\o/
Woddles

DoKito wrote:

- Lumi - wrote:

\o/
\o/
\o/
Timorisu
04:54:432 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Not saying you're deaf or anything but this is COMPLETELY wrong
Topic Starter
DoKito

Timorisu wrote:

04:54:432 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Not saying you're deaf or anything but this is COMPLETELY wrong
Fuck. You are actually right. Well, RIP. But i was sure this will get dq'ed anyways. So let's just wait for the QATs to do their job and I will fix this + other stuff they will probably mention.
Hinsvar
Truthfully, I knew this was a really risky attempt. I'll still be here if needed.
Xilver15
Topic Starter
DoKito

Xilver wrote:

With a lot of polishing this could turn out to be a nice map, good luck in the future man c:
There already was a lot of polishing tho D; Would be nice if you could... you know... point stuff out, if you think there are unpolished issues?
Xilver15
Rapthorn
Quick note to DoKito when this gets DQd: 06:42:225 (14) - is soft for some reason
hehe

DoKito wrote:

There already was a lot of polishing tho D; Would be nice if you could... you know... point stuff out, if you think there are unpolished issues?
for starters you could make sure your streams have an equal DS.
Vuelo Eluko
a DoKo dragonforce map..

that was unexpected
Akasha-
DragonForce - My Spirit Will Go On

anyway, since i see some posts you said it will DQ, so then i give you a little offset check too:

07:45:142 - From this one i think its multi BPms, sorry, i cant check it one! I will try if i could!

Because circle end on blue line while its loud sound is totally weird

Good luck on the requalify
Topic Starter
DoKito

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

DragonForce - My Spirit Will Go On

anyway, since i see some posts you said it will DQ, so then i give you a little offset check too:

07:45:142 - From this one i think its multi BPms, sorry, i cant check it one! I will try if i could!

Good luck on the requalify
Thank you. As soon as the map gets DQed i will apply all the things mentioned here.
Anxient
a shit post. im sorry ;w;
[Hiiro Sakaki]
Heya there!
Awesome map! (Sheesh, hard to play for my level x.x)

I just wanna ask something : 01:49:350 to 02:08:550 - Shouldn't this part be a kiai time? It's a chorus isn't it?
Aka

DoKito wrote:

Fuck. You are actually right. Well, RIP. But i was sure this will get dq'ed anyways. So let's just wait for the QATs to do their job and I will fix this + other stuff they will probably mention.
the fact that you are aware of that and still pushed the map to qualified is pretty sad, honestly
my apologies for not coming in time twice, by the way :?
Akasha-
Okay, some tried, im not sure but this is i can do:

[TimingPoints]

Good luck once again! Like this song said: My Spirit Will Go On
Keep it up!
Topic Starter
DoKito

Aka wrote:

DoKito wrote:

the fact that you are aware of that and still pushed the map to qualified is pretty sad, honestly
my apologies for not coming in time twice, by the way :?
Name me one map with such an SR, which got ranked immediately...
Okoratu
Topic Starter
DoKito

Okoratu wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/280107
The thing is that maps with such a difficulty are most likely to get disqualified... Even a QAT told me i should aim for qualification, but don't expect to get it ranked on the first attempt.
Okoratu
just pointing out that your argument isnt 100% valid because it recently happened
Myxo
Qualification is just a "nomination" of a beatmap, so it's fine to push the maps to qualified to get the QATs' attention even if you are aware that it might get disqualified. BN penalty for disqualifications is so low that this works well with this system.

Good luck Doko, whatever will happen here!
Yauxo

Desperate-kun wrote:

Qualification is just a "nomination" of a beatmap, so it's fine to push the maps to qualified to get the QATs' attention even if you are aware that it might get disqualified. BN penalty for disqualifications is so low that this works well with this system.

It's still not a nice thing to push something forward if you know that the guys that wanted to help you will get a negative impact on their rating.
You dont bite the hand that's feeding you Does that even work in english
Myxo

Yauxo wrote:

Desperate-kun wrote:

It's still not a nice thing to push something forward if you know that the guys that wanted to help you will get a negative impact on their rating.
The BNs decide to push it forward, not the mapper. Also, he doesn't know it, but it is to be expected looking at similar maps in the past.
(Also I wonder, are there still BNs who care about their Impact Score o:)
Topic Starter
DoKito

Desperate-kun wrote:

(Also I wonder, are there still BNs who care about their Impact Score o:)
Yes... Yes. Yes yes yes. You just cannot imagine how many BNs are afraid of maps like this because of their "virtual points".
And as you said, I got this qualified intentionally to get the QAT's attention because no BN could help me with this map. They either couldn't judge or suggest anything because they cannot play it or they are just way too busy with other requests... or they go full scumbag and don't even answer at all.
Yauxo
Virtual content checked by people with virtual ranks which they have to hold up with virtual points.
No virtual points, no virtual ranks and thus, no virtual content.
Sieg

handsome wrote:

lol
Avena
04:54:432 - The song goes back to 200bpm here.
Aiceo
Sick quality standards from the bns lol, just approves the fact that bns don't know shit.
Zefo
Another amazing dragon force map! :)
qwr
dq incoming
Maruyu

Aiceo wrote:

Sick quality standards from the bns lol, just approves the fact that bns don't know shit.
rude. why don't you go ahead and become a BN, we can totally learn from you
Makan1
glad to see more dragonforce maps, but can we tone it the fk down?

05:12:975 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - I think a issue that its simply too hard, i'm not sure of many people who can read these sort of streams. its way too hard, its just unnecessarily difficult.

05:29:700 (7,8,9,10,11) - I feel these random spikes disrupt flow greatly. Its just my thought, I know maps like freedom dive has spikes in streams but in the end when its the really spaced streams, there are no difficult spikes because it would obviously throw the user right off.

inb4 dq but why so insanely difficult
wendao

Priti wrote:

04:54:432 - The song goes back to 200bpm here.
show more