forum

This or That?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Prinny.

"...humans who have led a worthless life, such as thieves or murderers, or have committed a mortal sin such as suicide, have their souls sewn into the body of a prinny upon their death. Due to the unstable soul of a human, regular prinnies will explode when they hit something with great force, such as when thrown."

Would you prefer to be betrayed by friends and family, without any reasoning given to why they harass and despise you, or lose all of your friends and family, and have to go through the pain of moving on, wondering why this had to happen, impacting the rest of your life?
_SkyFall
The second one

Coca cola or Fanta?
45Traeath
Fanta.
(#100%OJ)

"Stop" or "Wait a minute"?
Achromalia
Stop.

IDM (Intelligent Dance Music) or Breakcore?
silmarilen
never heard of IDM so im gonna go with breakcore

anime or manga?
Puri_old_1
Why not Both? "Mexican bg music"

Manga

No legs or no arms?
silmarilen
No legs

lots of decorations or no decorations? (in your room)
Achromalia
no decorations. less money spent, less clutter. except it'd still be messy, somehow.

comfort or adrenaline?
silmarilen
comfort

big party or small party?
J25_games
Small party

Death by being set on fire or drowning
Achromalia
Drowning.

Kill your family, or shoot up a busy local business?
J25_games
shoot up a busy local business

Have all games free but have to play them all in 720p or play on indie games with a crt from 1980's
45Traeath
Answer A (I don't get the problem with that size).

Entrance / Exit?
Achromalia
Exit.

Focus on academics and study hard for 4-6 hours each day, without taking breaks,
or Focus on being content with life and being free, but fail academically?
vinnicci
free life, I can't imagine myself on the first one.

physical pain or emotional pain?
Penguin
physical pain

netflix or hulu?
Achromalia
uhhh... Netflix i guess? I don't have either but okay

vinnicci wrote:

physical pain or emotional pain?
45Traeath
Answer B. Even though I'm already under a quite long-lasting "mental health degeneration".

KFC or f*ck? (Pun intended '-')b
Achromalia
Hmm. Two things I've never had. Well that's nice.

Well basic human instinct, plus the natural inclination to contribute to the preservation of the population of a species, goes for fucking.

Do you think humans should strive to be morally correct, or strive to be socially advanced?
45Traeath
So...
The former isn't really a possibility, to me, because we all could set limits, rules, norms, whatever, all opinions on those are going to be different.
If there was a way to coexist regardless of who we are to eachother, without the use of any physical force (*coughs* wars)...

Answer B.

Blitz or Ritz?
Achromalia
Ritz.

Necropost once or spam ten threads?
keremaru
spam ten threads, since one of those threads could also be a necropost.

drink iced caramel coffee that was spammed with creamer and milk from starbucks, which tastes bitter, or eat anything at mcdonald's
Achromalia
Anything I'd choose from McDonalds, as boring of a fast-food chain it is (Specifically, Quarter Pounders). I don't really drink much of anything aside from water, which is what I drink about 96% of the time.

Listen to Breakcore and Shranz for 3 hours each or listen to Splittercore, Extratone, and IDM for 2 hours each?
keremaru
probably going to have to go with the more wide range of genres for this one; i don't really like repetitiveness to an extent.

have someone do things for you, but with the probability of doing it either inefficiently or incorrectly, or do things yourself, but be flooded with at least 8 pages of things to do in that time, front and back.
Achromalia
Though it's entirely dependent on context, but I'm assuming you're basing this off a workplace setting. if so, I'd do the 16 papers (8 sheets front and back might as well be 16 papers) by myself, as much as I'd be irritated by work, once I comes to necessity with no other factors akin to the importance of the task, I might as well do it myself. I don't trust others with my work, unless they are trusted in the first place, though it also depends on what.

Listen to Ambient, Splittercore, and Indie Rock for 2 hours each, or listen to Chillstep, Hardstyle, and IDM for 2 hours each?
Zeralt
The second one given my music tastes.

Working in something you hate, but having the rest of your life without worrying about money?

or

Having the job you always dreamed but living pretty modestly?
Achromalia
Nothing wrong with living modestly. I'd be happy if I can just manage a life by working as a composer/electronic music producer while also being a casual animator, concept artist, or storyboard illustrator. As far as things go right now, those would be the professions I'd be interested in.

If you had the time, would you listen to the music tastes of 3 randomly selected users in this thread for 3 hours each to expand your palette, or listen to your own musical palette for an hour for today for the sake of familiarity?
keremaru
again, I would want to expand my "platter", so I'd probably go with the three random users.

go out into town with the chance of being killed, or stay at home, extremely bored to the point that of which you would just not want to do things anymore.
Achromalia
That's some restrictive phrasing. Had you simply said "stay at home", I'd choose to stay at home. It's not a certainty I'd become bored. Rather, I'm perfectly content staying at home. Going outside isn't exactly a problem, but I would much rather prefer to only go out when I need to. If I want to do something fun and can afford it without worrying about any consequential factors in the future, then I'll go out if I choose to.

