forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
cheezstik
starcount display would be nice, as well as having the stats affected by dt and hr.
Purpose
Hi,

I am having an issue where it doesn't show what I am currently playing:

http://i.imgur.com/zmhIjYt.png

My folder location is set at: C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\osu!

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm, I fixed it by just adding new beatmaps.
Mestro
I've found some of the missing mod images from your preset pack. Just tell me if you want the .zip and I can PM it to you Piotrekol.

Also it seems like the software can't detect me playing Target Practice. Something you could look into.

But just tell me if you want the mod images. They are the same style as yours.
Still missing LM tho. Never heard of that mod?
charburg
Something that would be extremely nice is a text-to-speech chat feature, since reading chat while playing is difficult.
ThePooN

charburg wrote:

Something that would be extremely nice is a text-to-speech chat feature, since reading chat while playing is difficult.
Adding BPM in the output parameters would be cool too.
Cheesecake_Hero
Hello! i would love to use this program, but i have a problem whenever i try to launch it i get this
Please help :( If it helps i just re installed windows

EDIT Here is the error log
SPOILER
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: osu!streamcompanion.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 54e9e8f8
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 53b50a71
Problem Signature 07: 11fe
Problem Signature 08: 9d
Problem Signature 09: System.TypeLoadException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Warchamp7 wrote:

I'd like to request being able to modify the Twitch bot commands. Mainly !sessioninfo, since right now it lists K1/K2 stats, and I play M1/K2 :P
!sessioninfo is going to be editable starting next version(something I overlooked and no1 complained about)

Marcusan1387 wrote:

I've found some of the missing mod images from your preset pack. Just tell me if you want the .zip and I can PM it to you Piotrekol.

Still missing LM tho.
just drop me link on pm it'll be helpful <3 .
LM = LastMod from https://github.com/peppy/osu-api/wiki but it seems it isn't used in game at all- Will be removed in next version.

charburg wrote:

You want twitchChat-to-speech.. You're joking right? (I see no practical use for this- It'll just get annoying after few minutes)

ThePooN wrote:

Looking into. (so far getting weird values)

@Cheesecake_Hero
Click View problem details and paste error log there inside spoilerbox or via pm
Cheesecake_Hero
Here is the error log
SPOILER
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: osu!streamcompanion.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 54e9e8f8
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 53b50a71
Problem Signature 07: 11fe
Problem Signature 08: 9d
Problem Signature 09: System.TypeLoadException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
N3bby
Piotrekol, could you explain to me how you're pulling information from the osu client? I'm trying to make something myself but can't figure out anything except for the song title (parsing it from Process.MainWindowTitle. I use C# btw).
Flauschkekz
I got another problem. When I'm using Osu Stream Companion while streaming on Twitch, I dont get any updates on my rank :( Its because of the Bot ... Anone knows how to resolve this ?
NightCourtDan
Hello I love the program but whenever I launch it, its automatically disappears. I can't alt tab to it or anything so I cant edit anything. I cant uninstall it or anything either so im lost please help.
Oinari-sama

NightCourtDan wrote:

Hello I love the program but whenever I launch it, its automatically disappears. I can't alt tab to it or anything so I cant edit anything. I cant uninstall it or anything either so im lost please help.
Did you check if it went to the tray?

Disable "Start Minimized" if you manage to open the main app.
NightCourtDan

Oinari-sama wrote:

NightCourtDan wrote:

Did you check if it went to the tray?

Disable "Start Minimized" if you manage to open the main app.
thank you so much I never noticed -_- appreciate the quick reply! <3
NightCourtDan
I was also wondering if there is a specific thing I need to do to get the !np command to work in my chat? How do I get the bot to join my channel basically. I have everything checked and good to go but I cannot get it to work.
ThePooN

Piotrekol wrote:

ThePooN wrote:

Looking into. (so far getting weird values)
smoogipooo gets a song's BPM by reading a .osu file, so you should be able to do it too ^_^ Sources here: https://github.com/smoogipooo/osu--BPM-Changer
-[Ouji-Sama]-
It doesent Work for me :( :( :cry: :cry:
Mil4n0r
When I enable twitch bot, it causes me a huge lag, does this happen to anyone else?
Slainv
I see the program pulls 20% off my last gen i7 when playing, so yeah I'll have to check around but it doesn't seem to be normal.
Edit : confirmed, when twitch bot has been disabled back to 0.2% =)
Ryzon_old

Ryzon wrote:

Help!

I Set this fully up yesterday, but after closing it i can't reopen it at all.
i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't work... :?
Ryzon_old
Help!

I Set this fully up yesterday, but after closing it i can't reopen it at all.
i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't work... :?
Frozenemerald
I want launch the software but he don't run
Frozenemerald

MioAkiyama wrote:

I want launch the software but he don't run
:!: Up :!:
Dranembo
I have this problem right now, I hope you can help me.

http://prntscr.com/78lklg
Tina_otoge
haiii~
it's been a time since I'm using your program (and I have to say that it's really awesome) but it's a bit sad that we can only have 2 .txt output files, we should be able to add as much as we want, I'm sure it could help making very customized stream layout !
You should consider it

well, have a nice day ~
Deathripi
I'm having a problem getting the bot to work.
Say, my twitch name is Test123 is this correct?
http://gyazo.com/5a4017c08faa53a430dbeb256e648067
EDIT: Changed the name to the channel name, still doesnt work.

