forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy

Zekira wrote:

Many are saying how much Shou's curvy lasers are a bitch. I guess I'm one of those few that don't find problems with it.
That thing goes spin-spin-spin and then it heads at an awkward angle. No problem if I'm already at an area I won't be hit, but sometimes I forget to release focus and can't avoid it fast enough :/

Also liking Marisa A's option shot, but I always crash into a bullet due to her speed.
Zekira
Also Zekira, try Shou on Lunatic.
Gimme half a year
UtsukimiJerry

Zekira wrote:

Also Zekira, try Shou on Lunatic.
Gimme half a year
DING DING DING WE HAVE A QUOTE OF A DAY HERE!
Zekira
OK now I realize why I hate playing UFO...

...Stage 2 and 3 fairies. IMO their bullet patterns are more of annoying rather than challenging. I seriously don't think this is how Stage 2 and Stage 3 fairies should behave.

Once I get past Stage 3 I feel like I'm playing normally again though. Yeah, it usually also means I lose more lives in Stage 3 rather than Stage 4.

Green UFOs FTW! EAT SHORTWAVE, BITCHES. Now if only that spell lasted a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit longer...
LittleMagic_old
green laser from Shou is stupid :3 here a timeout of this spell XD
Jinxy

Zekira wrote:

Green UFOs FTW! EAT SHORTWAVE, BITCHES. Now if only that spell lasted a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit longer...
Lol, I aim for Reds from stage 1-3 and then juggle between Greens and Reds. Usually fuck up and lose a life while doing so in stage 4/5.

EDIT: Tore apart MoF with Marisa's glitched shot just now. Shit that felt good. Not as good as when clearing IN, but still good.
-SiN-
Aya vs Hatate lol
Zekira

LittleMagic wrote:

green laser from Shou is stupid :3 here a timeout of this spell XD
Marisa's speed helps a LOT in this card. Too bad that speed kinda makes her a really bad choice to battle Murasa with.

Marisa-B's area-shot also helps A LOT in capturing this card. Given that you won't be on focus too much on this one, Marisa-B will be shooting in 4 directions behind her and 6 directions (?) in front of her. If you come in almost melee contact with Shou, then you're pretty much eating up her life. Too bad that cross moves its origin unlike Ran's laser.

Now I've tried the other characters this time. Taking a break from Marisa.

Reimu A Comment:
"...still slow as ever I see. I can't take this. I don't care how high your attack power is too."
Reimu B Comment:
"Flying cards everywhere yet again. Too bad you just can't get your ass fast enough for me to like you."
Sanae A Comment:
"Snakes on a Ship lol. Interesting shot type, and this speed is kinda OK. Too bad your focused speed is kinda a bit too fast..."
Sanae B Comment:
"Frog explosions! Kinda PoFV like, and I like it. Let's mess around with this more...
...Wait what, I seriously farmed 2 lives in Stage 1?
...2 more in Stage 2? Not even dying yet?!
...Oh god, I didn't die in Stage 3! O_O
...Stage 4! BOMB TIME HAHAHAHA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Stage 5! ...oh shit how am I going to fuck Shou >_>
Stage 6! ...no Byakuren NO I'm not as fast as Marisa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" *dies*

For some odd reason, I feel most comfortable playing as Sanae B instead of Marisa-A/B at the moment. Mainly because at least this time Stage 3 isn't such a threat anymore and I can actually get to Stage 6 comfortably with at least 3 lives remaining. If only there was a way I could use SanaeB on Stage 1-3 and Marisa-B on 4-6, I'd probably be a happy UFO player right now.

Actually, I kinda didn't expect SanaeB's bomb to be so powerful. First I casted it, I was like "...uh, is this going to be as useless as Patchouli's Five Seasons Bomb?", then later when it went BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, I was like "OH FUCK THIS IS THE FOURTH MOST AWESOME SPELL CARD I HAVE EVER SEEN"

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

Zekira wrote:

Gimme half a year
DING DING DING WE HAVE A QUOTE OF A DAY HERE!
Actually I was kinda serious :|
UtsukimiJerry
and i am being serious zekira. no joking at all.

also i started to hear more touhou songs and less playing of the game :( HALP!
LittleMagic_old
@Zekira:
I'm really worse with a fast character ^^" Because I always hit the red bullets :/ But I can do this too with Marisa *g*

Actually Nazrin and Shou are not my Problem at loosing lives, the Problem is more the Stage D: BUT Stage 5 is one of the best Stage for Scoreing xP
Btw Shou's hardest Spell is her first Spellcard o_O

SanaeB is the best character in UFO, because when she Bombs, you can Supergraze ^^

EDIT:
a tip for Shou's Laser: "be relaxed, don't think you can't do it" x)
Zekira
the Problem is more the Stage
THIS
Jinxy

Zekira wrote:

the Problem is more the Stage
THIS
^ THAT

Seriously, sometimes I find that the stages are harder than the bosses, since you can get attacked from many angles while the boss only attacks from at most 4 angles.
Zekira
Oh god, not again. Domino Death effect ate me up and made me rage.

I was going in Stage 4 with 8 lives. Yes, 8 lives. I was farming reds like crazy, letting them spill their bonuses before making them explode, and you know the jist. I was able to keep myself safe for the entire Stage 3, and only lost 1 life in Stage 4 fairies...

...and suddenly Murasa wants to crash the party by eating up the rest of my lives.

Shit the fuck, I have never had such a more outrageous run than this. Starting with the max lives, and at Murasa's timeout card I was already running at 0 lives.