You're forcing a decision here.

Since there already is a given chance of me getting killed anywhere I go, being outside is fine for me. Since you restricted me from being content as I usually am when I'm at home, I have no choice.

Would you listen to Neurofunk and Chillstep for an hour each, or listen to Dubstep and Ambient for an hour each?
Rook
I'm partial to some wubwubs and you can't go wrong with most ambient songs, so, second option.
The first is just as good to try, but anything heavily influenced by funk/jazz that I've already tried usually doesn't interest me.

If you had to chose one, would you rather live in a world completely devoid of Creativity and Freedom or Science and Order?
Achromalia
Ow, that's kind of a hard one. My mind goes with the former as being logical is essential to our cognition, but my heart aches for the latter as being able to express myself freely is something I deeply cherish.

...I'm having so many second thoughts on this one.

Can I pass?

...guess not.

Wouldn't we naturally find other ways to express ourselves simply through thoughts? I'd imagine so.

As hard of a decision as it'd be, I'd rather live in a world devoid of creativity and freedom, to spare what knowledge I have of ensuring the advancement of life.

...that hurts.

Would you prefer to spend your day outside, exploring nature with no contact with anyone aside from yourself, or prefer to stay inside, with the ability to do virtually whatever you want, but at the cost of being confined to your room?
Rook
Ideally, I'd prefer the first, since I'd strongly prefer to be alone when walking/appreciating the outside, I desperately want to get into bird-watching this summer too if I can find the motivation to actually start. Staying inside is no fun, but then again, it's exactly what I do most days although I have the possibility to go outside and do what I'd prefer, but wasting time with things I don't really want to do seems to be a good talent of mine.

Would you rather listen to just one good 20 min song or several decent average/short songs (4 minutes and under) for 20 minutes?
Achromalia
Definitely a good 20-minute song. No question.

Have I showed you this song before? (It's probably one of my favorite songs of this length): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA-2SWnG9Ks

And this one? (Another song I've enjoyed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXf-PG8uAqI

Would you listen to the first song on loop for an hour, or the second song looping for an hour?
Rook
oOwew, Definitely the Nhato one, it's already so fun to start, the intro is so lazy and drunk sounding, I love that, then it turns everything on its head at 3:45 then calms again into 5:00 and reintroduces the beginning, and I adore songs make themselves stories through subtle techniques like that. I'm not a big fan of how void is with that generic synth noise toward the end, It's atmospheric for sure, but I didn't see that coming and I kinda think its a lazy way to end an otherwise really interesting song. Still for the whole thing, it's a really incredible listen, thanks for sharing.

Second one is pretty cool, great introduction and lead in, 8:15 into 9:07 is super smooth and my favourite part by far, the chanting throughout it is engaging, although I'd probably not listen to it by choice, it's just not my thing.
The first one is going straight in muh playlist though.

If you're forced to live on an deserted island for 5 years but where food and water is provided and plentiful, would you rather be granted companionship of a Pet or a Person
keremaru
person, since i don't find much compassion in talking to a dog for 5 years on end, which would most likely push me to the brink of insanity. a person on the other hand, would allow me to be able to conversate with them, and quite possibly help inhabit the island. if food supply runs out, then they'll simply make more and be conservative. pets, like a cat, can't really do much.

would you go somewhere where nearly everyone is nobody you know, or somewhere where you know mostly everyone, but the atmosphere and vibe is bad and not to your taste?
Achromalia
Being around people I don't know is fine for me. Most of my friends are online anyways, So it's something I'm already used to.

I just tend to decide not to interact with people I don't know unless I have an incentive to do so.

Would you rather listen to IDM for an hour or listen to Extratone for an hour?
Rook
IDM s'pose.
Is extratone just like super speedy speedcore? o ^ O

Do you describe yourself as politcally Left leaning or Right leaning?
Achromalia
Huh. I'm not well-trained in politics, but from what I know, I'd probably be more of a left-leaning person.

Taking some quizzes have given me an estimate of being about 66% left-leaning.

Would you like to perfect a current talent or learn a new one?
Rook
Eerm...
Try and perfect one.

Multiplayer games or Singleplayer games?
45Traeath
I'd like to play "Multi. Co-Op" like TF2's "MvM" or anything around the "Metal Slug" series.
(Even the current "8P Co-Op" in "Tales Runner" is fine to me, what the hook. Not many people though.)

But it's been too much 5v5/MOBA/Arena lately, so I'll go with Answer B.
(And no, it's not a new way to "Rush B". *pun intended*)

Plates or bowls?
show more