okay that mokou sheep scares me. and i love mokou D:
LittleMagic_old
omfg, that's a joke or?:

Yukkuris are gonna killing me O_o
UtsukimiJerry

LittleMagic wrote:

omfg, that's a joke or?:

WHERE THE HELL YOU GET THAT GAME!? LINK ME!
LittleMagic_old
uhm ... i don't think i'm allowed to post links.
But try this:
Google it~ the name of the game is: 不思議の幻想郷

btw. WTF Aya is extremly MAD o_O She can attack 4 times before you're next. oh **** :(

EDIT: -.- died in floor 21 because of Nitori, which is invisible. She bombs and kills everyone and got more power <.<
Mafiamaster

LittleMagic wrote:

uhm ... i don't think i'm allowed to post links.
Omg, I love links! You should post some more sometime~
-SiN-

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

LittleMagic wrote:

omfg, that's a joke or?:

WHERE THE HELL YOU GET THAT GAME!? LINK ME!
it was on my MF a year ago o.O
EDIT: and an uncompleted english patch
EDIT2: oh wait.. i lost it wth.. only the patch available and Sanae version
LittleMagic_old
-SiN-:
What? There is an englisch Patch? O_o

btw. so it's allowed to post download links? o.o" i though only demos D:
UtsukimiJerry
hmm. only sanae version huh sin. damn i still want reimu's version D:
LittleMagic_old
okay, i patched the game. But wtf, Patching is soooo hard o_O *needed over 1h*.

So... i wonder if i can beat the game now with the patch xD damn 99 floors....

btw.: I'm looking for Sanae's version :x
-SiN-

LittleMagic wrote:

search in MF: 超合体 アクアスタイル対はちみつくまさん
UtsukimiJerry

-SiN- wrote:

LittleMagic wrote:

does it comes with the patch ?
LittleMagic_old

-SiN- wrote:

okay i'll do it, thanks :D

and ... i died in F9 because of Cirno³ o_O A Soul of Youmu went to a Cirno² and powered her -.-" 1 hit kill :/
Jinxy
By the way, I'm still not sure what exactly is Kinema Kan... Can someone explain? Is it anime or just an OP/ED?

====================================

Zekira wrote:

Newest game by 2D Emotion

http://www.2demotion.com/flymarisafly.html

Where's my freaking Focus button :( I keep mashing the L button on my gamepad thinking I would go slower hahahaha
That was easy when I realised the actual size of the bullets.
Then Yukari came in and I died.

Game's mp3 wrote:

Bad Apple
OH COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

====================================

I tried to get the game -SiN- posted but the file was corrupt. Tried renaming to something without Japanese, didn't work.
Zekira
Kinema Kan is something like just a series of music videos portraying a story. I'm not sure what you call that.

Many who've been looking forward to it had a misconception of it being an animé. I'm not one of them I swear

Then Yukari came in and I died.
Yukari's patterns are nothing. Given the heaviness of the bullets, trying to dodge Alice's and Yuka's are more annoying
UtsukimiJerry
@ zekira. i was one of them. i had a misconception of kinema kan being an anime. a bit disappointed but after i watch the videos i am still impressed of it even though its only music videos.
-SiN-

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

does it comes with the patch ?
nope.. its new so no english patch atm
LittleMagic_old
uhm ... lol? I died in F4 because i stayed too long in this floor XD"

WTF? ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ Okuu shoot a nuclear bomb at Reimu's face D=
-SiN-

JInxyjem wrote:

I tried to get the game -SiN- posted but the file was corrupt. Tried renaming to something without Japanese, didn't work.
sometimes MF sucks.. i use RAR repairer if its broken
LittleMagic_old
Weird weapon? o.o

BTW: What do you think about the lost Character in TH06, Rin Satsuki? Would she be also a very known character, if she would be in the game?
Slain087
Heads up to anyone who goes on MoTK:

TSO is shutting down the site - for good this time. So, for those of you that go there (Doomsday), start backing things up. Seriously.

