lota78
buen trabajo =), estrella para vos.. y un regalito ^^

Astom
No me des kudosu por esto =P

Breeze
[General]
  1. osz.file is tooooo big, A map without video shouldn't larger than 10M D:
  2. Please delete osb.file since it's useless, then full-submit
  3. You must use same Stack Leniency in a map, now Linkred's Mild diff. is 0.2 while others are 0.7
  4. Kotomi's Hard has no countdown whilt other 3 diff. have, you'd better unify that
[Kotomi's Hard]
  1. 01:15:012 (1) - why here a unique 1
[Lunatic]
  1. 01:37:231 (5) - Ends at blue tick is werid, ends at 01:37:325 white tick better IMO
  2. 01:43:700 (x) - KIAI ends here
  3. 02:23:450 (1) - This slider is a little hard to read
  4. 03:14:450 (5) - Slider ends here
  5. 03:23:731 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Emm, never seen this pattern, I guess it's fine
[Extra Stage]
  1. I feel clap used no so good, remove some would better
  2. 00:46:700 (x) - SB 2xBPM warning here
  3. 01:36:950 (4,5) - sounds werid
  4. 02:24:950 (x) - KIAI ends here
  5. 02:30:950 (1,1,1) - Add finish
  6. 03:14:075 (4,5) - Werid
star
Beuchi

Breeze wrote:

[*]00:46:700 (x) - SB 2xBPM warning here

Oops I forgot this one o: Fixed ^^
Download: Demetori - Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial (lordfoster) [Extra Stage].osu

Also:

lordfoster wrote:

OSB file is occupied by the difficulty "Extra Stage"
El OSB no lleva nada en tu map, el storyboard esta en el mismo archivo que la dificultad [Extra Stage] (por eso te mando el .osu :P) Asi que si te dicen de borrarlo (que seguro lo haran xD) tu hazlo que no pasara nada :3
Zekira
Looks like I was a bit late...

Apply Breeze's mods pl0x
Zekira
Looks like I was a bit late...

Apply Breeze's mods pl0x
Shohei Ohtani
March 22: +28 SP
Right now: +51 SP

:D~

(Even though there's a rule for it has to be under 20, I'll mod this anyway, while I have the time)

Mild:
Rocking the socks.

Hardl:
Socking the rocks.

Lunatic:
00:35:825 - Add note with clap
00:45:950 (4) - Add clap on second repeat and end of slider.
02:17:450 (1) - I'm not sure about this. Don't remove it, but I'm just bringing it to the attention of other modders who would know if this is good or not .-..
02:49:325 (1) - ^
Increase hitsound volume.

Extra:
<3~

ok ok ok star. :3~
abalee
re-size the spinner-approachcircle.png to 390x390 could be better.

Kotomi's Hard
00:43:700 (4,5) - Spacing?

Extra Stage
01:04:325 (1,2,1) - Just feel a bit strange about the placement...
01:41:918 (12,10,11,12) - Spacing?
Kujo

Breeze wrote:

[General]
[list][*]osz.file is tooooo big, A map without video shouldn't larger than 10M D:
Ever downloaded a whole Demetori album before? If you haven't you should :> all their songs are in super high quality and long, so because of that the files are always huge.
abalee
Done
Topic Starter
Foster Don
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thx abalee :P
Revengexsoyah
(*)
RemmyX25
Popping bubble.

Yes, I agree with the statement that the file size is rather large. I would highly recommend that you try and compress some of the files to lower this.

Second off, I have a few problems with the skin.

1. The HP bar does not animate smoothly and looks sloppy. The actual bar goes over the design of the container.
  2. Same goes for the follow circle, it animates too sloppily.
  3. The score numbers are far too spaced out, and looks like this on a standard 800x600 screen. Note how the last 0 is under the HP bar.
  4. imo, the hitcircle design is unnecessary
  5. This is more of a personal gripe, but the combo burst is way too short. If you could make the demensions 388x767, that would be awesome. If you need to make it wider to scale it, thats fine, but the max is 500x width
  6. There is no point to having a designed spinner-background like that. No one will even see it; all I see is a hand.
Third, both Lunatic and Extra Stage are both 5 stars. Is this really necessary?

Mild:
Circle size could be larger

Extra Stage:
Feels extremely overmapped and has a max score of 16million. This wont pass ranking like this.
Lunah_old
Impossible to rank with Extra Stage difficulty ... S:

approval?
Linkred
EDIT: Uagh IE me sigue jodiendo los temas donde posteo.

Ojala hubiera boton de borrar posts como en la mayoria de foros.
Lumiere
Aqui presentandome para otorgar la merecida Star !

Buen trabajo Lord ^^
Chacha17
I don't know if this would still count/help, but yeah, you can ignore this if you want to.

