forum

[duplicate] Ranked Solo/Ranked Team

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[ Ash ]
Firstly i would like to say i'm new to the forums and this is my first post.

So i was thinking why do they not put in a ranked team/Ranked solo into multi.

The system: There would be a bronze,silver,gold,platinum and master or something like that and you would be placed depending on your pp and placement games you would also be matched with people depending on your pp.

Ranked solo: It would be a sort of team based game were you get put in with 3 other random people and compete in a best of 3 who ever wins would gain osu points or league points and would move up there division once they reach 200 osu points or league points they would then be placed in placement games deciding if they would move up to there next division. The division would be sort of like charts and would last a months at the end of the season you would revive some kind of pp or some kind of reward.

Ranked Team: It would be 4v4 it would work the same as ranked solo but just in a party as 4 you would also be able to have 5 people in your team ( a sub ) in case anyone is not online when you are ready.

I Would like to hear some of your feedback on this idea like i said its my first time posting so sorry if i made some mistakes >.<
Mahogany
drum drum
moved from G&R
Seijiro
This sounds like a Clash of Clans's behaviour o.O
DeletedUser_4041880
Please don't try to turn this into League
Oinari-sama
Multiplayer (solo): t/115405 t/185199

TAG/Coop Ranking: t/95265
Topic Starter
[ Ash ]
i now understand that this is a bad idea >.< sorry for wasting your time
Oinari-sama
Feel free to bump the linked threads, they're still alive ;)