forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy
Eh, it's probably just everyone in UFO and TD, with Hakurei (Reimu, Suika, Yukari) and Moriya (Sanae, Kanako, Suwako) and also Marisa because Marisa
BCI

Gabi wrote:

They better put in reisen, also i want them to put in momiji T_T
But if they put in miko im ok with it, but still reisen has to be in the game!
reisen is already goes from 10.5, so tewi need more <3 dat picture q_q

JInxyjem wrote:

and Moriya (Sanae, Kanako, Suwako)
some proofs please ;___;
Jinxy
It's an assumption, but with the game focused on faith I'd be surprised she didn't show up
BCI
dat, you're right :< now i want to patch with all unreleased girls (or atleast SWR/Hisoten) ;_;
Pizzicato
i wonder if sakuya will make it to 13.5 lol
Gabi
Well it's tasofro, they like to put in lots of popular characters
BCI
almost all of th08 except Reisen don't appear anytime then, they aren't popular a lot ;w; /cry
Dai
even though Flandre is quite popular, why she didn't appear in SWR or Hisoutensoku? orz
BCI
i guess Flandre is already too strong.
and if she appear to Hisotensoku, there wll be almost all girls from EoSD (except Rumia and Koakuma) owo so imo it makes sense
TentacleOtaku

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

i guess Flandre is already too strong.
and if she appear to Hisotensoku, there wll be almost all girls from EoSD (except Rumia and Koakuma) owo so imo it makes sense
But Cirno is the strongest :3

Flandre is quite tough. I can remember my first fight against her... it didn't go well. :?

My favourite touhou is still 8. I can't explain why. I like it. And I like it alot :)
BCI
oh, my favorite is 12. so much of that themes is perfect <3 and murasa too /fap

also question, i heard somethings like "RIP Silver Forest" can someone explain why for slow people ;___;
TentacleOtaku
Sayuri, the singer of the group, has had some health problems.

Silver Forest quit mid may this year didn't they? Sad story :(

Edit: more can be found here: http://www.silver--forest.com/end.htm

Now I can't read japanese, but when you throw that into Google Translate it comes up with this (shortened it):

"Silver forest disbands end of may 2012"
"Physical condition of the main vocalist Sayuri"
"I'm sorry to the other members, Silver Forest without Sayuri is not considered so far"
Dai

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

oh, my favorite is 12. so much of that themes is perfect <3 and murasa too /fap

also question, i heard somethings like "RIP Silver Forest" can someone explain why for slow people ;___;
OMG, I don't believe it you never heard about it before O.o
BCI

lufi10 wrote:

OMG, I don't believe it you never heard about it before O.o
since i'm neutral with their songs 3: /also slow
TentacleOtaku
BCI (it says to call you that in your profile ;)) what is your favourite circle/band then, touhou related?

I'm unsure... I really like Unlucky Morpheus (with Fuki - I know there are Fuki haters out there, but... I don't care :D).
Morrigan is nice. As is EastNewSound....

I don't think I have a "favourite" Touhou related band/group/circle ... It's hard to label them :3
BCI
finally someone who call me BCI in the first try
arghmm.. as you said this is hard. i like ZUN the most \:D/ IOSYS, IRON ATTACK, Ayakura Mei, senya and t+pazolite is my favorite~
TentacleOtaku
Let's not forget TAMusic :D
BCI
a bit boring and slow, imo 3:
TentacleOtaku
Random demetori music while I wait for food to be ready :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMNqUVv3mQ

Edit: URL as the youtube feature only gave a blank screen :/
BCI
nuclear fusion is so nice but usual~ i like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXvMj_sBCQ
Gabi

TentacleOtaku wrote:

Random demetori music while I wait for food to be ready :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMNqUVv3mQ

Edit: URL as the youtube feature only gave a blank screen :/
When using the youtube url you should only put this "EsMNqUVv3mQ" part in.

Also to add in on what i said before, just because tasofro put in popular characters doesn't mean they will be in there 100%, just a chance :P
TentacleOtaku
Thankyou Gabi, i thought i had to do the entire youtube.com/ or the youtu.be/ part, now I know, yay.

