Yooh - FIRE FIRE -DARK BLAZE REMIX- [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
141
show more
pporse
hi~ shinzo :3 from pm

btw my last name is shin :3
so whenever i see ur name, i feel familiar to you lol

this mod has lots of my suggestions
so, if you are not satisfied with the suggestion, plz kick it :)

column set
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[NOVICE]
00:13:319 (13319|3) - move to 5th column

00:13:658 (13658|4) - move to 4th column
00:13:912 (13912|2) - delete
this diff is NOVICE. I hope you make this map easier.

00:18:997 (18997|0) - change to normal note
umm..i don't think that LN is necessary

00:19:675 - 00:22:217 - umm...this pattern is too spread
it gives a confusing to figure out the exact timing for novices.
how about this?


00:46:115 (46115|5) - move to 00:46:454 -
umm..i know why u used it in there.
but i think..it is sufficient, even if only one LN
and need to 1/1 LN at 00:46:454 -

00:59:505 (59505|0) - move to 3rd column

01:01:708 (61708|2,61878|4,62047|1,62217|3) - Ctrl+J
it's just suggestion. :3

01:04:590 (64590|4) - move to 6th column
01:04:759 (64759|2) - move to 5th column
01:05:098 (65098|1) - move to 3rd column

01:10:522 (70522|0,70692|1) - move to 4th & 5th column

01:15:268 - 01:16:285 - too spread
this pattern is really hard for novices.
if the pattern is too spread, they are hard to find the exact timing.
You have to make it a little more so that they are easy to find the exact timing.
for example,


01:54:251 (114251|3) - change to normal note

[ADVANCED]
00:02:725 (2725|5) - delete
00:03:403 - add note on 6th column
hmm..actually i don't think that this LN is necessary.

00:08:064 (8064|3) - delete
00:08:658 (8658|2) - move to 2nd column
00:10:098 (10098|1) - delete
00:11:115 (11115|3) - delete

00:13:234 (13234|6) - move to 6th column

00:13:912 (13912|3) - hmm...actually i hope that u use drum roll sound in this part.

00:18:912 (18912|5) - delete
00:19:505 (19505|4,19505|6) - move to 4th & 6th column

01:24:420 (84420|4) - misplaced?

00:24:844 (24844|1) - move to 5th column
00:25:014 (25014|3) - ^

00:27:980 (27980|4) - change to normal note and move to 2nd column
00:28:064 - add note on 5th column

00:29:166 - 00:30:522 - hmm..when i played, i felt little awkward in this part.
how about this?

just suggestion :3

00:38:319 (38319|1) - change to 1/2 LN

00:57:725 - 01:00:437 - 01:02:641 - 01:03:149 - 01:04:336 - 01:05:861 -
01:08:573 - 01:09:759 - 01:10:437 - 01:11:285 - 01:13:997 -
i think..it need to add note
this diff is almost 2.80
it's okay even if adding note.

01:18:997 - add 1/1 LN on 4th column

01:39:675 - how about this?


01:54:251 (114251|3) - change to normal note or endpoint until 01:55:946 -

[EXHAUST]
00:38:107 (38107|4,38234|4,38361|4) - misplaced
00:38:107 (38107|4) - move to 00:38:093 - (1/6 snap)
00:38:234 (38234|4) - move to 00:38:206
00:38:361 (38361|4) - move to 00:38:319

01:27:810 (87810|4) - change to 1/2 LN
01:28:827 (88827|0) - ^

01:29:844 (89844|6) - change to 1/1 LN

01:34:929 (94929|1,94929|2) - change to 1/2 LN
01:38:658 (98658|2) - ^

01:40:014 (100014|6,100056|5,100098|4,100141|3,100183|2,100183|1) - very awkward..
maybe misplaced? u need to remap this part.

01:54:251 (114251|3) - change to normal note or endpoint until 01:55:946 -
all diff had this LN lol
actually i don't think that the 1/1 LN is suited. it is too short compared to the sound.
so i have to point out that it continues :3

ok.. i modded 3 diff.
and next time, i'll mod INF and GRV

recently, im little busy ;_;
plz wait for my mod
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

pporse wrote:

hi~ shinzo :3 from pm

btw my last name is shin :3
so whenever i see ur name, i feel familiar to you lol

this mod has lots of my suggestions
so, if you are not satisfied with the suggestion, plz kick it :)

column set
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[NOVICE]
00:13:319 (13319|3) - move to 5th column

00:13:658 (13658|4) - move to 4th column
00:13:912 (13912|2) - delete
this diff is NOVICE. I hope you make this map easier.

00:18:997 (18997|0) - change to normal note
umm..i don't think that LN is necessary

00:19:675 - 00:22:217 - umm...this pattern is too spread
it gives a confusing to figure out the exact timing for novices.
how about this?


00:46:115 (46115|5) - move to 00:46:454 -
umm..i know why u used it in there.
but i think..it is sufficient, even if only one LN
and need to 1/1 LN at 00:46:454 -

00:59:505 (59505|0) - move to 3rd column

01:01:708 (61708|2,61878|4,62047|1,62217|3) - Ctrl+J
it's just suggestion. :3

01:04:590 (64590|4) - move to 6th column
01:04:759 (64759|2) - move to 5th column
01:05:098 (65098|1) - move to 3rd column

01:10:522 (70522|0,70692|1) - move to 4th & 5th column

01:15:268 - 01:16:285 - too spread
this pattern is really hard for novices.
if the pattern is too spread, they are hard to find the exact timing.
You have to make it a little more so that they are easy to find the exact timing.
for example,


01:54:251 (114251|3) - change to normal note

[ADVANCED]
00:02:725 (2725|5) - delete
00:03:403 - add note on 6th column
hmm..actually i don't think that this LN is necessary.

00:08:064 (8064|3) - delete
00:08:658 (8658|2) - move to 2nd column
00:10:098 (10098|1) - delete
00:11:115 (11115|3) - delete

00:13:234 (13234|6) - move to 6th column

00:13:912 (13912|3) - hmm...actually i hope that u use drum roll sound in this part.

00:18:912 (18912|5) - delete
00:19:505 (19505|4,19505|6) - move to 4th & 6th column

01:24:420 (84420|4) - misplaced?

00:24:844 (24844|1) - move to 5th column
00:25:014 (25014|3) - ^

00:27:980 (27980|4) - change to normal note and move to 2nd column
00:28:064 - add note on 5th column

00:29:166 - 00:30:522 - hmm..when i played, i felt little awkward in this part.
how about this?

just suggestion :3

00:38:319 (38319|1) - change to 1/2 LN

00:57:725 - 01:00:437 - 01:02:641 - 01:03:149 - 01:04:336 - 01:05:861 -
01:08:573 - 01:09:759 - 01:10:437 - 01:11:285 - 01:13:997 -
i think..it need to add note
this diff is almost 2.80
it's okay even if adding note.

01:18:997 - add 1/1 LN on 4th column

01:39:675 - how about this?


01:54:251 (114251|3) - change to normal note or endpoint until 01:55:946 -

[EXHAUST]
00:38:107 (38107|4,38234|4,38361|4) - misplaced
00:38:107 (38107|4) - move to 00:38:093 - (1/6 snap)
00:38:234 (38234|4) - move to 00:38:206
00:38:361 (38361|4) - move to 00:38:319

01:27:810 (87810|4) - change to 1/2 LN
01:28:827 (88827|0) - ^

01:29:844 (89844|6) - change to 1/1 LN

01:34:929 (94929|1,94929|2) - change to 1/2 LN
01:38:658 (98658|2) - ^

01:40:014 (100014|6,100056|5,100098|4,100141|3,100183|2,100183|1) - very awkward..
maybe misplaced? u need to remap this part.

