1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 Juni 2015 at 21:20:59

Artist: Jin ft. IA
Title: Nihonbashi Koukashita R Keikaku
Tags: Vocaloid Nihonbashi Japan Bridge Overpass Under R Plan Female
BPM: 130
Filesize: 2677kb
Play Time: 01:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. EZ - 4Key (1,51 stars, 320 notes)
  2. HD - 4Key (2,74 stars, 606 notes)
  3. NM - 4Key (2,16 stars, 422 notes)


Download: Jin ft. IA - Nihonbashi Koukashita R Keikaku
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Sorry Guys, I'll do this later :P


Abandoned

let me know, if you want to use my mp3


4K Mapset

EZ = Abandoned ; 2/... Mods
NM = Abandoned ; 1/... Mods
HD = Abandoned ; 0/... Mods


Verniy_Chan
Meiko Senpai
PiraTom


Apr 5, 2015 - Submitted
May 5, 2015 - MX Deleted (I cant make MX for this song XD)
May 22, 2015 - Remaking project started!



posted

Hi Adw >.<)/
NM as requested from ❅ Верный Mania Queue ❅

General : ( )
Mapset : ( )
Metadata : ( ) di tag : hapus IA dan Jin, krena sdh tercantum dlm tittle
Timing : ( ) sperti offsetmu kurang tepat deh, coba tnya sesorng yg ahli soal ini
Audio : ( ) butuh hitsound lg, dan harus digunakan lol
Background : ( )

4K = |1|2|3|4|


(Focus : Note Presence , Hand/Row Balance, Variation/Consistency Pattern)


00:09:236 (9236|1,9467|1) hindari low jack, pindah salah satunya
00:13:623 (13623|2) move to 1
00:16:510 (16510|3) move to 2
00:19:165 (19165|1,19396|2) Ctrl + G
00:22:167 (22167|1,22398|2) geser kekanan
00:22:744 (22744|3) pindah ke 2
00:23:783 (23783|1,24014|1) hindari please
00:42:025 (42025|0) ini ngikutin apa ya, vocal??
00:45:489 add note kiai part
00:18:703 (18703|1) pindah ke 4
00:29:094 (29094|2,29325|1) Ctrl + G
00:30:711 dafuq 4 note, hapus 2 note
00:32:904 (32904|3,33251|1,33251|2) hapus, overmap
00:34:636 (34636|0) pindah ke 2
00:36:599 add note, check 00:36:253
00:37:638 add note?
00:41:448 (41448|1,41564|0) Ctrl + G
00:41:679 (41679|1) move to 4
00:42:025 - 00:44:565 remap disini, stairnya gila bener
00:44:796 (44796|2,44796|1) delete
00:45:258 (45258|0) ^
00:46:990 (46990|2,47105|3) Ctrl + G
00:47:221 (47221|2,47336|0,47336|3) ini ikutin apa ya?
00:47:567 (47567|3) move to 2
00:53:225 (53225|2,53340|3) ctrl + G
01:04:655 - 01:06:156 remap jg disini, stairnya =_=
01:06:964 - 01:08:003 ^
01:11:236 - 01:12:852 ^
seperti km lebih fokus Vocal drpd instrumentnya, klu osu!mania bgus klu ikutin musik drpd vocal (jgan samakan dngan osu!standard)
Butuh bnyak mod utk map ini
Good Luck -nya~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
posted
Hi, mod for req via queue

columns 1|2|3|4

[EZ]
00:04:387 (4387|2) - move to other column
00:09:467 (9467|1) - ^
00:11:661 - put this note in 00:11:776 -
00:12:122 - this in 00:12:238 -
00:12:469 - this in 00:12:584 -
00:13:161 - this ln ends in 00:13:623 -
00:13:854 (13854|2) - move to other column
Advice: osu! mania is based on follow rythm, so don't follow the vocal so much :?
00:31:519 (31519|2) - delete
00:32:212 - this note in 00:32:327 -
01:00:036 (6036|3) - move to other column

The BPM and the Offset are wrong. I think sounds better with BPM 65 and Offset 3029 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3058472 but I don't know the real offset or bpm
posted

