:198 Maybe you can gradually increase the SV with some amount of green lines instead of suddenly go fast like this because the sound here is still pretty silent. I think it's not that hard to read. and this part. the beats change only THIS spot.
- 01:37:686 (1) - I can kinda hear stream here so maybe use 1/4 reverse slider instead. OK Fixed
I think that's pretty much, I'll stop here
Good luck ^^ have a nice year -w- Thanks very much nanodesu~~~
m4m Hi HW you're my fan
- 01:43:906 (1) - guitar track from here has random beats... well idk how to follow them, at least i know those 1/4 objs are unsnapped so.... orz...It's an ad lib so...
- when i see 00:01:467 (1,2,3) - and 00:05:857 (1) - and later objs i can say the whole map's nc setting is really random, maybe give same settings to them in same style is better. Fixed to 00:11:710
- 00:13:174 (1) - maybe you can mute slider's end like these 3/4 ones... like you've did to 00:21:588 (3,4) - 1/4 ones as well. Fixed
- 00:37:686 (2) - arrange ds here? Fixed
- 02:08:418 (1) - is this repeating slider even necessary to express that really quiet beat? Fixed
- good map to me, star. Thank you
ahhhhhhhhhhhh i still prefer Frontier's Insane <3 Thank you for prefer my diff >w<
good luck Thanks ^^
Yes It's and ad lib so I decide to skip almost all of the beats here
- 01:43:906 (1) - guitar track from here has random beats... well idk how to follow them, at least i know those 1/4 objs are unsnapped so.... orz..
- 00:21:588 (5) - try do ctrl+g to this? :3
- 00:37:320 (2,3,1) - hmmm is that ok to put ds patterns like this in hard level diff? well it's ok to me thou... 00:46:101 (5,1) - as well. I think it's fine
- 01:13:906 (2,3,1) - not that recommend you do stack patterns in normal diff, noobs can be easily confused by same stacked ones like 00:59:637 (3,1) - with different rhythm settings... OK fixed
- 01:38:052 (1,2,3) - don't do overlapped patterns like this in lower diffs. OK fixedahhhhhhhhhhhh i still prefer Frontier's Insane <3 All of My GDs are pro mappers
- 00:54:515 (2,3,4) - avoid the overlap as well. 01:54:515 (2,3,4) - , too. OK fixed
- 02:11:345 (3,1,2) - hmm maybe don't overlap the arrow, thou idk if it's overlapped by that gap. Just try leaving it like that I think The note disappeared long eonugh before the slider reached the arrow
- 02:14:271 (3,1) - maybe you should follow the absolute ds rather than the figured one. OK fixed
- 00:29:271 (1,2) - still recommend you larger this jump... for you've set 1/2 jumps like 00:32:198 (1,2,3) - nearby. -okay
- 00:40:064 (2,3) - not necessary to give high ds jump here, the rhythm style you've choose is not for that lol. if you want do it it's better to give jump before the tick 00:40:613 which you expressed with the slider's end... orz - not sure I should remove that jump, but I removed it for now
- 01:03:479 (4) - i recommend you do ctrl+g to this. -nice
- 02:05:857 (1,2,3,4,5) - larger jumps among these objs? the song really changes at later part in emotion level imo. -I think that'd be too much
- 02:23:418 (1,1) - wha... i know you wanna write 9 and 8 but i think those sliders are unrankble... -really thanks for this, I was making these for fun and I didn't realize it got here , the 8 slider is unrankable for sure, CHANGED
- generally fine map to me, have not much things to say... some of patterns can be designed better in ds level, like maybe you care about the structure too much, and flow lead you put objs, you may care those ds expressing different tracks better next time you map something orz... -this is my first mapping with this style, looking forward to improve it
good luck -THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Hollow Wings wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhh i still prefer Frontier's Insane <3 All of My GDs are pro mappers I'm newbie and I know