01:54:251 (114251|3) - change to normal note or endpoint until 01:55:946 -
all diff had this LN lol
actually i don't think that the 1/1 LN is suited. it is too short compared to the sound.
so i have to point out that it continues :3

ok.. i modded 3 diff.
and next time, i'll mod INF and GRV

recently, im little busy ;_;
plz wait for my mod
wow thanks pporse >w<
i may not accept all ur mod but u make me re-map some part ^^
sorry i cant reply all ur mod... :(
anyway, thanks >w<

UPDATED

ArcherLove seems to busy till she cant even online for a long time... so i decided to handle her GD from now ^^
DrawdeX
Hello! :)
Mod as requested :)
I only focus on pitch relevancy and hand balance
7K = |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|
[NOVICE]
Since you say this diff doesn't need mod anymore, I'll just put some suggestion on here. 8-)
• 00:25:098 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 00:30:607 - ^, for the flow of the notes
• 00:31:115 - ^
• 00:52:217 - ^, for the cymbal sound
• 00:53:573 - ^
• 00:54:929 - ^
• 00:55:268 - ^
• 01:13:912 - ^
• 01:45:437 (105437|6) - Move to 1 or 3, for hand balance
• 01:45:776 (105776|2) - Move to 5 or 7, ^

[ADVANCED]
• 00:03:403 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound (since you made three notes on 00:14:251 - for the cymbal sound)
• 00:25:098 - ^
• 00:35:946 - ^
• 00:36:454 (36454|3,36454|1,36624|4,36624|0) - optional Move one step to the right, for pattern balance
• 00:52:217 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 00:53:573 - ^
• 00:57:641 - ^
• 01:08:488 - ^
• 01:13:912 - ^
• 01:15:268 - ^
• 01:27:471 - optional Add a note on 4, for the cymbal sound
• 01:28:488 - optional ^
• 01:29:505 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 01:29:844 - ^
• 01:38:319 - optional Same in 01:27:471
• 01:39:336 - optional ^
• 01:49:166 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound

[EXHAUST]
• 00:08:488 - optional How 'bout this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2945496 (Pattern balance)
• 00:20:607 (20607|5,20607|6) - Move to 1 and 2, for different pattern
• 00:46:793 (46793|5) - Move to 1, how 'bout a spread note?
• 00:58:658 (58658|6) - Move to 1 or 2, for spread note
• 00:59:336 (59336|5) - Move to 2 or 3, ^
• 01:08:827 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 01:10:183 (70183|1) - Move to 7, for pattern balance
• 01:51:878 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 01:52:556 - ^

[AL's INFINITE]
• 00:07:217 (7217|3,7302|4,7386|3) - Err these LNs seem hard, since everything you used in this part is always the right hand. I suggest this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2945551
• 00:13:234 (13234|0) - optional Move to 2, trying to avoid jacks
• 00:15:607 (15607|5) - Move to 3, for hand balance
• 00:35:776 (35776|5,35776|1) - Move to 3 and 5, trying to avoid jacks (If you purposely did the jacks, OK then lol)
• 00:36:624 (36624|3) - Move to 2, for spread note
• 01:38:149 (98149|5,98234|6) - Ctrl+G, trying to avoid jacks

[GRAVITY]
• 00:11:369 - Add three notes here, same pattern in 00:08:488
• 00:16:624 - ^
• 00:41:030 - Add a note, for the loud sound
• 00:46:454 (46454|2) - optional Make this LN until 00:46:454 (46454|2) - for the loud sound

Good luck~! :)
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

DrawdeX wrote:

Hello! :)
Mod as requested :)
I only focus on pitch relevancy and hand balance
7K = |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|
[NOVICE]
Since you say this diff doesn't need mod anymore, I'll just put some suggestion on here. 8-)
• 00:25:098 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 00:30:607 - ^, for the flow of the notes
• 00:31:115 - ^
• 00:52:217 - ^, for the cymbal sound
• 00:53:573 - ^
• 00:54:929 - ^
• 00:55:268 - ^
• 01:13:912 - ^
• 01:45:437 (105437|6) - Move to 1 or 3, for hand balance
• 01:45:776 (105776|2) - Move to 5 or 7, ^

[ADVANCED]
• 00:03:403 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound (since you made three notes on 00:14:251 - for the cymbal sound)
• 00:25:098 - ^
• 00:35:946 - ^
• 00:36:454 (36454|3,36454|1,36624|4,36624|0) - optional Move one step to the right, for pattern balance
• 00:52:217 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 00:53:573 - ^
• 00:57:641 - ^
• 01:08:488 - ^
• 01:13:912 - ^
• 01:15:268 - ^
• 01:27:471 - optional Add a note on 4, for the cymbal sound
• 01:28:488 - optional ^
• 01:29:505 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 01:29:844 - ^
• 01:38:319 - optional Same in 01:27:471
• 01:39:336 - optional ^
• 01:49:166 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound

[EXHAUST]
• 00:08:488 - optional How 'bout this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2945496 (Pattern balance)
• 00:20:607 (20607|5,20607|6) - Move to 1 and 2, for different pattern
• 00:46:793 (46793|5) - Move to 1, how 'bout a spread note?
• 00:58:658 (58658|6) - Move to 1 or 2, for spread note
• 00:59:336 (59336|5) - Move to 2 or 3, ^
• 01:08:827 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 01:10:183 (70183|1) - Move to 7, for pattern balance
• 01:51:878 - Add a note, for the cymbal sound
• 01:52:556 - ^

[AL's INFINITE]
• 00:07:217 (7217|3,7302|4,7386|3) - Err these LNs seem hard, since everything you used in this part is always the right hand. I suggest this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2945551
• 00:13:234 (13234|0) - optional Move to 2, trying to avoid jacks
• 00:15:607 (15607|5) - Move to 3, for hand balance
• 00:35:776 (35776|5,35776|1) - Move to 3 and 5, trying to avoid jacks (If you purposely did the jacks, OK then lol)
• 00:36:624 (36624|3) - Move to 2, for spread note
• 01:38:149 (98149|5,98234|6) - Ctrl+G, trying to avoid jacks

[GRAVITY]
• 00:11:369 - Add three notes here, same pattern in 00:08:488
• 00:16:624 - ^
• 00:41:030 - Add a note, for the loud sound
• 00:46:454 (46454|2) - optional Make this LN until 00:46:454 (46454|2) - for the loud sound

Good luck~! :)
hmmm usefull mod DraxdeX >w<
So sorry cant reply every of it :?:?:?:?
anyway, Thanks !
Eternalie
Hi there nyan~ Shinzo-chan

Will probably be a short mod since I didn't see anything wrong at all lolz
well , hope it will help :3

Collumn 7K = 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
[GRAVITY]
00:08:149 (8149|6) - should have 3 notes , (according to previous pattern)
00:12:895 (12895|0,12895|4) - hmm ^same but I think (optional) since it flow well with 2 notes
owo ET diff , actually looks amazing to play ,
[AL's INFINITE]
00:32:302 (32302|3) - remove (this note is ghosting imo)
that's all , lol < that ryhme tho
[EXHAUST]
00:47:132 (47132|4) - add note to 5 ( drum beat )
00:47:810 (47810|4) - add to 5
00:48:488 (48488|5) - ^ add to 6
00:49:166 (49166|5) - ^ add to 6
00:49:844 (49844|1) - ^ to 3
00:50:522 (50522|1) - ^ to 3
01:33:403 (93403|2,93403|0) - should be 3 notes according to 01:32:895 (92895|2,92895|4,92895|3) -
01:33:912 (93912|4,93912|6) - ^same
[ADVANCED]
01:10:861 (70861|6) - add one more note according to previous pattern
nice diff ~
[NOVICE]
01:05:946 (65946|5,66030|4,66115|2) - this is the only thing I found
^ every other part have balanced spacing 642 753 etc and this one is not that balanced
maybe you could move 01:05:946 (65946|5) - to 7 or the overall thing , well up to you :3

Nice map , take my star desu owo/
Have a nice day and Good Luck ^^/
Maiz94
Mod req via pm ~

Format (lanes) : 0 1 2 3 4 5 6

[General]

Seems okay, mp3 is fine with 192 although I prefer 128 for less effort on downloading. The BG used seems not suitable w/ the song but hey, it's your preference. The hitsounds used is perfect suitable to use w/ the song.

[Novice]

The usage of 1/4 like 00:57:810 (57810|2,57895|3,57980|4) - and others are a bit too much for the said diff. Maybe consider to reduce them?

[Advanced]

Perfect arrangement. I've got nothing to suggest about. Great work.

[Exhaust]

~ 00:00:861 (861|1,903|2,946|3,988|4,1200|5,1242|4,1285|3,1327|2) - http://puu.sh/gU4Up/bb9c96546e.jpg would be better. Yes?
~ 00:47:132 (47132|0,47471|0,47810|0) - and 00:48:149 (48149|1,48488|1,48827|1,49166|1) - would be much better if these notes are at lane 1 and 2 respectively.

~ 00:50:861 (50861|1) - Lane 2.
~ 01:23:064 (83064|5,83107|4,83149|3,83192|2,83234|1) - http://puu.sh/gU5eK/c459d31ed2.jpg as to emphasize the pattern of 01:22:556 (82556|1,82598|2,82641|3,82683|4,82725|5) - and 01:22:047 (82047|6,82090|5,82132|4,82175|3,82217|2) - so they look more suitable and stylish at this part.