Verniy_Chan wrote:


Hi Adw >.<)/
NM as requested from ❅ Верный Mania Queue ❅

General : ( )
Mapset : ( )
Metadata : ( ) di tag : hapus IA dan Jin, krena sdh tercantum dlm tittle
Timing : ( ) sperti offsetmu kurang tepat deh, coba tnya sesorng yg ahli soal ini
Audio : ( ) butuh hitsound lg, dan harus digunakan lol
Background : ( )

4K = |1|2|3|4|


(Focus : Note Presence , Hand/Row Balance, Variation/Consistency Pattern)


00:09:236 (9236|1,9467|1) hindari low jack, pindah salah satunya
00:13:623 (13623|2) move to 1
00:16:510 (16510|3) move to 2
00:19:165 (19165|1,19396|2) Ctrl + G
00:22:167 (22167|1,22398|2) geser kekanan
00:22:744 (22744|3) pindah ke 2
00:23:783 (23783|1,24014|1) hindari please
00:42:025 (42025|0) ini ngikutin apa ya, vocal??
00:45:489 add note kiai part
00:18:703 (18703|1) pindah ke 4
00:29:094 (29094|2,29325|1) Ctrl + G
00:30:711 dafuq 4 note, hapus 2 note
00:32:904 (32904|3,33251|1,33251|2) hapus, overmap
00:34:636 (34636|0) pindah ke 2
00:36:599 add note, check 00:36:253
00:37:638 add note?
00:41:448 (41448|1,41564|0) Ctrl + G
00:41:679 (41679|1) move to 4
00:42:025 - 00:44:565 remap disini, stairnya gila bener
00:44:796 (44796|2,44796|1) delete
00:45:258 (45258|0) ^
00:46:990 (46990|2,47105|3) Ctrl + G
00:47:221 (47221|2,47336|0,47336|3) ini ikutin apa ya?
00:47:567 (47567|3) move to 2
00:53:225 (53225|2,53340|3) ctrl + G
01:04:655 - 01:06:156 remap jg disini, stairnya =_=
01:06:964 - 01:08:003 ^
01:11:236 - 01:12:852 ^
seperti km lebih fokus Vocal drpd instrumentnya, klu osu!mania bgus klu ikutin musik drpd vocal (jgan samakan dngan osu!standard)
Butuh bnyak mod utk map ini
Good Luck -nya~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Oke, makasih sarannya :)
Kayaknya harus remake lagi nih, baru sadar klo ngikutin vokal :D

Sangkyu nee~ :)
posted

Meiko Senpai wrote:

Hi, mod for req via queue

columns 1|2|3|4

[EZ]
00:04:387 (4387|2) - move to other column
00:09:467 (9467|1) - ^
00:11:661 - put this note in 00:11:776 -
00:12:122 - this in 00:12:238 -
00:12:469 - this in 00:12:584 -
00:13:161 - this ln ends in 00:13:623 -
00:13:854 (13854|2) - move to other column
Advice: osu! mania is based on follow rythm, so don't follow the vocal so much :?
00:31:519 (31519|2) - delete
00:32:212 - this note in 00:32:327 -
01:00:036 (6036|3) - move to other column

The BPM and the Offset are wrong. I think sounds better with BPM 65 and Offset 3029 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3058472 but I don't know the real offset or bpm
Okay, Thanks For the mod~ :)

Btw, i got my bpm here http://puu.sh/hrxqV.jpg , but im still confused which is the real bpm :?
posted
Hi :) From PM

ah...I think This map is very misalignment xd

BPM 130.00
offset 2078

You should be change the BeatSnapSpace1/4 , Listening well a song and re-place the note.

Good Luck o/
posted

PiraTom wrote:

Hi :) From PM

ah...I think This map is very misalignment xd

BPM 130.00
offset 2078

You should be change the BeatSnapSpace1/4 , Listening well a song and re-place the note.

Good Luck o/
Hoho~

okay, im going remake this map :D

Thanks for the mod~ :)
posted
-
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.