forum

[duplicate] Unlock combo archivements with any mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
YoshiGM
Hi..

You know the combo archivements must be unlocked playing standard mode and any map and get the combo X to unlock it.. but what happends if you are not a good player in this mode and your fail too much, lose your combo frequently and other reasons that causes difficult to unlock the archivement you want..

So i think if we can unlock the combo archivements with any mode not necesary standard to unlock it will be awesome !

Example: You are a good catch the beat player and you get full combo in any beatmap.. you will unlock the 1000 combo or any other...

What you think about this idea ? Hope you like it
Full Tablet
Getting the combo achievements would be too easy for Catch the Beat and osu!mania if this was the case.
Making a set of combo achievements for each mode would work better IMO (Achievement for getting 2,000 combo in standard, another for 10,000 combo in osu!mania, etc...)
Bara-
Agree for Taiko and CtB
NOT FOR MANIA
Mania gets more notes and sliders give wayy more combo.
Make combo achievements for all modes then (but that has been requested before --> General achievements discussion thread iirc)
Otherwise, play marathons.
I got higgest Mania (29xx) and highest Taiko (2622) on marathons :D
They are long, and not really hard, because it's so long
Bara-
Also, this is a slight dupe with that thread I listed (some of the things mentioned there are also mentioned there)
Please post this in that there
t/107625
Ryu Sei
No pls. Combo achievements should be attainable only by playing standard mode.
This will encourage players to play standard; the original mode.
Oinari-sama
Yeah there're already discussions regarding separate combo achievements for modes in that thread (eg p/2503558). Please join the discussions there.

Marking this as a duplicate.