So. I'm going through TH8 & I just noticed I find easy too easy (as in no bombs no deaths), even clearing Hourai Elixir from time to time.... But I don't want to move on to normal :(

Tips? :D
TentacleOtaku
Touhou needs more love people :3
palinus
EASY MODO!? try play with left + right keys only :v
H_Hitachiin

palinus wrote:

EASY MODO!? try play with left + right keys only :v
Add Shift for focus.
Nitori
Touhou needs more doujin rhythm games. I only know of one (it's like Rhythm Heaven but I forget the name of it :( ). At least there are plenty of Touhou songs in osu!
TentacleOtaku
Usa usa usa! Tei tei tei!
Cyrith_old
TEI USA USA TEI!

EDIT: http://youtu.be/HdpFZsHQ-Ww is clearly the best demetori song :p

EDIT 2: Guess i should introduce myself as well.
Finished all windows games on easy modo (ee? easy modo kyahahahaha), next goal is to finish them all on normal, though I dont play the games as often as I should. My favourite character is Patchouli, especially glasses Patchouli. My favourite circles are probably Demetori, TAMusic, Floating Cloud, and ENS. I also loved Secret Messenger's gensou no kyoukai ~ in the garden of phantasmagoria, for making perfect touhou x yuki kaijura crossovers (mostly kara no kyoukai, but theres a few madoka ones in there too http://youtu.be/H5RRJmiCF60 for example). My favourite boss is yuyuko, as her spellcards are visually stunning, synced perfectly to the music (esp dat first nonspell), quite difficult (in my opinion), and ressurection butterfly is intense.
Dai

Nitori wrote:

Touhou needs more doujin rhythm games. I only know of one (it's like Rhythm Heaven but I forget the name of it :( ). At least there are plenty of Touhou songs in osu!
it's touhou rhythm carnival scarlet right?

maybe you should try Konagusurino Tatsujin as well
H_Hitachiin

lufi10 wrote:

Nitori wrote:

it's touhou rhythm carnival scarlet right?

maybe you should try Konagusurino Tatsujin
Looks interesting,I'll give it a try when I have more time. :?
Pizzicato
the bullet hell ones have no easy mode D:
Cyrith_old
I finished th7 on hard yesterday, I only had to use 3 continues... and slowdown... but I still feel accomplished :D.
H_Hitachiin

Cyrith wrote:

I finished th7 on hard yesterday, I only had to use 3 continues... and slowdown... but I still feel accomplished :D.
Nice job,still can't get past Remilia on lunatic. :?
Cyrith_old
Last time i attempted to Remilia I failed on her final spellcard on normal. Then I tried again lost 2 lives to Cirno, nope.jpg, and left it for another time.
InabaYap
I started playing osu! because of touhou music :)
I 1CC'ed most games on normal, as well as EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, and TD on hard.
For Extra Bosses I managed to clear Flandre, Ran, Mokou, Suwako, Koishi, and Mamizou.

Any tips for Nue? I somehow find UFO's extra stage hardest although its said to be one of the easier ones. :o
Cyrith_old

InabaYap wrote:

I started playing osu! because of touhou music :)
I 1CC'ed most games on normal, as well as EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, and TD on hard.
For Extra Bosses I managed to clear Flandre, Ran, Mokou, Suwako, Koishi, and Mamizou.

Any tips for Nue? I somehow find UFO's extra stage hardest although its said to be one of the easier ones. :o
I'm not quite up to the extra stages yet, but on a slightly related note: NUE KICK http://youtu.be/5hj1YcWoy1U
Blue Stig

Cyrith wrote:

NUE KICK
WRIGGLE SUE
DarkDunskin
I'm still praying for Shinki to have a come-back in Hopeless Masquerade T-T
cokeshawty
Been thinking. Should I start playin it or not?
Aoriki
I need to go back to Touhou. But I think I'm more worried about the stupid rave we're having at the local con here...the theme is Touhou /face palm/
show more