forum

people hating eachtoghether

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hehemanhon
moved to I AM VERY SMART's thread
Patatitta
as I said before, not being able to play roblox in linux is an advantage, not a disadvantage
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Patatitta wrote:

as I said before, not being able to play roblox in linux is an advantage, not a disadvantage
but i want to help people
Patatitta

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

well this is probably harming society
Ymir

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

... by posting it on the osu!forums, where it will likely not help anyone at all or only one person, nice.
Why even post this here, not many people are as obsessed with Roblox and Linux as much as you are, and from what I can tell, you didn't make this software so it can't be some sort of achievement you wanted to show off either.
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

well this is probably [FILTERED]
why
Duck o-o

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
He is ritard and hates people having fun, especially kids
Ymir

Duck o-o wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
I mean, his main gripe is the fact that kids get manipulated by the big corpo, and the big corpo bery bery bad so I don't think he's anti-fun per se.
Jangsoodlor
why are y'all be so mean against him
Duck o-o

Ymir wrote:

Duck o-o wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
I mean, his main gripe is the fact that kids get manipulated by the big corpo, and the big corpo bery bery bad so I don't think he's anti-fun per se.
but the big corpo has made the big fun so why shouldnt people wanna play it lol
Patatitta

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
honestly i'm even more confused by the fact that you decided to censor "hurting society"

Duck o-o wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Duck o-o wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
yeah my problem with it is that roblox has extremely manipulative and scummy business practices and that the actual games created are unethically sourced, like, it literally got banned in turkey
Duck o-o

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
honestly i'm even more confused by the fact that you decided to censor "hurting society"

Duck o-o wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Duck o-o wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
yeah my problem with it is that roblox has extremely manipulative and scummy business practices and that the actual games created are unethically sourced, like, it literally got banned in turkey
look up a list of games banned in turkey ;-;
there are a solid amount that are banned wrongfully (imo anyway) so i wouldnt really use that as a point (plus it was unbanned again in 2023)

anyway let kids enjoy roblox whether the people who made roblox are scummy or not lol
Patatitta

Duck o-o wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why

Duck o-o wrote:

Ymir wrote:

Duck o-o wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

why
look up a list of games banned in turkey ;-;
there are a solid amount that are banned wrongfully (imo anyway) so i wouldnt really use that as a point (plus it was unbanned again in 2023)

anyway let kids enjoy roblox whether the people who made roblox are scummy or not lol
if you're trying to run roblox on linux you're likely not a kid

and yes, while turkey may be turkey, the point still stands, roblox has a notorious culture of child exploitation and weird black markets that are in fact dangerous for children, and well, you have thousands of alternatives
Ymir
No, I imagine this guy is a kid since he's only posted Roblox posts here constantly with no actual content within them. Also the use of Linux to look quirky leads me to believe the same.

As for why we're (or at least I am) being 'mean', its probably to do with this guy flooding VG with Roblox posts when there's a dedicated thread to filter that trash out. This thread would have been an exception if not for the software being random and not his work.

I'd be against posts of his nature made by any person about any game, by the way. Its not just Roblox = Bad that's making me against it.
Patatitta

Ymir wrote:

No, I imagine this guy is a kid since he's only posted Roblox posts here constantly with no actual content within them. Also the use of Linux to look quirky leads me to believe the same.

As for why we're (or at least I am) being 'mean', its probably to do with this guy flooding VG with Roblox posts when there's a dedicated thread to filter that trash out. This thread would have been an exception if not for the software being random and not his work.

I'd be against posts of his nature made by any person about any game, by the way. Its not just Roblox = Bad that's making me against it.
yeah, I do think OP is a kid, however, I think my point still stands

also yes, flooding vg with this type of threads do suck
I AM VERY SMART
Useful post hehemanhon, even though I'll never touch Linux
Ymir

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE!
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Ymir wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE!
chill dude he ain't lying
I AM VERY SMART
Why did you delete the whole thread?
Ymir

hehemanhon wrote:

Ymir wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE!
chill dude he ain't lying
Realistically he is, how is this a useful thread if he didn't even use it?
I AM VERY SMART
Could've been good for those who want to play Roblox but don't have Windows
Ymir
Very few and far between.
Consider that this was posted on the Roblox forums

The chances of Linux AND Roblox is very slim. Not to mention if this was something people were looking for, they'd likely search it up instead of coming to VG on osu!
(Let me reiterate that he didn't create this software)

Edit: thread title lmfao
I AM VERY SMART
At least hehemanhon tried to help!
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Ymir wrote:

Very few and far between.
Consider that this was posted on the Roblox forums

The chances of Linux AND Roblox is very slim. Not to mention if this was something people were looking for, they'd likely search it up instead of coming to VG on osu!
(Let me reiterate that he didn't create this software)

Edit: thread title lmfao
tho bro don't click tutorials before august 2024 cuz they use the wine solution which is literally now patched