~ 01:25:437 (85437|4) - Lane 6.
~ 01:45:098 (105098|6,105098|2,105183|5,105268|4,105353|3,105437|6,105437|2,105522|5,105607|4,105692|3,105776|2,105776|6,105861|5,105946|4,106030|3,106115|2,106115|6,106200|5,106285|4,106369|3,106454|6,106454|1,106454|2) - This, Same pattern repeated 4 times. Maybe diversify the patterns? Like 2 same repeated x patterns and 2 other same repeated y patterns. Up to you.

~ 01:53:573 (113573|4,113573|0,113573|5,113912|5,113912|4,113912|0) - http://puu.sh/gU5Gu/9154513e0d.jpg seems more suitable. Yes?

[Al's Infinite]

The usage of SV in this diff is pretty good and it fits w/ the song. And the pattern arrangement seems okay, I guess? lol Although some arrangement parts doesn't fit to the song but it's pretty fun nevertheless. Up to you if you realize which parts that doesn't fit and want to change the arrangements of them.

[Gravity]

~ 00:24:759 - till 00:25:098 - Would love to see this part filled with suitable SV.
~ 00:31:369 - Add a note at Lane 4.

~ 00:32:895 (32895|0) - ? I don't get what's this note represents to. Up to you to delete or keep it.
~ 00:46:454 - till 00:46:793 - Fill with suitable SV.

~ 00:48:827 (48827|0) - The LN end seems not quite right as the opposite one. Make it same ends.
~ 01:40:692 - till 01:41:030 - Fill with suitable SV.

Overall, I see some music sounds (not hitsounds) are not used properly in note arrangements to describe the song itself but seems pretty fun to play anyhow. Up to you to add the missing parts or just stay the same as it is.

Good luck on ranking ~ :)
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

Eternalie wrote:

Hi there nyan~ Shinzo-chan

Will probably be a short mod since I didn't see anything wrong at all lolz
well , hope it will help :3

Collumn 7K = 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
[GRAVITY]
00:08:149 (8149|6) - should have 3 notes , (according to previous pattern)
00:12:895 (12895|0,12895|4) - hmm ^same but I think (optional) since it flow well with 2 notes
owo ET diff , actually looks amazing to play ,
[AL's INFINITE]
00:32:302 (32302|3) - remove (this note is ghosting imo)
that's all , lol < that ryhme tho
[EXHAUST]
00:47:132 (47132|4) - add note to 5 ( drum beat )
00:47:810 (47810|4) - add to 5
00:48:488 (48488|5) - ^ add to 6
00:49:166 (49166|5) - ^ add to 6
00:49:844 (49844|1) - ^ to 3
00:50:522 (50522|1) - ^ to 3
01:33:403 (93403|2,93403|0) - should be 3 notes according to 01:32:895 (92895|2,92895|4,92895|3) -
01:33:912 (93912|4,93912|6) - ^same
[ADVANCED]
01:10:861 (70861|6) - add one more note according to previous pattern
nice diff ~
[NOVICE]
01:05:946 (65946|5,66030|4,66115|2) - this is the only thing I found
^ every other part have balanced spacing 642 753 etc and this one is not that balanced
maybe you could move 01:05:946 (65946|5) - to 7 or the overall thing , well up to you :3

Nice map , take my star desu owo/ where's ur star desu \owo
Have a nice day and Good Luck ^^/
whoa thanks for ur quick response
sorry cant reply all of ur mod...
anyway thanks :D:D:D

ishimaru94 wrote:

Mod req via pm ~

Format (lanes) : 0 1 2 3 4 5 6

[General]

Seems okay, mp3 is fine with 192 although I prefer 128 for less effort on downloading. The BG used seems not suitable w/ the song but hey, it's your preference. The hitsounds used is perfect suitable to use w/ the song.

[Novice]

The usage of 1/4 like 00:57:810 (57810|2,57895|3,57980|4) - and others are a bit too much for the said diff. Maybe consider to reduce them?

[Advanced]

Perfect arrangement. I've got nothing to suggest about. Great work.

[Exhaust]

~ 00:00:861 (861|1,903|2,946|3,988|4,1200|5,1242|4,1285|3,1327|2) - http://puu.sh/gU4Up/bb9c96546e.jpg would be better. Yes?
~ 00:47:132 (47132|0,47471|0,47810|0) - and 00:48:149 (48149|1,48488|1,48827|1,49166|1) - would be much better if these notes are at lane 1 and 2 respectively.

~ 00:50:861 (50861|1) - Lane 2.
~ 01:23:064 (83064|5,83107|4,83149|3,83192|2,83234|1) - http://puu.sh/gU5eK/c459d31ed2.jpg as to emphasize the pattern of 01:22:556 (82556|1,82598|2,82641|3,82683|4,82725|5) - and 01:22:047 (82047|6,82090|5,82132|4,82175|3,82217|2) - so they look more suitable and stylish at this part.

~ 01:25:437 (85437|4) - Lane 6.
~ 01:45:098 (105098|6,105098|2,105183|5,105268|4,105353|3,105437|6,105437|2,105522|5,105607|4,105692|3,105776|2,105776|6,105861|5,105946|4,106030|3,106115|2,106115|6,106200|5,106285|4,106369|3,106454|6,106454|1,106454|2) - This, Same pattern repeated 4 times. Maybe diversify the patterns? Like 2 same repeated x patterns and 2 other same repeated y patterns. Up to you.

~ 01:53:573 (113573|4,113573|0,113573|5,113912|5,113912|4,113912|0) - http://puu.sh/gU5Gu/9154513e0d.jpg seems more suitable. Yes?

[Al's Infinite]

The usage of SV in this diff is pretty good and it fits w/ the song. And the pattern arrangement seems okay, I guess? lol Although some arrangement parts doesn't fit to the song but it's pretty fun nevertheless. Up to you if you realize which parts that doesn't fit and want to change the arrangements of them.

[Gravity]

~ 00:24:759 - till 00:25:098 - Would love to see this part filled with suitable SV.
~ 00:31:369 - Add a note at Lane 4.

~ 00:32:895 (32895|0) - ? I don't get what's this note represents to. Up to you to delete or keep it.
~ 00:46:454 - till 00:46:793 - Fill with suitable SV.

~ 00:48:827 (48827|0) - The LN end seems not quite right as the opposite one. Make it same ends.
~ 01:40:692 - till 01:41:030 - Fill with suitable SV.

Overall, I see some music sounds (not hitsounds) are not used properly in note arrangements to describe the song itself but seems pretty fun to play anyhow. Up to you to add the missing parts or just stay the same as it is.

Good luck on ranking ~ :)
hehe u finally finish it xD
thanks for ur quick response
sorry i cant reply all of ur mod :(:(:(:(
anyway, thanks ishi ^.^

UPDATED ALL
arviejhay
hello req by pm

[NOVICE]
00:20:098 (20098|5,20353|1) - i suggest to move it to 3 and 5
00:52:047 (52047|1) - move to 3

[ADVANCED]
01:07:980 (67980|3) - i suggest to move to 3

[GRAVITY]
00:28:827 (28827|3) - move to 2
00:31:708 (31708|5,31793|4) - move to 2,3
01:26:200 (86200|3,86285|4,86369|5) - move 2 columns to the left then 01:26:454 (86454|3) - move to 5

[AL's INFINITE]
00:20:098 (20098|1,20353|5) - move to 3 and 5
00:20:607 (20607|2,20607|4) - move to 2 and 6

the rest seems fine

Good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

arviejhay wrote:

hello req by pm

[NOVICE]
00:20:098 (20098|5,20353|1) - i suggest to move it to 3 and 5
00:52:047 (52047|1) - move to 3

[ADVANCED]
01:07:980 (67980|3) - i suggest to move to 3

[GRAVITY]
00:28:827 (28827|3) - move to 2
00:31:708 (31708|5,31793|4) - move to 2,3
01:26:200 (86200|3,86285|4,86369|5) - move 2 columns to the left then 01:26:454 (86454|3) - move to 5

[AL's INFINITE]
00:20:098 (20098|1,20353|5) - move to 3 and 5
00:20:607 (20607|2,20607|4) - move to 2 and 6

the rest seems fine

Good luck! :)
thanks for mod arvie ^.^
sorry cant reply ur mod.. :(:(
UPDATED
Julie
[ADVANCED]

00:03:403 (3403|6) - Hmm no finish hitsound like in EXHAUST?