The problem with Marisa-B is that her bomb pretty much does not do much damage on bosses. Furthermore, Marisa-B's singleshot power below max is insanely low, and Marisa-B's general power below 3.00 is so insignificant. Once my power goes down to less than 3, I think that's pretty much the end of my run then? That's what happened here, apparetly... >_<

Come on damn it I wanna at least 1CC Th12 a second time >_<
-SiN-
oh lol.. 3D touhou desktop mascot

but wait.. Patchy has same face like Reimu

Desktop Touhou character vol.1

[center]

[/center]
Zekira
Hey SiN, Pocket Wars Evo still isn't working for some odd reason :( There was a CRC error in .part1 , and I'm not sure if there was in part6 too
-SiN-
the person who was reporting has tested it and it should work ;)

Geez.. i'm getting tired with uploading

Alice's Kitchen

Touhou Senranka Reimu no Sho -Independence for Oneself-

and many more... i'm at my limit, should stop this :p
UtsukimiJerry
why does the touhou fan games gets weirder and weirder? it kinda creeps me out a little
Doomsday
not sure if this has already been posted, but I don't think it has.

Anyway, this looks pretty ridiculous, and awesome.
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?memdz0zcjyy
Zekira
Newest game by 2D Emotion

http://www.2demotion.com/flymarisafly.html

Where's my freaking Focus button :( I keep mashing the L button on my gamepad thinking I would go slower hahahaha
Gabi

Doomsday93 wrote:

[,,,]
LOL are there any other playable chars?
Zekira
Umbrella Sign 「One-Legged Return Hit」 . PH peepz might recognize this as the Sayonachi spell

Hhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Good reason to avoid a rebellion involving Alice

Frionel I found what you were looking for

Before we all forget MokouSheep
Doomsday

Gabi wrote:

Doomsday93 wrote:

[,,,]
LOL are there any other playable chars?
As far as the demo goes, nope.

I doubt there will be though
UtsukimiJerry
okay that mokou sheep scares me. and i love mokou D:
LittleMagic_old
omfg, that's a joke or?:

Yukkuris are gonna killing me O_o
UtsukimiJerry

LittleMagic wrote:

omfg, that's a joke or?:

WHERE THE HELL YOU GET THAT GAME!? LINK ME!
LittleMagic_old
uhm ... i don't think i'm allowed to post links.
But try this:
Google it~ the name of the game is: 不思議の幻想郷

btw. WTF Aya is extremly MAD o_O She can attack 4 times before you're next. oh **** :(

EDIT: -.- died in floor 21 because of Nitori, which is invisible. She bombs and kills everyone and got more power <.<
Mafiamaster

LittleMagic wrote:

uhm ... i don't think i'm allowed to post links.
Omg, I love links! You should post some more sometime~
-SiN-

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

LittleMagic wrote:

omfg, that's a joke or?:

WHERE THE HELL YOU GET THAT GAME!? LINK ME!
it was on my MF a year ago o.O
EDIT: and an uncompleted english patch
EDIT2: oh wait.. i lost it wth.. only the patch available and Sanae version
LittleMagic_old
-SiN-:
What? There is an englisch Patch? O_o

btw. so it's allowed to post download links? o.o" i though only demos D:
UtsukimiJerry
hmm. only sanae version huh sin. damn i still want reimu's version D:
LittleMagic_old
okay, i patched the game. But wtf, Patching is soooo hard o_O *needed over 1h*.

So... i wonder if i can beat the game now with the patch xD damn 99 floors....

btw.: I'm looking for Sanae's version :x
-SiN-

LittleMagic wrote:

search in MF: 超合体 アクアスタイル対はちみつくまさん
UtsukimiJerry

-SiN- wrote:

LittleMagic wrote:

does it comes with the patch ?
LittleMagic_old

-SiN- wrote:

okay i'll do it, thanks :D

and ... i died in F9 because of Cirno³ o_O A Soul of Youmu went to a Cirno² and powered her -.-" 1 hit kill :/
Jinxy
By the way, I'm still not sure what exactly is Kinema Kan... Can someone explain? Is it anime or just an OP/ED?

====================================

Zekira wrote:

Newest game by 2D Emotion

http://www.2demotion.com/flymarisafly.html

Where's my freaking Focus button :( I keep mashing the L button on my gamepad thinking I would go slower hahahaha
That was easy when I realised the actual size of the bullets.
Then Yukari came in and I died.

Game's mp3 wrote:

Bad Apple
OH COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

====================================

I tried to get the game -SiN- posted but the file was corrupt. Tried renaming to something without Japanese, didn't work.
Zekira
Kinema Kan is something like just a series of music videos portraying a story. I'm not sure what you call that.

Many who've been looking forward to it had a misconception of it being an animé. I'm not one of them I swear

Then Yukari came in and I died.
Yukari's patterns are nothing. Given the heaviness of the bullets, trying to dodge Alice's and Yuka's are more annoying
UtsukimiJerry
@ zekira. i was one of them. i had a misconception of kinema kan being an anime. a bit disappointed but after i watch the videos i am still impressed of it even though its only music videos.
-SiN-

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

does it comes with the patch ?
nope.. its new so no english patch atm
LittleMagic_old
uhm ... lol? I died in F4 because i stayed too long in this floor XD"

WTF? ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ Okuu shoot a nuclear bomb at Reimu's face D=
-SiN-

JInxyjem wrote:

I tried to get the game -SiN- posted but the file was corrupt. Tried renaming to something without Japanese, didn't work.
sometimes MF sucks.. i use RAR repairer if its broken
show more