Qualified!
posted
Yay c:
posted
Very relaxing, grats ^^
posted
Congratz!
posted
spacing like 06:18:887 (5,1) - is kinda uncomfortable to play (there are other similars) not a big deal though.
posted
just asking, is this sb accettable o,o
posted
As far as I can see it still aceptable and all the imagery file still can be categorized as PG, furthermore it's already well written on the description box about that. By the way it reminds me about a map with NSFW lyric https://osu.ppy.sh/s/244929 and yet it still can pass the qualified week with explaination on its description box
posted
So I'm kind of confused while reviewing this map. You skip parts of possible streamable parts which is fine normally like 05:46:557 - but then you keep going when the stream stops in the song at 05:47:671 (1,2,3,4) - and then use a long slider when the piano picks up again at 05:48:077 (5) -

Then you have a couple streams where there's just an extra note thrown in like 04:20:614 (6) - and 04:27:506 (14) -

Were these intentional design decisions? Please reply soon as the deadline is coming up and we will err on the side of caution with regards to this type of issue.
posted

Garven wrote:

So I'm kind of confused while reviewing this map. You skip parts of possible streamable parts which is fine normally like 05:46:557 - but then you keep going when the stream stops in the song at 05:47:671 (1,2,3,4) - and then use a long slider when the piano picks up again at 05:48:077 (5) -

Then you have a couple streams where there's just an extra note thrown in like 04:20:614 (6) - and 04:27:506 (14) -

Were these intentional design decisions? Please reply soon as the deadline is coming up and we will err on the side of caution with regards to this type of issue.
Yes, they are intentional. Because the stream 05:45:239 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - is normally following the piano part and I decided to put after stream a slider, that would follow a beat. I didn't want to put a stream there because there isn't any piano in the background during the slider. About the circles like these 04:27:608 (15,16) - or 05:47:671 (1,2,3,4) - They are basically follow the beat too, but I didn't find any other way, how to properly use/place them. If there is any other major issue in this beatmap and by anyone's opinion needs to be fixed, then I guess it'll be time for disqualification.
posted
Thanks for the quick reply. We'll take it into consideration.
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10927157

Although this map is certainly playable, I wish there was a bit more consistency in the spacing and patterns.

That aside, grats on the rank!