00:33:488 (33488|6) - delete? because sound here 00:33:488 - is like a continue of the sound here 00:33:403 -

00:40:861 - I think you forgot hitsound here XD

01:27:641 (87641|4) - Don't think a slider match for this part, add a normal note here 01:27:725 - , this part should be a bit different xD

01:28:658 (88658|5) - ^ also because the LN in 2/6 look repetitif xD

01:32:895 (92895|6) - add finish hitsound like you did in EXHAUST? and like you did here 01:33:403 - and some part after too :3

01:47:132 + - 3 finish is too much, mostly not hit at the same time ><, sound not good to ears XD. add LR3_KickDeepBassFR like you did on your other difficulties.
[EXHAUST]

00:25:183 - add a note here, feel a bit weird starthing here 00:25:268 (25268|0) - because the intrusment your mapping start here 00:25:183 - , should be fine for EXHAUST :3

01:13:234 - to 01:13:742 - You added hitsound on GRAVITY for this part but not on EXHAUST ><

01:45:098 - to 01:46:454 - Really feel a bit to right side, while the song is different for this part, really not suggest puting the same pattern 4 times here.

00:19:675 - , 01:23:403 - and 01:53:234 - same issue as GRAVITY
[AL's INFINITE]

00:06:878 (6878|6,7047|6) - Not really sure if these 2 should be on same column :S, different pitch xD

00:07:810 (7810|5,7895|6,7980|5,8064|6) - ^

00:10:522 (10522|4,10522|1,10607|5,10607|2,10692|6,10692|3,10776|5,10776|2,10861|4,10861|1,10946|0,10946|3,11030|2) - really not sure about the "stairs here", mostly because of this part 00:10:776 - of the song

00:22:217 - not sure why one note here xD, 2 note like here 00:22:302 - ?

00:32:302 (32302|3) - delete, no new sound

00:43:488 (43488|6,43573|5,43658|6,43742|5) - shouldn't the pitch be something like this http://puu.sh/gUivh.jpg . So also feel the difference from 00:45:098 -

01:19:336 (79336|2,79336|0,79336|3) - feel like 3 finish is really to much here, mostly when not hit at the same time, it can buzz the ears ><
[GRAVITY]

00:05:776 - Forgot LR4_KickDeepBassFR? I still hear some bass here xD

00:08:064 - add another note here? The sound is like this one 00:07:980 -

00:19:675 - to 00:20:607 - no bass or cym hitsound? This part is pretty loud, you add enough note but hitnormal really isn't enough xD.

00:21:030 - to 00:21:963 - ^

00:25:098 - miss LR4_KickDeepBassFR

00:25:946 (25946|0) - Try to follow the chord with those 00:25:607 (25607|5,25692|4,25776|2,26115|4,26115|6) - like you did here 00:25:183 (25183|2,25268|1,25353|0,25437|6,25437|4) - :D

00:29:844 (29844|1,30014|3) - lower these LN to blue stick, because the sound your matching with these LN, end up quick

00:33:064 (33064|2,33149|1) - turn these into normal note so it look like 00:30:522 - + and that it doesn't look like the part right after 00:33:234 - +

00:33:573 (33573|2) - move to 5? Really don't feel this 00:33:488 (33488|1,33573|2,33658|3,33742|4) - should be a stair judging from the sound.

00:37:641 - add a note here, I think you were trying to map this sound with 00:37:725 (37725|4) - o.o

00:39:420 (39420|3) - delete, since your trying to match this 00:39:251 (39251|3,39505|2) - instrument sound, but there none here 00:39:420 -

01:02:641 and 01:04:336 - hmm not mapping this sound anymore? xD

01:18:658 - still have bass here~

01:23:403 - to 01:23:912 - lack of hitsound xD

01:37:047 - not mapping this sound anymore?

I'm sorry took me so much more time to post it...maybe some part in my mod have already been fix orz...

Anyway...to be honest I'm FREAKING IMPRESS XD!! This is...AMAZING! *stick a stars* this is epic!! I'm looking foward for this mapset to be rank :3!
-LASU-
Hi

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

ADVANCED
00:34:844 (34844|3) - move to 00:34:759 -
00:55:692 (55692|4,55776|5,55861|6,55946|5,56030|4,56115|3,56200|2) - Hard xD
01:24:759 (84759|6) - delete or EXHAUST 01:24:759 - add note
01:34:081 (94081|0,94166|1) - move to 2,3
01:40:098 (100098|4) - move to 01:40:070 - (1/6)

EXHAUST
00:11:115 - add note 5
00:38:742 - add note
00:38:912 - ^
01:27:471 - ^
01:38:319 - ^
good luck
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

Julie wrote:

[ADVANCED]

00:03:403 (3403|6) - Hmm no finish hitsound like in EXHAUST?

00:33:488 (33488|6) - delete? because sound here 00:33:488 - is like a continue of the sound here 00:33:403 -

00:40:861 - I think you forgot hitsound here XD

01:27:641 (87641|4) - Don't think a slider match for this part, add a normal note here 01:27:725 - , this part should be a bit different xD

01:28:658 (88658|5) - ^ also because the LN in 2/6 look repetitif xD

01:32:895 (92895|6) - add finish hitsound like you did in EXHAUST? and like you did here 01:33:403 - and some part after too :3

01:47:132 + - 3 finish is too much, mostly not hit at the same time ><, sound not good to ears XD. add LR3_KickDeepBassFR like you did on your other difficulties.
[EXHAUST]

00:25:183 - add a note here, feel a bit weird starthing here 00:25:268 (25268|0) - because the intrusment your mapping start here 00:25:183 - , should be fine for EXHAUST :3

01:13:234 - to 01:13:742 - You added hitsound on GRAVITY for this part but not on EXHAUST ><

01:45:098 - to 01:46:454 - Really feel a bit to right side, while the song is different for this part, really not suggest puting the same pattern 4 times here.

00:19:675 - , 01:23:403 - and 01:53:234 - same issue as GRAVITY
[AL's INFINITE]

00:06:878 (6878|6,7047|6) - Not really sure if these 2 should be on same column :S, different pitch xD

00:07:810 (7810|5,7895|6,7980|5,8064|6) - ^

00:10:522 (10522|4,10522|1,10607|5,10607|2,10692|6,10692|3,10776|5,10776|2,10861|4,10861|1,10946|0,10946|3,11030|2) - really not sure about the "stairs here", mostly because of this part 00:10:776 - of the song

00:22:217 - not sure why one note here xD, 2 note like here 00:22:302 - ?

00:32:302 (32302|3) - delete, no new sound

00:43:488 (43488|6,43573|5,43658|6,43742|5) - shouldn't the pitch be something like this http://puu.sh/gUivh.jpg . So also feel the difference from 00:45:098 -

01:19:336 (79336|2,79336|0,79336|3) - feel like 3 finish is really to much here, mostly when not hit at the same time, it can buzz the ears ><
[GRAVITY]

00:05:776 - Forgot LR4_KickDeepBassFR? I still hear some bass here xD

00:08:064 - add another note here? The sound is like this one 00:07:980 -

00:19:675 - to 00:20:607 - no bass or cym hitsound? This part is pretty loud, you add enough note but hitnormal really isn't enough xD.

00:21:030 - to 00:21:963 - ^

00:25:098 - miss LR4_KickDeepBassFR

00:25:946 (25946|0) - Try to follow the chord with those 00:25:607 (25607|5,25692|4,25776|2,26115|4,26115|6) - like you did here 00:25:183 (25183|2,25268|1,25353|0,25437|6,25437|4) - :D

00:29:844 (29844|1,30014|3) - lower these LN to blue stick, because the sound your matching with these LN, end up quick

00:33:064 (33064|2,33149|1) - turn these into normal note so it look like 00:30:522 - + and that it doesn't look like the part right after 00:33:234 - +

00:33:573 (33573|2) - move to 5? Really don't feel this 00:33:488 (33488|1,33573|2,33658|3,33742|4) - should be a stair judging from the sound.

00:37:641 - add a note here, I think you were trying to map this sound with 00:37:725 (37725|4) - o.o

00:39:420 (39420|3) - delete, since your trying to match this 00:39:251 (39251|3,39505|2) - instrument sound, but there none here 00:39:420 -

01:02:641 and 01:04:336 - hmm not mapping this sound anymore? xD

01:18:658 - still have bass here~

01:23:403 - to 01:23:912 - lack of hitsound xD

01:37:047 - not mapping this sound anymore?

I'm sorry took me so much more time to post it...maybe some part in my mod have already been fix orz...