Extra Stage
I don't know if these are intentional, but those really bothered me.
00:36:668 (2) - this beat is not perfectly placed beneath the previous slider's end point. Turn off grid snap and set distance snap multiplier to 0.0x and resnap that beat.
00:37:230 (2) - ^
00:37:793 (2) - ^
00:38:355 (2) - ^
00:47:168 (2) - ^
00:48:293 (2) - ^
00:48:855 (2) - ^
01:37:793 (6) - ^
01:38:918 (3) - slider ^
01:47:730 (1) - move one grid to the left
01:47:730 (1) - ^
01:47:543 (9) - ^

That new spinner is kickass

Here you go.
ft1717492
:) nice map~star~
Teras
Hmm, after I updated this everything on all maps are COMPLETELY OFF.

If it's not only me, then I wonder how this can have so much priority. Will redwonload and see if it helps.. otherwise it's probably something wrong with the offset..
Gens

Teras wrote:

Hmm, after I updated this everything on all maps are COMPLETELY OFF.

If it's not only me, then I wonder how this can have so much priority. Will redwonload and see if it helps.. otherwise it's probably something wrong with the offset..
Indeed, I gave lordfoster a new mp3 which needed a new offset, so you have to redownload.
Leorda
Bivuendo!

[General]
1) Your map needs an easier diff
2) Cut the mp3 please

[Skin]
Can you make a spinner transparent, it's really cute if transparent

[Linkred's Mild]
Why this Stack Leniency is level 0?
00:15:267 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Maybe try another pattern? It's boring
00:28:767 (1) - It's looks ugly, I prefer you to make it curve
01:22:767 (1,2,1,2) - These repeating slider make all player boring, try make another pattern?

[Kotomi's Hard]
00:28:767 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing error
01:15:079 (1) - OMFG, it's horrid! Delete this object, it's more chaos you know

[Lunatic]
00:33:267 (6) - Looks ugly, make it symetric?
02:33:454 (3) - Ugly slider, make it curve?
02:34:954 (3) - ^
02:49:392 (1) - Ugly slider........
02:50:892 (3) - ^

[Extra Stage]
I don't like this diff, it's lot's of deathstream. But you map it so well
03:31:579 (1) - Ugly slider, make it curve?
03:31:954 (2) - ^
03:32:329 (3) - ^
03:32:704 (4) - ^

Not bad
STAR
Astom
ia...

Topic Starter
Foster Don
"Extra Stage" is going for approved
Lunah_old
Nice offset 0.0
Andrea
If you don't know already, I'm waiting for see this map bubbled for check it, because Remmy checked it before me.
RemmyX25
oi

i've been busy

Actually hold on i need to check offset It's fine
Mafiamaster
Oh, Extra Stage going for approval...
In that case, Bubbled #2!
Andrea
[Linkred's Mild]

Stack leniency is unrankable. Increase it by 2 or 3 ticks.

EDIT: Bubble #1~
[Strike]
nice map!

star^^
ztrot
Missing skin elements such as a return arrow and the diff spread is a bit meh. pop!
HailBlazR
To be blunt, I honestly don't see what's so great about this map.

To me, aesthetics don't make a map. That's why I'm so mad about Bad Apple; James's map is far superior to the one with the PV, yet the one with the PV gets all the plays and likes just because it has a PV. SO WHAT. If you want the PV, go to youtube and watch it. If you want to play a beatmap, then go on Osu. James is an awesome beatmapper, yet he doesn't get as much credit for the sole reason that he didn't have the PV.

Same concept here. This map LOOKS great. The skin is pretty and the patterns of the notes look nice.

But in all honesty, the note placements and hitsounds are horrible. I'm sorry, but to me, excessive whistles give me a headache unless done properly. (like in James's Bad Apple)
The stacks are just impossible, frankly. And there are way too many of them.
There's too much of a difficulty jump between hard and lunatic; and in EoSD, the game from which this spawned, difference between hard and lunatic is not so significant.
The part starting at 1:46... really, I'm just disappointed. That's my favorite part of this song, yet it's done terribly. You just used the same clap patterns repetitively and the same note patterns as well. I can't believe you had 2:25-2:28 as a break. That's like... the crux of the song, that one moment of sheer chaos that every one of Demetori's songs has.
The same clap patterns were used for pretty much the entire song, really, and it gets boring having to follow the same pattern repetitively.
And the EXACT same note patterns were used in the choruses of the song. You just flipped them.

To sum it up; map looks awesome, but sounds and plays horribly. It reminds me of a Mac; it's shiny and looks nice but functions terribly.
Shohei Ohtani
Re-looking a this map, the timing seems off. I'm not a master timer, but the claps seem to come a bit late. Also, later in the song, there must be a 2/4 or 3/4 measure somewhere, as the metronome goes 1 full beat off.
Astom
Okey, enought of this.

ztrot, first read the previous post, diff spread is not a problem.
Missing skin? Remmy request take off parts of the skin, If i don't remember bad you can always use your default skin, when I play this I haven't problems with skin.