This is what is shown in the twitch bot INFO.
http://gyazo.com/bbfd76e19e5bb12a8de16777b66589d2

When I try to type commands in twitch nothing happens.
http://gyazo.com/f679f587b4b388b679b43b321b8cdbfb

Do I need to mod the bot or something im confused.
[Virgin Killer]
When starting, following code appears

startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at #=q$0rJ8l70Tk3uIXpvNTzgcO9M_bfrLfw3dNRcl_EER7uDiMgm3RP4j1hueETZYUkq.#=qwKdnjXNnfn0JyfoEhU5P_A==(#=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk= #=qhs3zqJ35f6$zWPIy0UVSOQ==, #=q2MNNscWVh_xnDrrwnLtiUDENiUb9URMzCFSZOnksDD0= #=qh2Yu3qEEGjMECrI$FHFWng==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qytgAN7xRg6OcSd4_BMXsFw==(String #=qbrCGL6lovV26ZCMIwDbSHw==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qddVg8kVv_Ug7nmFoK5Yyfw==(IAsyncResult #=qc0M_0AuKOjMblaV0H6SfuQ==)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

can any1 help? :(
Ayitzchance

Dranembo wrote:

I have this problem right now, I hope you can help me.

http://prntscr.com/78lklg
also getting this, reinstalling doesn't help~
Yui Nyan Nyan
I am also experiencing the same problem. Glad to know it's not just me. I tried to check if there was an update in the OP, but I guess we may be seeing one soon?
lurked
I'm trying to start using the application, but I'm stuck on "Nothing playing at the moment.", yet I have the "MSN Integration" enabled in osu! and everything else seems to be working fine.

Do I need to install Windows Live Messenger for this to work?

Anybody can help me with this? Thanks.
Oinari-sama

lurked wrote:

I'm trying to start using the application, but I'm stuck on "Nothing playing at the moment.", yet I have the "MSN Integration" enabled in osu! and everything else seems to be working fine.

No you shouldn't need to install Messenger for that to work. Mine's been working without having MSN.

And note that the "now playing..." status will only update when you are playing. Start a map, pause then tab out to check.
lurked

Oinari-sama wrote:

lurked wrote:

No you shouldn't need to install Messenger for that to work. Mine's been working without having MSN.

And note that the "now playing..." status will only update when you are playing. Start a map, pause then tab out to check.
Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to start playing a song, but it remains as "Nothing playing at the moment". I'm playing windowed mode, not fullscreen; should it matter?
Utopia
I installed the program and I opened it and the window flashed, then went away, and whenever I tried to open it it gave me an error saying "osuStreamCompanion is already running" how do I get the program to actually show?
Oinari-sama
@lurked: are you sure that you've specified the correct path to the osu folder?

@Utopia: check your notification area, you could have "start minimized" ticked
lurked

Oinari-sama wrote:

@lurked: are you sure that you've specified the correct path to the osu folder?

@Utopia: check your notification area, you could have "start minimized" ticked

The path seems to be the correct one, I copied the one from the shortcut I open osu! from :

http://i.imgur.com/HUb9dn9.png

I decided to try some more stuff this morning though. I ended up being able to make it work by moving the osu!companion executable file on the same hard drive as osu!, and now it works! (osu!companion downloaded on my SSD by default, and osu! was on my HDD. Moving osu!companion to the "D:" HDD made it work.)

Thanks for your help!
Quasar
The companion used to work perfectly fine but now whenever I open it all I get is this:

Error Log
startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at #=q$0rJ8l70Tk3uIXpvNTzgcO9M_bfrLfw3dNRcl_EER7uDiMgm3RP4j1hueETZYUkq.#=qwKdnjXNnfn0JyfoEhU5P_A==(#=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk= #=qhs3zqJ35f6$zWPIy0UVSOQ==, #=q2MNNscWVh_xnDrrwnLtiUDENiUb9URMzCFSZOnksDD0= #=qh2Yu3qEEGjMECrI$FHFWng==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qytgAN7xRg6OcSd4_BMXsFw==(String #=qbrCGL6lovV26ZCMIwDbSHw==)
at #=q4g_BMEpzLB23qB5wg_7$J40fP3ukQpAjH7HRJj4d8Fk=.#=qddVg8kVv_Ug7nmFoK5Yyfw==(IAsyncResult #=qc0M_0AuKOjMblaV0H6SfuQ==)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
What do I do?
MyUsernameIsHuy
Every time I press the run button and nothing comes up so I can do the setting

Any help would be appreciated
ParkSungHun
Thank!
Hipnotic
Does not work for me >:(
Zaxiure
For some reason my osu!StreamCompanion wont even start up, The only thing I see is that its in Task Manager for a couple of seconds.
Frc
I´m trying to make the IRC bot work (that thing that makes the twitch chat messages go to osu! IRC), i already set all the passwords, logged in with osu! and Twitch, enabled the bot, but it doesn't work... Anyone can help me?
show more