Anyway...to be honest I'm FREAKING IMPRESS XD!! This is...AMAZING! *stick a stars* this is epic!! I'm looking foward for this mapset to be rank :3! Whoa ! Really ? thanks >w<
Thanks for ur mod Julie <3
sorry cant reply every of it :(:(:(
Also thanks for mod some of the missing hitsound :D:D:D
Thanks :)

-LASU- wrote:

Hi

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

ADVANCED
00:34:844 (34844|3) - move to 00:34:759 -
00:55:692 (55692|4,55776|5,55861|6,55946|5,56030|4,56115|3,56200|2) - Hard xD
01:24:759 (84759|6) - delete or EXHAUST 01:24:759 - add note
01:34:081 (94081|0,94166|1) - move to 2,3
01:40:098 (100098|4) - move to 01:40:070 - (1/6)

EXHAUST
00:11:115 - add note 5
00:38:742 - add note
00:38:912 - ^
01:27:471 - ^
01:38:319 - ^
good luck
Hm... Simple but u notice some part and make me re-mapped some part !
Thanks Lasu >w<

UPDATED
Eternalie
TFW , I forget to shoot a star XD , well thanks for remind me about , surely got disturbed before giving it ^^' ,
Good Luck againsu~
Takane6
22:53 Takane6: itu fire fire nn so update ? kong blum ada yg nn ubah?
22:53 Shinzo-: re-dl jo dri situ
22:53 Takane6: yow
22:54 Takane6: re-dl ato update?
22:54 Shinzo-: re-dl
22:54 Takane6: klik "/np"
22:54 Takane6: *ketik
22:54 *Shinzo- is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/668621 P*Light - 2 MINUTES FIGHTERS [Shin's 7K ADVANCED Lv.?]]
22:54 Takane6: itu fire fire
22:55 Takane6: nn "/np"
22:55 *Shinzo- is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/559471 Yooh - FIRE FIRE -DARK BLAZE REMIX-]
22:57 *Takane6 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/657048 Yooh - FIRE FIRE -DARK BLAZE REMIX- [ADVANCED]]
22:58 Shinzo-: sabar m test
22:58 Shinzo-: cari dulu jo
23:00 *Shinzo- is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/657048 Yooh - FIRE FIRE -DARK BLAZE REMIX- [ADVANCED]]
23:02 Takane6: bagian awal ini
23:02 Takane6: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954689
23:04 Shinzo-: sudah
23:04 Takane6: cocok itu?
23:04 Shinzo-: boleh
23:05 Takane6: oke
23:05 Shinzo-: 00:01:708 - mar ini qt kase d pink bukang putih ( 2 6 2 6 )
23:05 Takane6: brarti kse sorong 1 kali ka kiri itu stream trakhir
23:07 Shinzo-: nd ush
23:07 Shinzo-: so gga itu -,,-
23:07 Takane6: oke
23:07 Takane6: 00:13:912 (13912|3) - nd jdi stream?
23:08 Shinzo-: stream jo kang ? xD
23:08 Takane6: rupa mati dpe tensi disitu... jadi stream jo... jgn lupa HS
23:08 Shinzo-: ok
23:10 Shinzo-: sdh
23:12 Takane6: 00:27:810 -
23:12 Takane6: tunggu
23:12 Takane6: mo screenshot :3
23:12 Shinzo-: ok
23:15 Takane6: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954749
23:16 Shinzo-: sudah
23:16 Shinzo-: 00:29:675 - kecuali ini
23:17 Takane6: nn bking bgimna dang?
23:17 Shinzo-: nda ubah
23:21 Takane6: 00:30:522 -
23:21 Takane6: tunggu
23:22 Shinzo-: jgn tlalu lama kua
23:22 Shinzo-: pastiu batunggu
23:22 Takane6: nd gampang ba screenshot pke ini... nd ada mouse lei
23:23 Shinzo-: cpt jo dg
23:23 Takane6: ada 2.. tunggu
23:23 Shinzo-: okok
23:23 Takane6: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954784
23:23 Takane6: ada dpe lanjutan
23:24 Takane6: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954788
23:27 Shinzo-: sudha
23:27 Shinzo-: 00:33:234 - mar ini tetap 00:33:827 -
23:27 Takane6: samu nn iko?
23:29 Takane6: 00:36:793 (36793|3) - lawa :v
23:30 Shinzo-: memang
23:30 Takane6: kalo bgitu 00:37:132 - add note (supaya nda jadi lawa :v )
23:33 Shinzo-: bgmn ?
23:33 Takane6: kalo bgitu 00:37:132 - add note (supaya nda jadi lawa :v )
23:34 Shinzo-: sdah jo so add 1/4
23:34 Takane6: 00:42:556 -
23:35 Shinzo-: sudha
23:35 Takane6: ^ sama lei
23:35 Shinzo-: sudah
23:36 Takane6: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954832
23:36 Takane6: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954841
23:36 Takane6: ^ lbe pas
23:39 Takane6: 00:59:590 - 01:04:336 - add note
23:41 Shinzo-: tu gambar sudah
23:41 Takane6: 01:02:047 (62047|0) - pindah ka 7 kong 01:01:708 (61708|6,61793|5,61878|4,61963|3,62047|2,62132|3,62217|4,62302|5,62386|6) - 1 ruas ke kiri
23:41 Shinzo-: mar tu add note nda
23:42 Takane6: 01:02:386 (62386|2) - ke 1
23:42 Shinzo-: ok
23:43 Takane6: 01:04:420 (64420|6,64420|3,64759|3,64929|4,65183|4,65268|6,65437|3,65776|6,65861|5,65946|4,66030|3) - berat skali di kanan
23:43 Shinzo-: sudah so re-arrange
23:44 Takane6: 01:06:624 (66624|5,66708|4,66793|6) - wut
23:44 Shinzo-: sudah le itu
23:44 Takane6: 01:08:319 (68319|5,68573|5) - orang kelas "advanced" belum tabiasa dgn ini :v
23:46 Takane6: 01:23:403 (83403|3,83658|3,83912|3,84081|3,84208|3) - wut
23:46 Shinzo-: qt so ctrl H kong se pende tu satu LN
23:48 Takane6: 01:30:692 (90692|2,90776|1,90861|3) - wut
23:48 Shinzo-: 01:30:861 (90861|3) - moved to 1
23:49 Takane6: ok
23:49 Shinzo-: Kyousuke ad bking map M2U - Masquerade
23:49 Takane6: so tau.. map situs xD
23:50 Shinzo-: iyo
23:51 Takane6: 01:31:539 -
23:51 Takane6: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954924
23:51 Shinzo-: ap ? so gga itu
23:52 Takane6: dpe stream jadi bisae
23:52 Takane6: 01:32:725 (92725|5,92810|4,92895|3,93064|1,93149|2,93234|3,93573|0,93658|1,93742|2) -
23:52 Shinzo-: okok
23:55 Takane6: sudah.. itu jo
23:55 Shinzo-: okok
23:55 *Takane6 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/559471 Yooh - FIRE FIRE -DARK BLAZE REMIX- [GRAVITY]]
23:57 Takane6: 00:10:183 (10183|6) - pindah ke 3?
23:58 Takane6: nda enak klo lagi 1/6 yang start di kolom 6 kong bale di kolom 6 pas dpe beat
23:59 Shinzo-: 'smoved
23:59 Shinzo-: *moved
23:59 Takane6: 00:18:742 (18742|6,18742|2) - eh... ini harusnya tetap circle jo...
00:00 Shinzo-: nda
00:00 Shinzo-: nda bagus bagitu
00:00 Shinzo-: klo circle nmboleh 2 note
00:01 Takane6: klo bgtu.. kse bgni
00:01 Takane6: 00:18:319 -
00:01 Takane6: font
00:01 Takane6: tulisan dang
00:01 Shinzo-: apa itu ?
00:01 Shinzo-: dimana ?
00:01 Takane6: di chat ini
00:02 Shinzo-: nda
11:02 Takane6: okok
11:02 Takane6: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2954978
11:03 Takane6: ^ pkoknya kse mirip mirip bgtu
11:03 Shinzo-: 00:18:488 (18488|6,18658|6) - ?
11:03 Takane6: 00:18:488 (18488|6) - ke 5
11:03 Shinzo-: nda dpe ln tetap jo
11:04 Takane6: :3
11:04 Shinzo-: trus jo
11:05 Shinzo-: cpat sadiki
11:05 Shinzo-: lama skali ini
11:05 Takane6: tunggu
11:07 Takane6: trakhit
11:07 Takane6: *r
11:07 Shinzo-: okok
11:07 Takane6: 00:33:488 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2955014
11:09 Takane6: pkoknya rapi.. itu cuma dpe patokan
11:09 Shinzo-: re-arranged
MEGAtive

