wtf I doubleposted without intention D:
Big thanks for your awesome mods guys >3<
You know why I'm here.
- The BG isn't a 1366x768 one and the text on it is cut while using 4:3 displays. If it is possible, please look for a different BG. I'll change it once I update.
- Apparently, the correct title is ROADS UNTRAVELED . The links on theit web site and the site itself use "ROADS UNTRAVELED" as the title. Okay, fixed. If at the end it's not correct is not a big problem changing it x)
- You don't need letterboxes and kepping the Widescreen Support enabled also makes no sense. Sure.
- Pretty sure we can add more tags like Alternative or even Chester Bennington as some people might find it helpful. Done.
- Slider Tick Rate 3 seems to fit here pretty nicely, give it a try. Sure, why not.
- Mute the sliderslide sound? It seems a little annoying and does nt match well with the calm parts of the song. I'll see what I can do.
- Reduce the diff settings. First of all, reduce OD and HP to 3 since this is the easiest diff and 1/3 stuff feels really tricky. Then try AR 4 as the BPM is really low and this is the easiest diff of the set. True, fixed
- 00:29:776 (6) - everything in this combo follows the strong piano notes, everything except this circle. Remove it to make the rhythm more reasonabl and to simplyfy the diff.
Note: 00:33:376 (5) - 00:36:676 (3) - 00:51:375 (5) - same here. They just don't really need to be emphasized in this diff. Removed all.
- 00:58:875 (1) - pretty sure this one should be emphasized as the drums are way too strong to be ignored at this point. Hm, what do you mean? Anyways I was following vocals.
- 01:28:873 - vocals here should be mapped, I believe, It feels really empty here. Maybe, added.
- 02:55:869 (3) - just to keep the polarity, you can make a long 1/1 slider here and use a 5% green line on its end. It might look a little strange, but it helps to keep the polarity. But I've been using 1/2 repeat sliders here, it's fine imo.
- 03:03:969 - I don't think it is necessary to keep the green line here. just as Sonnyc said, remove the unused ones, please!
Note: 02:39:670 - 02:43:270 - same. Sure.
- 00:34:576 (4,1) - pretty sure this pattern was symmetrical. The way it looks now feels untidy so, do you mind bringing the old stuff back? Example They are actually symmetrical, maybe they aren't in the center but it's fine I think.
- 00:40:876 (1) - this one would fit with the vocals much better if it was a 2/3 slider. Give it a try, you'll like that! a picture I just wanted a very little break here :3
- 00:57:975 (2,3) - minor - the stack here is something flow-breaking, it does not feel well-placed, I'd say. Example Stacked with (4) instead.
- 00:59:475 (2,3) - minor - Ctrl+G them in order to improve the flow? Maybe, a little jump is not a problem, I think.
- 01:08:774 (3,2) - the glitchy effect that is given by the curve of these sliders does not represent anything in the song and, therefore, feels unnatural. Can you keep them straight or curve them in a less agressive way? G-Gero influences me
- 01:45:072 - vocals here are left ignored and this is a little sad. even a little curve at this point of the slider would help to represent amazing Chester's voice Maybe, but adding this kind of slider sometimes it's fine even for Hard ><
- 02:55:869 (1) - the same with Normal - just to keep the polarity, you can make a long 1/1 slider here and use a 5% green line on its end. It might look a little strange, but it helps to keep the polarity. Same then.
Great stuff. Though you still have to work a little on blankets.
You did a good job on this one. With a few more mods this set will become a diamond!
Best of luck!
02:03:672 (1) - Make this a vertical symmetry slider? I'll try to improve it :_>
00:28:276 (1) - Improve blanket please. Done.
00:58:575 (4) - Grid up for distance. Lol true.
01:08:774 (3) - The vibrate of the slider doesn't fits with the song. Highly recommend to just use an ordinary shape. Already fixed.
01:29:173 (3,1) - This jump is way too big than your overall map. Please reduce this. But was nice :c Fixed anyway.
Remove inherited sections in the break. Done.
Big thanks for your awesome mods guys >3<