forum

im a genius

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

i ran roblox on ubuntu linux
so if u didn't know byfron works with roblox to catch hackers. byfron's stupid anti cheat code thought vinegar is a literal fucking exploit
which means i can't play roblox on linux
unless i use sober, sober is a linux package that uses a roblox apk and acts as a chromebook to run roblox on linux machines which made alot of players happy bcz it bypass byfron
Patatitta
again, you move to an OS where you cant play roblox (that's a positive) and you go out of your way to go and play that game why the fuck
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Patatitta wrote:

again, you move to an OS where you cant play roblox (that's a positive) and you go out of your way to go and play that game why the fuck
yeah bro fr but how the fuck can i go 1 day without roblox and i want to try linux
I AM VERY SMART

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

yeah bro fr but how the fuck can i go 1 day without roblox and i want to try linux
nothing prevents a roblox player from playing the game
Ymir
Nothing prevents them from flooding VG with whatever this is either, apparently.
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Ymir wrote:

Nothing prevents them from flooding VG with whatever this is either, apparently.
wtf
I AM VERY SMART

hehemanhon wrote:

Ymir wrote:

wtf
don't worry man, continue to keep this empty place alive!
Patatitta

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Ymir wrote:

wtf
yeah so true more posts for you to postfarm bestie
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Patatitta wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Ymir wrote:

wtf
yeah so true more posts for you to postfarm bestie
k
Ymir

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't think spamming OT-tier roblox threads for a maximum of 2 other people to enjoy is really keeping it alive. If anything, it could do more to kill it.

Suggestion for heheman, make one big thread for you and IAVS' Roblox needs, I don't see the reason for putting out several non-content threads.
Karmine

Ymir wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't think spamming OT-tier roblox threads for a maximum of 2 other people to enjoy is really keeping it alive. If anything, it could do more to kill it.

Suggestion for heheman, make one big thread for you and IAVS' Roblox needs, I don't see the reason for putting out several non-content threads.
Nah let's fill all other subforums with threads that could fit in ITT2.
I AM VERY SMART

Ymir wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

100% agree here! i have no idea if hehemanhon will make it so i'm going to make one right now
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Ymir wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

100% agree here! i have no idea if hehemanhon will make it so i'm going to make one right now
bro predicted the future of me
Jangsoodlor

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

dual-boot exists
Topic Starter
hehemanhon

Jangsoodlor wrote:

hehemanhon wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

dual-boot exists
yeah ik