Yo, Mod here from queue~

[General]
Mapset: Keliatan bagus.
Graphic: 1200x676 -> Ganti jdi yg ber rasio 16:9 atau 4:3
Hitsound: Udh bagus
Timing: Udh bener sih kyknya
Metadate: Looks good https://remywiki.com/FIRE_FIRE_-DARK_BLAZE_REMIX-
Turn Off Widescreen Support

[GRAVITY]
00:04:675 - Add note? Kedengeran mirip sama 00:04:590
00:06:369 - ^
00:07:386 - ^
00:09:081 - ^
00:10:437 - ^
00:11:793 - ^
00:36:624 - Tambah not? Kedengeran lebih banyak instrumenny dri 00:36:454
00:37:980 - ^
00:42:047 - ^

[AL's INFINITE]
00:14:251 ke 00:15:607 - Di pattern sebelumny ad LN. Knp d sini gk ad? Reference: 00:03:403
00:52:302 - D depan d ksih not d suara kyk gini. Tambah satu?
00:52:810 (52810|2) - Ini not ap ya? D depan gk ad not untuk bagian ini.
00:55:353 - Tambah not? Kedengeran ad instrumenny d sini.
00:55:522 - ^
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

MEGAtive wrote:


Yo, Mod here from queue~

[General]
Mapset: Keliatan bagus.
Graphic: 1200x676 -> Ganti jdi yg ber rasio 16:9 atau 4:3
Hitsound: Udh bagus
Timing: Udh bener sih kyknya
Metadate: Looks good https://remywiki.com/FIRE_FIRE_-DARK_BLAZE_REMIX-
Turn Off Widescreen Support

[GRAVITY]
00:04:675 - Add note? Kedengeran mirip sama 00:04:590
00:06:369 - ^
00:07:386 - ^
00:09:081 - ^
00:10:437 - ^
00:11:793 - ^
00:36:624 - Tambah not? Kedengeran lebih banyak instrumenny dri 00:36:454
00:37:980 - ^
00:42:047 - ^

[AL's INFINITE]
00:14:251 ke 00:15:607 - Di pattern sebelumny ad LN. Knp d sini gk ad? Reference: 00:03:403
00:52:302 - D depan d ksih not d suara kyk gini. Tambah satu?
00:52:810 (52810|2) - Ini not ap ya? D depan gk ad not untuk bagian ini.
00:55:353 - Tambah not? Kedengeran ad instrumenny d sini.
00:55:522 - ^
Thanks for mod :)
sorry gk bisa reply semua...

UPDATED

EDIT : Thanks for the star Kyou !
Reyzra
hey there Shinzo- :)
here's a mod that you req via chat in game
this is just recomendation, you can ignore it if you dont match your taste~ ;)
COLUMN = 1|2|3|4|5|6|7

00:36:624 (36624|1,36624|5) - these note should in column 1 and 7 like a next pattern you placed...
01:13:912 add note here? seems the sound hit hard here
01:17:980 ^
01:27:471 ^
01:28:488 ^
01:29:505 ^
01:29:844 ^
01:19:050 add LN
and thats it~
00:27:132 (27132|3) - move to 3
01:18:997 add LN here?
01:24:081 (84081|3) - move to 5 or 6?
01:27:471 add note in col 5
01:28:488 add note in col 4
01:28:658 (88658|6,88742|4) - move these 1 col to the left
01:29:844 add note
01:45:607 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2959628 up to you~
and thats it~
00:02:047 try like these? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2959642 your choice~
00:26:285 (26285|5,26369|4) - CTRL +G
00:26:963 (26963|5,27047|3) - ^
00:52:217 add note
01:45:098 add note
01:15:098 (75098|4,75098|2) - these note move to 2 and 5
and thats it~
00:03:742 add note
00:05:437 ^
00:05:776 ^
00:06:454 ^
00:08:488 ^
00:08:658 ^
00:10:522 ^
00:11:539 ^
00:15:268 ^
00:15:946 ^
00:16:285 ^
00:16:624 ^
00:38:234 add note in col 6?
00:39:336 delete one of the note except LN
00:46:115 - 00:46:454 change it to 1/8 stream?
00:53:573 add 1 note sound like hit hard
00:54:929 ^
01:02:047 add a note
01:08:488 ^
01:12:217 ^
01:12:438 ^
01:14:929 ^
01:15:268 ^
01:16:624 ^
01:17:302 ^
01:17:980 ^
01:19:336 add note in col 7
01:25:776 add a note
01:26:454 ^
01:29:505 add 2 note
01:29:844 add 1 or 2 note
01:33:064 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960023

00:27:132 (27132|3) - move to 6
00:30:014 (30014|2) - change to LN? end the LN to 00:30:522
00:31:030 (31030|1) - move to 4
00:32:895 (32895|2) - ^
and thats it
00:12:302 (12302|3,12386|2) - CTRL +G
00:09:929 (9929|1) - move to 5
00:13:488 (13488|3,13488|1) - move 1 col to the right
00:15:776 (15776|1,15946|2) - CTRL +G ?
00:20:607 (20607|3) - move to 3
00:37:556 (37556|0,37810|6) - change these to small LN?
00:46:115 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960179
00:46:793 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960196
00:47:471 add a note
00:47:810 ^
00:48:149 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960208
00:48:827 add a note
00:49:166 ^
00:49:505 try like this ? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960220 its the same pattern that i suggest above
00:50:183 add a note
00:50:522 ^
00:50:861 use same pattern above or you can change it~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960244
i think thats it, i dont find anything to suggest after this time line^ or maybe i overlook something...
this is good map with good song good luck with ranked it Shinzo- ;)
Kamikaze
fug da polis
1 kd= 1 rebel against sdvx fx

AYYYY AYYY L M A O AYYYY AYYYY L M A O AYYYY AYYYY

General outline of what my mods contain:
>My thoughts about mapset
>Some advices
>Harsh opinions about map if I feel like it needs more work
>Complaining about mapstyle (sometimes even shouting)
>Commenting on 90% of things I mention
>Funny maymay arrows
>w33d
>Random images
>All the bad shit you may not expect
Keep in mind that all harsh things I say, not because I hate stuff, but because I care about every single map I mod and want to help you get it ranked. I'm voicing all of my opinions without restraint. Please don't rage at me because of this, I don't mean to offend you in any way. Also do note that I'm still learning, so I might misunderstand some things. and I'm terrible at naming instruments orz

Unrankable stuff
Highly recommended various stuff
Rest of shite
Things after // comments about proposed stuff

Metadata:
Artis & title fine
add to tags:
kors k楽曲REMIXコンテスト Song REMIX Contest - The contest this song was remixed for
Generic animu grill BG ayyyyy lmao

Difficulty settings:
damn gurl those settings are like WAAAAAY too low. For this spread and this diffiulty I suggest those settings:
NOVICE - HP7/OD7 (fine as it is)
ADVANED - HP7,5/OD7,5
EXHAUST - HP8/OD8
AL'S INFINITE - HP8,5/OD8 (OD same cuz n00dl3z)
GRAVITY - at least HP8.5, you should put HP9/OD8,5 tho
Reason for those settings is that it's too spammable. It's prolly even doable to get C on gravity and that is bad

I'll mod 2 hardest diffs cuz I'm a lazer, don't beat me pls

[HentaiLove's n00dl3z]

First things first, SVs. SVs are quite abrupt in your diff and player is prone to missing from onfusion on sight which is not good. I'll point out some examples:
00:46:793 - SV here is okay value-wise, but it seems pretty confusing on play. Consider moving green line 1/8 later, it's looking better imo
OR change up values like this:
00:46:793 - 0,9x
00:50:861 - 0,95x
00:54:929 - 1,15x
00:55:268 - 1,2x
00:55:607 - 1,25x

01:13:234 - I think you could add subtle bumps here, something like:
01:13:234 - 1,25x
01:13:319 - 0,75x
01:13:403 - 1,25x
01:13:488 - 0,75x
and so on or something similar to 01:23:403 -

01:24:081 (84081|1,84208|3,84336|5) - SV on those LNs is very awkward imo, it's very hard to read those LNs without just spamming all 3 of them with panic on your face :V

