沙發馬鈴薯片 -> 好吃.
- Title : 奏
- Source : you should be change "Isshuukan Friends."
- Tag : change "一週間フレンズ。"
It's unrankable issue. please fix.
- 00:45:695 - add note this. ok
- 01:12:295 (3) - SV1.00 really high. this slider please use 0.75% fit~ ok~
- 00:57:695 (1) - Missing New combo? nope ><
- 01:07:895 (3,4) - please use distance snap, here. done
Insane looks fine :3 Good luck yanlu san ~ /o/
- 00:04:295 (5) - 可以加NC ok
- 00:57:095 - SB音效可以稍微低一點
- 結尾的空白節奏很多，要不要加break呢？ 覺得還好 先保留lol
- 00:01:695 (1,2,3) - 這個..開頭就是移動連打對hard來說有點難，滑條的節奏也損失了一個鼓音...建議換一下節奏比如：改了點ˇˇ
- 00:16:695 (2,3,4) - 三角形的順序這樣擺和後面銜接得比較舒服 ok~
I'm pretty sure that 01:11:495 -'s offset is wrong. but I don't know what to do. just post here https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/13795
hmm...i think nothing wrong here o_o
00:17:495 (5,6) - too far AiMod said that. it's Hard diff,isn't too far imo but Aimod said.
00:24:695 (6,7,1) - take same spacing. done
00:41:695 (2) - I don't why the end of slider has bass sound. I can't remove it o.O??
01:09:695 (2) - delete circle because of Hard diff no...why you think cuz hard diff need to dele this lol?
Fix them all.
AiMod NOT THE ALL
smallboat wrote:Hi,yanlu.In-game req.[General]
- Red words: Should be fixed.
- Blue words : Highly recommended suggestion.
- Black words : In my opinion.
- Widescreen support 確定全難度一致。(Nm and Hard沒勾) oops
- 有放Storyboard? 那麼把Display epilepsy warning勾起來? 都出現警告了。 只是+了storyboard sounds
- 或許能想想看Ez和Ins diff加上自定義難度(用他們的人名或簡稱)Diff check part : Placement / Rhythm / Hitsound[Normal]
- 00:27:495 (4,5) - 間距 這裡是停留我覺得為了區別要放遠些Hitsound
- 音效可參考Ez diff來加，我覺得加這些會有對map有加分。 音效交給v狗了
- 00:18:695 (1) - 如果照24clap這樣聽，這個尾端忘了加?
- 00:55:895 (1) - 同Ez
- 00:23:095 (3) - 使用Ctrl+g換個位置比較適合音樂走向。 覺得現在的比較好:/
- 00:28:095 (6) - 我覺得疊00:28:295 (1) 還比較好點，現在這樣好難讀。 恩..先mark>.<
- 00:48:895 (9) - 疊在00:49:095 (1) 比較適合音樂? ok
- 00:57:695 (1) - 不必要的NC,remove it? no, 是前一個忘記加了..Hitsound
- 00:51:695 (5) - 少了一個note? 而且也有明顯的whistle聲。
- 00:58:295 (2,3,4,5,1) - 我沒聽到藍線音，所以我覺得這連打沒必要，而且對照INS，Ins只放一個1/2 slider，為何Hard會比Ins還要難打? 我覺得這節奏可以放在Ins. 呃...因為是不同人做的=A=?[Other]
- 音效可參考Ez diff來加，我覺得加這些會有對map有加分。
- 00:56:695 (7) - 像這就有+whistle，前面兩個難度都沒有。
- Good Luck!
CDFA wrote:I'm on the quest to keep my spot in the kudosu rankings lol wow lol
00:28:095 (6) - Especially for a hard, this pattern is weird, since the player stumbles to wait for this, and then has to awkwardly jump to (1) in a fairly soft section with no impactfulness. oh...fixed since smallboat said too
00:30:695 (1) - Remove NC k
00:31:095 (2) - Add NC for readability reasons. ^
00:49:695 (1,1) - Remove NC nop i want to keep it
00:53:295 (3) - Jump seems a bit weird it's fine ;w;
00:57:895 (1) - Remove NC x
01:09:895 - Add note nop 030
01:17:895 (1) - This is SUPER awkward. Please map more in between the previous note and this. I actually thought the map ended early because it just sort of appears. Map more of the break like the other diffs ;3; ahhh....a-alright ;w;
00:26:295 (2,3) - This looks VERY cramped, and for a normal, that's bad because it's hard to read fixed
01:06:695 (3) - NC kk
Good start ;3;
Kodora wrote:These update for drain time & approach rate what now shows directly on site looks so lovely, and i'm probably the first one who saying that on forums. Also, my 2000th post.
As you requested
- Remove ed from tags - it is unnessesary since it doesn't works with website search anyway
- Kiai on your own diffs are not same
*Reduse HP Drain by 1 tick - currently you have higher HP Drain than on Insane, which is bad for difficulty spread
- 00:11:495 (5,1) - This 1/1 stacking is quite unexpected and may confuse people since note comes right after short repeat - probably re-spacing it with normal spacing would work better here
- 00:15:095 (6,2) - Overlap, re-space them please to avoid that
- 00:16:895 (3,4) - Two notes souds quite friendly here since there are strong beat at 00:16:895 (3) - perhaps, make here short 1/8 slider?
- 00:27:495 (5,6) - This stacking is very unintuitive and may case lots of combobreaks or 100s due to it's sudden nature - i understand that you wanted to follows vocals here, but try to unstack it & use default spacing to improve playability of this part.
- 00:34:695 (1,2,3) - Looks kinda weird. Try this perhaps?
- 00:44:895 (1,1) - Overlap again :V
- 00:56:695 (7) - New combo here would help people identify rhythm at this part
- 01:04:295 (4) - Same as above
- 01:09:495 (1,2) - I am a bit confused about these notes - this jump near the end feels quite large and doesn't suits for general slow pace of map. If you followed vocals at this part, perhaps remove next spinner and map this part untill 01:11:495 - ? Just 2 notes feels kinda strange, imo.
- 01:17:895 (1) - This slider is wrongly snapped.. and it also needs to have fixed timing. As for me i'd rather not map it at all - just put spinner like at Insane diff
Also very nice job at storyboarded hitsounds!
*Increase HP Drain by 1 tick for more balanced settings
*There are some unnesessary storyboarded hitsounds what probably was copied from Hard diff by mistake; for example 00:50:695 (4) - (you can put whistles directly on slider rather than storyboarding it), 00:51:495 (5) - , 00:51:895 (6) - 00:55:895 (1,2,3) - 00:58:495 (4) - etc. Check them by your own.
- 00:01:695 (1,2) - It would plays better if you'd stack it
- 00:04:295 (5,1) - Overlap :V
- 00:24:295 (4,5,1,2,3) - The whole part looks quite confusing; overlaps such as 00:25:095 (1,2) - are not beginner-friendly and may case lots of combobreaks at this section; try to re-arrange this part to follows drums more instead of vocals - something like this would be better as for me:
- 00:26:495 (3,4) - I would not recommend to put 1/1 notes under slidertails on easiest diffs - they may be hard-readable for beginners, would be better to use regular spacing here
- 00:55:895 (1) - Ctrl+G flows better (and don't forget to adjust spacing)
- 01:06:295 - Adding note follow vocals would be more intuitive
Short and very nice map. Good luck!