Money or Power
KupcaH
Money

Potato or Carrot?
Serraionga
Potato.

Goggles or gloves?
45Traeath
Goggles, if they can be adaptated to my sight.

Low scale only: Teddy(/"plushie") or figurine?
Achromalia
Probably a plushie. I wouldn't do much with a figurine but plushies would be more comfortable and more usable.

I wouldn't really "want" either of them though. It's fine I guess.

To pay homage to Enetro's strange siggy:

Would you want to hang out with an obsessive-compulsive narcissist that demands a lot from you, or an insincere liar that plays with your emotions and messes with you?
Puri_old_1
I would hangout with an obsessive-compulsive narcissist that demands a lot from me, because at least I would try my best to meet the expectations of this person . Somehow, I would be challenging myself not only on my capabilities but also on my patience to withstand this person.
On the other hand, being with an insincere liar that plays with my emotions and messes with me would mess with my mental health. I would develop truth issues and my deep human necessity to know what's true would haunt my consciousness... and that's bad since it brings bad energy to my life.

If you were to be reincarnated, would yo want to be born as a girl/boy with rich parents who neglect her/him or a poor girl/boy with a big family that support and love her/him?
45Traeath
Answer A/G.

(Be a) Prinny or Devilite?
Achromalia
Prinny.

"...humans who have led a worthless life, such as thieves or murderers, or have committed a mortal sin such as suicide, have their souls sewn into the body of a prinny upon their death. Due to the unstable soul of a human, regular prinnies will explode when they hit something with great force, such as when thrown."

Would you prefer to be betrayed by friends and family, without any reasoning given to why they harass and despise you, or lose all of your friends and family, and have to go through the pain of moving on, wondering why this had to happen, impacting the rest of your life?
_SkyFall
The second one

Coca cola or Fanta?
45Traeath
Fanta.
(#100%OJ)

"Stop" or "Wait a minute"?
Achromalia
Stop.

IDM (Intelligent Dance Music) or Breakcore?
silmarilen
never heard of IDM so im gonna go with breakcore

anime or manga?
Puri_old_1
Why not Both? "Mexican bg music"

Manga

No legs or no arms?
silmarilen
No legs

lots of decorations or no decorations? (in your room)
Achromalia
no decorations. less money spent, less clutter. except it'd still be messy, somehow.

comfort or adrenaline?
silmarilen
comfort

big party or small party?
J25_games
Small party

Death by being set on fire or drowning
Achromalia
Drowning.

Kill your family, or shoot up a busy local business?
J25_games
shoot up a busy local business

Have all games free but have to play them all in 720p or play on indie games with a crt from 1980's
45Traeath
Answer A (I don't get the problem with that size).

Entrance / Exit?
Achromalia
Exit.

Focus on academics and study hard for 4-6 hours each day, without taking breaks,
or Focus on being content with life and being free, but fail academically?
vinnicci
free life, I can't imagine myself on the first one.

physical pain or emotional pain?
Penguin
physical pain

netflix or hulu?
Achromalia
uhhh... Netflix i guess? I don't have either but okay

vinnicci wrote:

physical pain or emotional pain?
45Traeath
Answer B. Even though I'm already under a quite long-lasting "mental health degeneration".

KFC or f*ck? (Pun intended '-')b
Achromalia
Hmm. Two things I've never had. Well that's nice.

Well basic human instinct, plus the natural inclination to contribute to the preservation of the population of a species, goes for fucking.

Do you think humans should strive to be morally correct, or strive to be socially advanced?
45Traeath
So...
The former isn't really a possibility, to me, because we all could set limits, rules, norms, whatever, all opinions on those are going to be different.
If there was a way to coexist regardless of who we are to eachother, without the use of any physical force (*coughs* wars)...

Answer B.

Blitz or Ritz?
Achromalia
Ritz.

Necropost once or spam ten threads?
show more