Let's go through rest now
00:00:692 - Add, idk why there are only 2 notes on strong start
00:01:030 - Add on 1st
00:20:861 (20861|3,20946|3,21030|3) - This spacebar jack seems out of place to me, conisder moving first one of the three to 2nd column and last one to 7th
00:38:149 (38149|6) - Move to 00:38:093 - (1/6) and add a note on 00:38:206 -
00:56:285 - SOMEBODY SCREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01:01:708 - This pattern works better for pitch
01:19:336 (79336|2,79336|0,79675|3,79675|1,80014|0,80014|2,80353|3,80353|1,80692|0,80692|1,81030|3,81030|2,81369|0,81369|1,81708|2,81708|3) - All of those LNs should be single LNs not double, due to instruments being barerly audible and having a lot less impact than sounds that you've also layered with double LNs like 01:18:997 (78997|5,78997|1) - aka density inconsistency
01:21:200 - I don't know why you're ignoring 1/4 beat fading in here, but imo you should layer it
01:29:844 - 1/8 here


[but what if gravity isn't real, like whaaat]
As for SV things I'm pointing out, I don't expect harsh SV here, but some subtle SV like 1,2 -> 0,8 -> 1,0

00:05:776 - Since you have a lonely LN here, add SV bump
00:11:200 - ^ //won't point out more, you get my point
00:24:590 - This seems to work better for sounds playing here:
00:38:093 - Not adding SV here?
00:39:802 (39802|5) - Delete this note, 00:39:759 (39759|4) - is an extended sound and does not warantee another note at 1/8. As for pattern, this should express instruments better:
00:46:454 - I expected SV here tbh
00:57:302 - Add 2 LNs at 3rd and 5th, then remove 00:57:641 (57641|4,57641|2) - because they're blocking the way l0l
01:00:014 - Another speedup SV
01:10:861 - aaa I was supossed to not point out this anymore
01:13:234 - Try adding some variation to those chords, just white key smash feels a bit plain for 5,6* diff, maybe try stair chords
01:34:251 (94251|3,94420|3,94590|3,94759|3) - When I see this, words "miss" and "thumb awkwardness" scream inside my head. Isn't there a better way to handle this?

After I had a friend do testplay of this diff for me
I have to point out that SV on 00:57:386 - is too harsh, it's not possible to sightread and that's a bad thing. Gadget said that rest is fun so it's cool

This looks already ready for BN checks, go for them! o/
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

Reyzra wrote:

hey there Shinzo- :)
here's a mod that you req via chat in game
this is just recomendation, you can ignore it if you dont match your taste~ ;)
COLUMN = 1|2|3|4|5|6|7

00:36:624 (36624|1,36624|5) - these note should in column 1 and 7 like a next pattern you placed...ok
01:13:912 add note here? seems the sound hit hard hereadded
01:17:980 ^no sorry
01:27:471 ^^
01:28:488 ^^
01:29:505 ^^
01:29:844 ^^
01:19:050 add LN
and thats it~
00:27:132 (27132|3) - move to 3no sorry
01:18:997 add LN here? nope
01:24:081 (84081|3) - move to 5 or 6? nopebut move the note before this
01:27:471 add note in col 5 i know but maybe no
01:28:488 add note in col 4 ^
01:28:658 (88658|6,88742|4) - move these 1 col to the left no for pattern
01:29:844 add note no sorry
01:45:607 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2959628 up to you~too hard for adv
and thats it~
00:02:047 try like these? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2959642 your choice~u kidding
00:26:285 (26285|5,26369|4) - CTRL +Gno for PR
00:26:963 (26963|5,27047|3) - ^ pattern
00:52:217 add note 3 note ? o.o
01:45:098 add note sorry will be mini jack
01:15:098 (75098|4,75098|2) - these note move to 2 and 5moved
and thats it~
00:03:742 add note
00:05:437 ^
00:05:776 ^
00:06:454 ^
00:08:488 ^
00:08:658 ^
00:10:522 ^
00:11:539 ^
00:15:268 ^
00:15:946 ^
00:16:285 ^
00:16:624 ^
00:38:234 add note in col 6?
00:39:336 delete one of the note except LN
00:46:115 - 00:46:454 change it to 1/8 stream?
00:53:573 add 1 note sound like hit hard
00:54:929 ^
01:02:047 add a note
01:08:488 ^
01:12:217 ^
01:12:438 ^
01:14:929 ^
01:15:268 ^
01:16:624 ^
01:17:302 ^
01:17:980 ^
01:19:336 add note in col 7
01:25:776 add a note
01:26:454 ^
01:29:505 add 2 note
01:29:844 add 1 or 2 note
01:33:064 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960023no sorry

00:27:132 (27132|3) - move to 6moved
00:30:014 (30014|2) - change to LN? end the LN to 00:30:522 ok
00:31:030 (31030|1) - move to 4 ok
00:32:895 (32895|2) - ^^
and thats it
00:12:302 (12302|3,12386|2) - CTRL +G ok
00:09:929 (9929|1) - move to 5 moved to 1
00:13:488 (13488|3,13488|1) - move 1 col to the right ok
00:15:776 (15776|1,15946|2) - CTRL +G ?ok
00:20:607 (20607|3) - move to 3ok
00:37:556 (37556|0,37810|6) - change these to small LN?no sorry
00:46:115 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960179^
00:46:793 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960196 ^
00:47:471 add a noteadded
00:47:810 ^^
00:48:149 try like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960208no sorry
00:48:827 add a note^
00:49:166 ^^
00:49:505 try like this ? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960220 its the same pattern that i suggest aboveno
00:50:183 add a note^
00:50:522 ^^
00:50:861 use same pattern above or you can change it~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2960244no sorry
i think thats it, i dont find anything to suggest after this time line^ or maybe i overlook something...
this is good map with good song good luck with ranked it Shinzo- ;)
Wah Makasih ya mod nya :v
CUkup Membantu di INFINITE :D
Thanks ^^

-Kamikaze- wrote:

fug da polis
1 kd= 1 rebel against sdvx fx

AYYYY AYYY L M A O AYYYY AYYYY L M A O AYYYY AYYYY

General outline of what my mods contain:
>My thoughts about mapset
>Some advices
>Harsh opinions about map if I feel like it needs more work
>Complaining about mapstyle (sometimes even shouting)
>Commenting on 90% of things I mention
>Funny maymay arrows
>w33d
>Random images
>All the bad shit you may not expect
Keep in mind that all harsh things I say, not because I hate stuff, but because I care about every single map I mod and want to help you get it ranked. I'm voicing all of my opinions without restraint. Please don't rage at me because of this, I don't mean to offend you in any way. Also do note that I'm still learning, so I might misunderstand some things. and I'm terrible at naming instruments orz

Unrankable stuff
Highly recommended various stuff
Rest of shite
Things after // comments about proposed stuff

Metadata:
Artis & title fine
add to tags:
kors k楽曲REMIXコンテスト Song REMIX Contest -added The contest this song was remixed for
Generic animu grill BG ayyyyy lmao

Difficulty settings:
damn gurl those settings are like WAAAAAY too low. For this spread and this diffiulty I suggest those settings:
NOVICE - HP7/OD7 (fine as it is)
ADVANED - HP7,5/OD7,5 ok
EXHAUST - HP8/OD8ok
AL'S INFINITE - HP8,5/OD8 (OD same cuz n00dl3z)ok
GRAVITY - at least HP8.5, okyou should put HP9/OD8,5 8,5tho
Reason for those settings is that it's too spammable. It's prolly even doable to get C on gravity and that is bad

I'll mod 2 hardest diffs cuz I'm a lazer, don't beat me pls

[HentaiLove's n00dl3z]

First things first, SVs. SVs are quite abrupt in your diff and player is prone to missing from onfusion on sight which is not good. I'll point out some examples:
00:46:793 - SV here is okay value-wise, but it seems pretty confusing on play. Consider moving green line 1/8 later, it's looking better imo
OR change up values like this:
00:46:793 - 0,9x
00:50:861 - 0,95x
00:54:929 - 1,15x
00:55:268 - 1,2x
00:55:607 - 1,25x
ok added all of them
01:13:234 - I think you could add subtle bumps here, something like:
01:13:234 - 1,25x
01:13:319 - 0,75x
01:13:403 - 1,25x
01:13:488 - 0,75x
and so on or something similar to 01:23:403 -
im so sorry but i think its to fast to make SV like that T^T
01:24:081 (84081|1,84208|3,84336|5) - SV on those LNs is very awkward imo, it's very hard to read those LNs without just spamming all 3 of them with panic on your face :VFixed

