This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sakura wrote:[Railgun's Normal]
00:03:705 (1) - Sliders like this trip new players, unless an Easy is planned, i suggest you change these into a normal slider. (Repeat for all other sliders like this) no change
01:25:311 (3,4) - This is very trippy for new players i suggest remove the stack or the repeat (this short repeat should be fine since it's kiai) done
01:32:810 (3,1) - Eh it's better if you dont stack these as there's quite a bunch of difference in the timeline. no change
Looks okayish for a Normal, but unless an easier difficulty is planned is better to take those suggestions.
Nice map and sweet song overall, I like it, have a star to help you out ^_^ thanks for mod
Sakura wrote:Hi, i saw your map on #modreqs
00:14:723 (1,2) - This stack interrupts the flow due to the large gap in the timeline in comparison to the previous notes, could this go differently? Done
00:16:708 (5,1) - The new vocal line starts at the end of the slider making the comboing awkward you could try spliting the slider and add a new combo at 00:17:149 while removing it from (1), or you could try moving the new combo to the slider. Done
00:22:663 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I like this pattern ^_^
00:23:986 (1) - I think this new combo is unnecessary. NC because of pattern, i think it is okay - no change.
00:34:959 (1) - This slider's way too short and is snapped to a 1/8 while the rest of your map is 1/4, i suggest just placing a note on the white tick instead.
00:53:761 (7,8,9) - Use a Crescendo here? (A crescendo is an increase in volume over time) Done
00:58:834 (1) - What's the point of this slider if you're gonna transition into a stream anyway, you could change this into a slider stream or into a normal note stream. Done
Nice map and sweet song overall, I like it, have a star to help you out ^_^ Thank you! <3~
Thank you for modding and star! I very like this mod, thank you!
appleeaterx wrote:Hello Pappy! from my queue
* Small delay in your clap hitsound. Shouldn't really be noticeable, but you can download the .wav file without delay here if you're interested.
* You might want to use the blank 0-byte .wav file. You can download it here.
* Hard diff only.
* 00:16:723 (5) - No whistle here like 00:19:590 (8) - ? fix'd
* 00:35:911 (3) - This note is quite strong because of the deep bass sound, and it doesn't have any hitsound ;_; - maybe add something from the drum sampleset? A drum finish would work really well here. fix'd
* 00:38:558 (1) - ^ (so with this one a whistle from S:C1 and the drum sampleset would sound ok) I don't understand it, no change.
* 00:40:322 (5) - A whistle is more appropriate, a finish is too strong here.fix'd
* 00:43:851 (1) - ^ ? There is arleady whistle, no change.
* 00:50:468 (6) - I think you missed the extra clap here. fix'd
* 00:51:791 (1) - ^^ fix'd
* 00:55:100 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - - Why didn't you add the increasing volume thing that you did at 00:53:776 (7,8,9) - ? Cuz on (7,8,9) there is needed more points, now only one fits, no change.
* 01:01:055 (4) - Add an extra whistle for the vocals maybe? fix'd
* 01:05:025 (1) - ^ fix'd
* 01:07:671 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't get your finish usage here. The song doesn't contain a cymbal sound in this part like 01:10:318 (1) - . fix'd
A whistle on 01:07:671 (1) (head)- and maybe 01:08:112 (2) - (head) fix'd
A clap on 01:08:112 (2) - (end) fix'd
A clap on 01:08:995 (5) - (head) and maybe an extra whistle. fix'd
* 00:04:151 (1,2) - I like these kind of patterns, however it just doesn't fit well here imo. Almost your whole map has a flow like shown on the picture, but here it just feels a little off. Also the flow broke a little with (3) fix'd
* 00:13:415 (4,5,6,7,1) - The pitch is higher at (5), so (5) should be up imo. fix'd
* 00:17:385 (2) - NC this one instead? The vocals are much stronger here and the piano also starts here. Sakura said it fits more to previous note, but okay, I think you're right.
* 00:35:029 (1,2,3) - I think the NC should be on (3), because that's the strongest part. For (1,2), you could add these to the previous combo, but I'm not sure about that >_> fix'd
* 00:39:220 (2) - The previous slider pointed down, so I kinda expected that you'd stack it on (4). I don't understand it, sorry.
* 00:55:761 (1) - I'd remove this NC and add one on 00:57:085 (4) - to keep your NCs consistent (every 2 long white ticks) fix'd
Really nice map! Sorry if I went too picky, just couldn't find a major problem >w<
Nice mapset! Should be good to go after a few more mods
Also have one of these
As requested by Forum PM!
- Unrankable Issue/Highly Suggested
- Does Widescreen Support make any difference here? Doesn't look like it does and therefore I'd disable it. okeey
- Please add an Audio-LeadIn of about 1400 (1378) to make your map not start too early! Changed to 1378
- 00:02:607 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - The object density here is kinda high which makes this feel overdone in my opinion. I'd rather tone this down and instead map 00:06:357 (6,1,2) - like this to balance it. Example I didn't understand it, but now I understand and changed to mostly 1/1. But I still think nothing is wrong with overdone part.
- 00:14:738 (1) - /Minor/ - This could be visually improved by letting it follow the curve of the previous circles. Just move it to 325|50. Moved!
- 00:20:913 (3,4) - Are you sure you want to have red anchor Sliders in such a calm section? Having smooth curved ones instead would fit the atmosphere much better if you ask me! (Same applies for 00:25:325 (1) - ) It doesn't make any difference, players see 1/2 sliders for some seconds, but you're right, now they're smoother.
- 00:38:558 (1) - Just like you've emphasized 00:35:911 (1) - with a Drum Finish, it would be pretty cool to have it here (and for the following ones with this strong drum sound on it) as well! Fix'd deleted whistle, added drum finish.
- 00:45:175 (6) - I personally feel like the flow into this from the previous objects would be much better if they were placed in a line with the square like this to give the player a smoother way to get into the Slider. moved them too.
- 00:55:761 (5,6,7) - Perhaps it's just me but it would flow and look pretty nice if it's arranged like this. Like this it looks like the curves of 5 and 6 are "melting" and form an oval-ish shape. That would also make the movement from 5 into 6 smoother imo. okey
- 01:01:716 (5,6) - I don't really see the reason for the Slider staring on the red tick here as the vocals are pretty strong on the white tick. Also you've mapped it vice-versa at 01:12:303 (6,7) - . Therefore I suggest you to CTRL+G it rhythm-wise and if you don't want to break the symmetry try [url]this[/url]. You're right, fixed.
- 01:15:611 (1) - If you listen closely you can hear a cymbal in the music here. It would be petty nice to emphasize it with a finish! okey
Please reply! I hope it was helpful and good luck! :3