\o/
posted

DoKito wrote:

- Lumi - wrote:

\o/
\o/
\o/
posted
04:54:432 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Not saying you're deaf or anything but this is COMPLETELY wrong
posted

Timorisu wrote:

04:54:432 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Not saying you're deaf or anything but this is COMPLETELY wrong
Fuck. You are actually right. Well, RIP. But i was sure this will get dq'ed anyways. So let's just wait for the QATs to do their job and I will fix this + other stuff they will probably mention.
posted
Truthfully, I knew this was a really risky attempt. I'll still be here if needed.
posted
With a lot of polishing this could turn out to be a nice map, good luck in the future man c:
posted

Xilver wrote:

With a lot of polishing this could turn out to be a nice map, good luck in the future man c:
There already was a lot of polishing tho D; Would be nice if you could... you know... point stuff out, if you think there are unpolished issues?
posted
There already was a lot of polishing tho D; Would be nice if you could... you know... point stuff out, if you think there are unpolished issues?
Sure, I'll try to find time tomorrow to look at stuff and post here.
posted
Quick note to DoKito when this gets DQd: 06:42:225 (14) - is soft for some reason
posted

DoKito wrote:

for starters you could make sure your streams have an equal DS.
posted
a DoKo dragonforce map..

that was unexpected
posted
DragonForce - My Spirit Will Go On

anyway, since i see some posts you said it will DQ, so then i give you a little offset check too:

07:45:142 - From this one i think its multi BPms, sorry, i cant check it one! I will try if i could!

Because circle end on blue line while its loud sound is totally weird

Good luck on the requalify
posted

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

DragonForce - My Spirit Will Go On

anyway, since i see some posts you said it will DQ, so then i give you a little offset check too:

07:45:142 - From this one i think its multi BPms, sorry, i cant check it one! I will try if i could!

Good luck on the requalify
Thank you. As soon as the map gets DQed i will apply all the things mentioned here.
posted
a shit post. im sorry ;w;
posted
Heya there!
Awesome map! (Sheesh, hard to play for my level x.x)

I just wanna ask something : 01:49:350 to 02:08:550 - Shouldn't this part be a kiai time? It's a chorus isn't it?
show more