Let's go through rest now
00:00:692 - Add, idk why there are only 2 notes on strong startadded
00:01:030 - Add on 1stadded on 7
00:20:861 (20861|3,20946|3,21030|3) - This spacebar jack seems out of place to me, conisder moving first one of the three to 2nd column and last one to 7thre-arranged
00:38:149 (38149|6) - Move to 00:38:093 - (1/6) and add a note on 00:38:206 - ok
00:56:285 - SOMEBODY SCREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAA
01:01:708 - This pattern works better for pitchfixed
01:19:336 (79336|2,79336|0,79675|3,79675|1,80014|0,80014|2,80353|3,80353|1,80692|0,80692|1,81030|3,81030|2,81369|0,81369|1,81708|2,81708|3) - All of those LNs should be single LNs not double, due to instruments being barerly audible and having a lot less impact than sounds that you've also layered with double LNs like 01:18:997 (78997|5,78997|1) - aka density inconsistencydelete 1 LN on every of it
01:21:200 - I don't know why you're ignoring 1/4 beat fading in here, but imo you should layer itsorry but they hate it
01:29:844 - 1/8 here
ok

[but what if gravity isn't real, like whaaat]
As for SV things I'm pointing out, I don't expect harsh SV here, but some subtle SV like 1,2 -> 0,8 -> 1,0

00:05:776 - Since you have a lonely LN here, add SV bumpim sorry, no
00:11:200 - ^ //won't point out more, you get my point^
00:24:590 - This seems to work better for sounds playing here:im sorry but the 2 note didnt start there
00:38:093 - Not adding SV here?nope
00:39:802 (39802|5) - Delete this note, 00:39:759 (39759|4) - is an extended sound and does not warantee another note at 1/8. As for pattern, this should express instruments better:OK
00:46:454 - I expected SV here tbhadded
00:57:302 - Add 2 LNs at 3rd and 5th, then remove 00:57:641 (57641|4,57641|2) - because they're blocking the way l0lno theres a SV
01:00:014 - Another speedup SV^
01:10:861 - aaa I was supossed to not point out this anymore^
01:13:234 - Try adding some variation to those chords, just white key smash feels a bit plain for 5,6* diff, maybe try stair chordsRe-arranged
01:34:251 (94251|3,94420|3,94590|3,94759|3) - When I see this, words "miss" and "thumb awkwardness" scream inside my head. Isn't there a better way to handle this?i dont know

After I had a friend do testplay of this diff for me
I have to point out that SV on 00:57:386 - is too harsh, it's not possible to sightread and that's a bad thing. Gadget said that rest is fun so it's cool

This looks already ready for BN checks, go for them! o/
OK thanks for ur mod x_x
its so helpfull ^.^

UPDATED
EDIT : Thank For The Star Kami >w<
Nanatsu
at first, change bg size to 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9.

and cut these useless empty selection.

you can find some of other wavs are have that kind of things too. cut them too.

and delete 'contest' from tag if possible. i am not sure that this is related to song itself.

check aimod for each difficultes plz.



  • i tbh want to suggest that you work further hitsounding here. you missed so many instrument sound here.

    and some sv parts are volumn 5%. i dont think it's good.

    overall patterns are okay.

    * 00:03:403 (3403|5) - Move to 5 because you usually don't use same column such as above patterns. but it's not problem tho.

    * 00:08:149 (8149|4,8149|1) - Ctrl G according to below pattern consistency.

    * 00:08:827 (8827|5) - Same suggestion as 3 sec.

    * 00:09:844 - 00:10:861 - Try to Re-Arrange here. To avoid boring.

    * 00:13:319 (13319|3,13488|1) - Ctrl G for balance

    * 00:16:285 (16285|2,16285|5) - Ctrl G according to below pattern consistency.

    * 00:35:946 - 00:40:861 - Try to give varation here. Since sound pitch is different.

    * 00:51:539 (51539|1) - Move to 3

    * 00:53:573 (53573|6,54251|0) - Move to 6 and 2

    * 00:57:641 (57641|1) - Move to 1

    * 01:02:725 - You can give just 1 LN like previous pattern.

    * 01:06:285 (66285|6) - Move to 6

    * 01:09:844 (69844|2) - Move to 4

    * 01:13:912 (73912|5) - Move to 7

    * 01:15:437 (75437|2,75522|5) - Ctrl G

    * 01:32:895 (92895|5,92895|1) - Move to 35

    * 01:37:641 (97641|5,97641|2) - Ctrl H

    * 01:42:386 - http://puu.sh/h18yl/a87ad584d4.png or re arrange a bit

    i want to re-check it again after your re-hitsounding.


  • * Feel like some stair pattern missed to use kick sound here. or leave it if it's your intension.

    about vol, same.

    * 00:06:115 - 00:07:810 - Give some notes to col 7.

    * 00:07:980 (7980|2,8064|3,8149|4,8319|2) - Ctrl H

    * 00:13:658 - 00:14:251 - I think stair would be more better.

    * 00:19:336 (19336|1) - Move to 4

    * 00:21:454 (21454|6) - Move to 5

    * 00:29:166 (29166|4,29251|3,29336|2,29420|1) - Change them to normal notes. it's not good for this diff.

    * 00:29:675 (29675|5) - I don't think it has good sound to use LN.

    * 00:31:369 - 00:33:234 - Use some col 1

    * 00:37:980 (37980|5,38093|1,38206|5) - ^^^

    * 00:39:505 - 00:40:014 - Try Re-arrange here? i can't get what you want to represent here

    * 00:51:539 (51539|1) - I don't know what you want to represent sound. Make sure about LN length.

    * 00:52:217 - 00:54:929 - If you use col 7 too, then it will be more creative. as you did in EXHAUST.

    * 01:11:030 - Add note

    * 01:20:522 (80522|0,80607|1) - Move to 65

    * 01:45:607 - You can give varation from here since there has delay sound.

    * 01:48:488 (108488|6,108488|0) - Move to 35

    good pattern here.
[list:1337]

* 00:01:624 (1624|0,1708|1,1793|2,1878|3,1963|4) - Ctrl H to avoid kinda same pattern with above

* 00:08:488 -

* 00:12:895 (12895|5,13064|5) - Move to 7

* 00:14:251 - You should use 6 col here for consistency of 00:13:658 (13658|2,13742|4,13827|1,13912|5,13997|0,14081|6,14166|1) - stair pattern.

try to re-arrange a bit.

* 00:23:912 (23912|1) - Move to 1

* 00:24:759 (24759|2,24844|4,24929|2,25014|4) - It will be a little hard for this diff. Since bpm is high.

* 00:25:692 (25692|3,25776|2) - Ctrl G

* 00:32:386 (32386|1) - Move to 3

* 00:33:064 - 00:33:319 - Try to provide column since instrument sounds are different.

* 00:44:675 (44675|3,44759|2) - Ctrl G

* 00:55:437 (55437|5,55437|1) - Move to 35

* 00:58:319 (58319|0) - Move to 3

* 01:17:302 - 01:17:980 - I can't understand why you used 1/4 stair pattern here.

i can't find some speicial sound compared to other 1/2 beatsnap.

tbh this even can be ghost note issue too.

* 01:20:522 (80522|5,80607|4) - Ctrl G

* 01:26:963 (86963|4,86963|0) - Move to 37

* 01:32:217 (92217|5,92217|1) - Move to 17

* 01:35:946 (95946|2) - Move to 5

* 01:37:471 (97471|2) - Move to 1
* 00:03:997 (3997|3,4081|4) - Ctrl G

* 00:21:030 (21030|3,21200|3) - Move to 5

* 00:34:420 (34420|2) - Change to short note?

* 00:38:093 (38093|3,38206|3) - Better to be short note.

* 00:39:166 (39166|5,39251|3,39336|4) - Ctrl G

* 00:43:064 - 00:43:403 - Use only 1 LN for each part plz

* 00:46:624 - 1.5

* 00:55:014 (55014|3,55141|3,55268|3) - Something inb4 for right hand players. try to spread more here

* 00:57:386 - Move sv to 00:57:302 - here

* 01:00:861 (60861|2) - Move to 6

* 01:09:675 (69675|2) - Move to 1

* 01:17:302 - Add a note on 1

* 01:18:658 - Change to x1.3

* 01:24:463 - ^

* 01:26:708 (86708|0) - Move to 01:26:624 -

* 01:37:302 - 01:37:980 - Something overchord compared to others

* 01:39:844 - 01:40:692 - I prefer previous one when i test play

* 01:45:437 - try this kind of thing for balance with 1/8

* 01:48:954 (108954|0,108997|1,109039|2,109081|3,109124|4) - Move to each 1 right col


sigh.. i will re-check.. because ai's diff posting was disappear..
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply