M4M reqs from #modreqs (yes people actually look at #modreqs big surprise)Thank you so much <3 I'll mod your map soon, I won't forget.
- 00:25:876 (1,2,3) - personally I think it would be more cool if you rearrange like this That was kinda nazi xD
it's a bit nazi to have the slope of slider 1 and 2 identical but every little small detail adds up >w<[/box]
- 00:28:276 (4,5,1) - you can definitely make them symmetrical o3o (you can ignore this one if you want to keep the symmetry of 00:30:976 (2,3) - ) Yeah I prefer to keep it as it is.
- 00:49:875 (3,4) - I personally found it awkward to have circle 4 slightly off with the alignment of 3's end. How bout dis Flow is fine imo.
- 01:15:974 (4,1) - this one's a little off >.> Hm? I don't see any problem here.
- 01:27:673 (1,2,3,4,5) - how about having them connect to each other seamlessly? Sure, looks fine.
- 02:10:871 (1,2) - ;w; I usually don't point out blankets but I can tell without even looking at the approach circle :c Improved a bit, I think.
- 02:28:870 (1) - wtasgasg so close to being on center Fixed.
- 03:08:469 (1,2) - i want to say the magic b word xD Same as before.
- 03:27:368 (2,3) - I think it would be cool if they were symmetrical diagonally Nah, it's fine.
Cool normal diff, don't have anything major to point out
idk what a testplay replay on a hard diff would do but I'll link it anyways
One general comment: I remember seeing cases of auto stacking creating some ugly distancing between slider -> triplet. You might want to keep that in mind. It was usually the case when there was a triplet to the bottom right of a hit object.
Change one pattern whole map symmetry ded
- 00:44:476 (1,2) - I personally believe it is better to have single reverse slider here to capture the ambiguous syllables between the ticks, imo you could have a triplet here to without sounding that awkward. Its your call. A triplet? Doesn't fit here.
- 00:48:075 (1,2) - rearrange like this so that the slider end of 1 is more aligned to the center of slider 2? Sure.
- 00:51:375 - I think having a clickable hitobject of some sort is better since there are some ambiguous sound at 1/12 (which wouldn't be the best idea to map it out but you can compensate for it by having a clickable hitobject) I prefer what I did.
- 01:09:674 (1) - I think this should be a jump :< Maybe, but I wanted symmetry here x)
- 01:28:573 (2,1) - idk, not only 2 is not blanket'd perfectly but most important this is that it would cleaner (at least for me) if the 2's end overlapped more around the center of slider 1 :< I think blanket and overlap are fine here.
- 01:42:523 - you could have circle here :< Maybe, but I didn't add triplets in whole map, more variety is fine.
- 01:46:122 - ^^ looking at this I'll assume you undermapped on purpose It's less important there imo.
- 02:18:671 (3,4) - as much as I wanted to ignore blankets I just can't bare to ignore this Improved a bit.
I wouldn't mind if you ignore everything since this diff plays fine as it is already.
EDIT: shut up and take my star