HailBlazR wrote:

To be blunt, I honestly don't see what's so great about this map.

To me, aesthetics don't make a map. That's why I'm so mad about Bad Apple; James's map is far superior to the one with the PV, yet the one with the PV gets all the plays and likes just because it has a PV. SO WHAT. If you want the PV, go to youtube and watch it. If you want to play a beatmap, then go on Osu. James is an awesome beatmapper, yet he doesn't get as much credit for the sole reason that he didn't have the PV.

Same concept here. This map LOOKS great. The skin is pretty and the patterns of the notes look nice.

But in all honesty, the note placements and hitsounds are horrible. I'm sorry, but to me, excessive whistles give me a headache unless done properly. (like in James's Bad Apple)
The stacks are just impossible, frankly. And there are way too many of them.
There's too much of a difficulty jump between hard and lunatic; and in EoSD, the game from which this spawned, difference between hard and lunatic is not so significant.
The part starting at 1:46... really, I'm just disappointed. That's my favorite part of this song, yet it's done terribly. You just used the same clap patterns repetitively and the same note patterns as well. I can't believe you had 2:25-2:28 as a break. That's like... the crux of the song, that one moment of sheer chaos that every one of Demetori's songs has.
The same clap patterns were used for pretty much the entire song, really, and it gets boring having to follow the same pattern repetitively.
And the EXACT same note patterns were used in the choruses of the song. You just flipped them.

To sum it up; map looks awesome, but sounds and plays horribly. It reminds me of a Mac; it's shiny and looks nice but functions terribly.
Go to cry to another song please and don't support "pop" without reason

CDFA wrote:

Re-looking a this map, the timing seems off. I'm not a master timer, but the claps seem to come a bit late. Also, later in the song, there must be a 2/4 or 3/4 measure somewhere, as the metronome goes 1 full beat off.
I rechek this, but it's not a problem.

My point is zrot don't play the song and pop it for "E-I-I-I" and don't read and ask first because this song is "E-I-I" "I"

Shohei Ohtani
After re-reading the thread, I've noticed that I probably have the old mp3, so the timing might be off. In that case, disregard my statements until I check this new mp3 out.

Also, just as a note:

osuplayer111 bubbled this map on the 30th of March. The new rule for "only 2 of any mode." was established on April 4th. Abalee, Remmy, MM, and osuplayer wouldn't have cared, because the rule was not put into place at the time they modded it.

Adding a note on the BAT stars thing, having 4 BAT stars doesn't mean anything. It means 4 BATs modded your map and liked it. It doesn't suddenly mean that nobody can find problems in it.

Also, I'm not neccesarily sure if maps that have a diff going for approval count towards the total limit of modes.

Plus, the diff spread is kind of wierd. EIII? I understand that one of the modes is supposed to be a hard mode, but it DOES seem kind of wierd. I'm not going to say anything more on this though, as I'm not really an expert on if a map should be ranked based on ranking spread.
Astom

CDFA wrote:

After re-reading the thread, I've noticed that I probably have the old mp3, so the timing might be off. In that case, disregard my statements until I check this new mp3 out.

Also, just as a note:

osuplayer111 bubbled this map on the 30th of March. The new rule for "only 2 of any mode." was established on April 4th. Abalee, Remmy, MM, and osuplayer wouldn't have cared, because the rule was not put into place at the time they modded it.

Adding a note on the BAT stars thing, having 4 BAT stars doesn't mean anything. It means 4 BATs modded your map and liked it. It doesn't suddenly mean that nobody can find problems in it. My point is, ztrot pass over 4 bats, and say, "oh pop"

Also, I'm not neccesarily sure if maps that have a diff going for approval count towards the total limit of modes.This need more of one bubble

Plus, the diff spread is kind of wierd. EIII? I understand that one of the modes is supposed to be a hard mode, but it DOES seem kind of wierd. I'm not going to say anything more on this though, as I'm not really an expert on if a map should be ranked based on ranking spread.One of the dif is hard, no insane, If u play it u can notice that
Shohei Ohtani
Having 4 BATs modding it and then having another BAT popping it doesn't really mean anything. It just means that ztrot noticed something the other 4 BATs might have missed or overlooked.
Astom

CDFA wrote:

Having 4 BATs modding it and then having another BAT popping it doesn't really mean anything. It just means that ztrot noticed something the other 4 BATs might have missed or overlooked. I talk to other people about this, and they say "a unclear post like always", I can't see a reason for make a pop in this song.
Well continue this discussion don't make sense, others bat ignore this problem (like always). How they say, ztrot need post a clear reason for pop this.
show more