Relevant link: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=5559.0

As for me, I'll start backing up the fanfics and the pictures, like the last time TSO shut the site down.
Zekira
...oh wait damn it where will Furie in the guys go then? :< They're still doing the 4th M-1 aaaaaaa
Lybydose
Possibly April Fool's, but I'm backing up the Drake's Projects thread just in case.
Slain087
Crap, I can't get on anymore - I managed most of the Scarlet Library, but I have nothing in the Art Atelier. PM me either here or through YouTube if you want to see if I managed to archive the story you want.

EDIT: I don't think this is a joke. CMPC is gone, all the mods are back down to normal (though all the snowballs, bans, etc remain), and even the former mods are hard at work archiving everything.

EDIT2: Yup, gone. It's already gone 403 - Forbidden. *sigh*
Zekira
My eyes freaking hurt from trying Phantasm 20 times in a row at the moment.

But at least I'm proud to say that I've reached until Border of Life and Death! Just some more patience and I can feel the finish finally coming.

But Boundary of Humans and Youkai was a bitchy card though... just like when I first went into Kokkuri-san's Contract; deliberately lost 3 lives in a span of 20 seconds without my thumb being at Button3 to bomb, and then later when I'm stuck in the middle that's the time I actually don't die.

But after BoLaD though, I see there's still one more HP Bar. I'm kinda curious as to what Yukari will pull off at that last one. I thought BoLaD was her strongest card (aside from her IN Last Word)...?

EDIT: Oh and also, this probably also happened to me in that run:

I seriously cannot read Ran's pattern at that time. I got used to looking for where the white circle was...
UtsukimiJerry
i lol at you zekira. seriously
Zekira
The expression on Marisa's face was probably the same expression as I had and she had when I was doing the run a while ago. I seriously sweatdropped, remembering about the pic and EXACTLY this is what flashed in my mind the time I died on that card
Slain087
If you want to know, the last one past BoLaD is a survival card - in fact, it's most of her IN Last Word "Phantasm, Foam, Shadow". Just take out the waves not made of amulets and you have your card.
Doomsday
As for MoTK, That is clearly April fools anyway. TSO has too much going for it.
Not getting fooled this year, oh no
Slain087
Yeah, maybe. No notice (his last dump gave us at least a week), April 1, etc is suspicious, but we just can't take that chance, yanno?

If it turns out to be a fake, even if he didn't dump everything anyway, there'll be a lot of people pissed off. Either way, I'll check it out later today and tomorrow just in case.
-SiN-
seriously he has no shame >_>

Zekira

Slain087 wrote:

If you want to know, the last one past BoLaD is a survival card - in fact, it's most of her IN Last Word "Phantasm, Foam, Shadow". Just take out the waves not made of amulets and you have your card.
...ah, good, I just captured that card last week lol
-SiN-
Zekira..

Touhou Koubutou patch 1.04
http://www.cubetype.com/down/toho/kbt10x_104.zip

Network play should work now
http://www.cubetype.com/down/lounge/setup101.exe
Zekira
Wait lol I haven't even got Koubutou yet

Thanks for reminding me
Jinxy
Read 15 touhou comics today. Advent Cirno was great.
Slain087
Because MotK is dead atm, we have since relocated to http://www.gensokyoonline.tk/ as a temp/perm alt site.

EDIT: And now it looks like Gap locked the alt site down. Damn it.

EDIT2: And now from lurking #touhou-meido, I don't know what's going on at all.

EDIT3: Sigh. Crisis over. Get into shrinemaiden through alternate channels, history if possible. If there's anything good about this joke, at least TSO reskinned the whole thing.

EDIT4: And now it seems that TSO is leaving, due to the massive backlash of people complaining everywhere.
UtsukimiJerry
i want that dungeons styled game D:. i think it was created by AQUA-STYLE.
LittleMagic_old
by the way, does anyone know, how to get a good connection for PoFV? Cause when i played with some friends in my own country and in Germany, i always get a FPS of 5~20. But i need at least 45 fps? Does anyone knows the problem or something like this? D:
Zekira
Did you use Adonis?
LittleMagic_old
yes i do. i use for the connection hamachi, since i do not know any other ones xD"
show more