Thank you for modding and star! I very like this mod, thank you!
appleeaterx wrote:Hello Pappy! from my queue
* Small delay in your clap hitsound. Shouldn't really be noticeable, but you can download the .wav file without delay here if you're interested.
* You might want to use the blank 0-byte .wav file. You can download it here.
* Hard diff only.
* 00:16:723 (5) - No whistle here like 00:19:590 (8) - ? fix'd
* 00:35:911 (3) - This note is quite strong because of the deep bass sound, and it doesn't have any hitsound ;_; - maybe add something from the drum sampleset? A drum finish would work really well here. fix'd
* 00:38:558 (1) - ^ (so with this one a whistle from S:C1 and the drum sampleset would sound ok) I don't understand it, no change.
* 00:40:322 (5) - A whistle is more appropriate, a finish is too strong here.fix'd
* 00:43:851 (1) - ^ ? There is arleady whistle, no change.
* 00:50:468 (6) - I think you missed the extra clap here. fix'd
* 00:51:791 (1) - ^^ fix'd
* 00:55:100 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - - Why didn't you add the increasing volume thing that you did at 00:53:776 (7,8,9) - ? Cuz on (7,8,9) there is needed more points, now only one fits, no change.
* 01:01:055 (4) - Add an extra whistle for the vocals maybe? fix'd
* 01:05:025 (1) - ^ fix'd
* 01:07:671 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't get your finish usage here. The song doesn't contain a cymbal sound in this part like 01:10:318 (1) - . fix'd
A whistle on 01:07:671 (1) (head)- and maybe 01:08:112 (2) - (head) fix'd
A clap on 01:08:112 (2) - (end) fix'd
A clap on 01:08:995 (5) - (head) and maybe an extra whistle. fix'd
* 00:04:151 (1,2) - I like these kind of patterns, however it just doesn't fit well here imo. Almost your whole map has a flow like shown on the picture, but here it just feels a little off. Also the flow broke a little with (3) fix'd
* 00:13:415 (4,5,6,7,1) - The pitch is higher at (5), so (5) should be up imo. fix'd
* 00:17:385 (2) - NC this one instead? The vocals are much stronger here and the piano also starts here. Sakura said it fits more to previous note, but okay, I think you're right.
* 00:35:029 (1,2,3) - I think the NC should be on (3), because that's the strongest part. For (1,2), you could add these to the previous combo, but I'm not sure about that >_> fix'd
* 00:39:220 (2) - The previous slider pointed down, so I kinda expected that you'd stack it on (4). I don't understand it, sorry.
* 00:55:761 (1) - I'd remove this NC and add one on 00:57:085 (4) - to keep your NCs consistent (every 2 long white ticks) fix'd
Really nice map! Sorry if I went too picky, just couldn't find a major problem >w<
Nice mapset! Should be good to go after a few more mods
Also have one of these