forum

who are you scared of in OT?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sametdze
im scared of everyone that came before me (that i don't interact with on a regular basis)
Karmine
Boo.
Cerno
calvin’s hairline
z0z

Karmine wrote:

Boo.
moO
Ymir
AAAAAAAAAAAH
igorsprite
😈
Jun Maeda
Zain
Topic Starter
sametdze

Karmine wrote:

Boo.
scary
Winnyace
abraker, Penguin, coldtooth, Tad, IppE.
WitherMite
myself
Nuuskamuikkunen
Corne
[ Rynn ]
calvin, danny and cerno.
- Marco -
my non-mutuals
Zain Sugieres
d
B0ii
I fear being silenced for a long time so I am unable to give my answer
Wimpy Cursed
No one !
BlueChinchompa
Marco
lostsilver
abraker
Kobold84
Corne and Cerno.
AnnaRazy
excluding myself, no one
keremaru
i am scared of nobody!!!
Achromalia
i imagine i'm distant/averse to many of the old denizens that have left... maybe some of the current ones too? my avoidance depends on a few things, including but not limited to:

+ are they dry/terse/cold?
+ do they lack explorative curiosity?
+ are they prone to discriminate quickly and/or deliberately, carelessly/impulsively and/or cruelly/coldly?
+ if so, are they prone to discriminate by engaging in mockery and assassination of character?
+ do they appear bitterly cynical at the expense of others?
+ do they appear dauntlessly obstinately self-assured without regard to perspective or consequence?
+ do they appear thoughtless/careless about the gravity and substance of what they say?
+ do they justify historically cruel/callous behavior toward non-members of a clique for in-group comedy?
+ are they prone to being highly reactive to what they dislike through expressing disgust and imposing shame, but specifically without curiosity or consideration for context and perspective?

...there would probably be more characteristics than that, but it's what happens to come to mind. also i'm pretty sure there are people i'm distant from for entirely unrelated reasons that are more likely to be a result of personal insecurity than any kind of objection i have toward their personality, so that might look more like...

+ would i feel out-of-place here, as though i'm imposing myself where i shouldn't belong?
+ am i taking this too seriously, and would i be judged for being sincere about it?
+ am i inaccurately presuming something about people i quietly fear/avoid?
+ am i completely misunderstanding who this person is and why/how they've become who they are?
+ would i be completely out of my depth on this subject?
+ do i feel like interacting with people here would compromise my sense of privacy/comfort?
+ am i going to regret what i'm about to say after thirty minutes?

...or something like that...
- Marco -

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Marco
WHY
Polyspora

Karmine wrote:

Boo.
burgernfat
The people i cant see when it gets dark
Polyspora

burgernfat wrote:

The people i cant see when it gets dark
everyone, in this case
I AM VERY SMART
Aireunaeus
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

users/32363566
Booo.
Polyspora
hahahahah this is gold
Asian Warlord
I’m scared of Nicks ballsack shriveled up lookin like raisins
Karmine

Aireunaeus wrote:

users/32363566
Best post.
Wimpy Cursed

- Marco - wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Marco
WHY
Oh, right. Forgot about you
emajakolic
Aireunaeus

emajakolic wrote:

this person
dQw4w
I AM VERY SMART

emajakolic wrote:

this person
I'm also scared of him.
z0z
?
KatouMegumi

emajakolic wrote:

this person
at least put it inside a link shortener sheesh
Kaaruumii
godzilla (furries)
ColdTooth

Winnyace wrote:

coldtooth
As you should be
- Marco -

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Marco
WHY
WHAT THE HELL? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING
Winnyace

ColdTooth wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

coldtooth
As you should be
😨

- Marco - wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Marco
WHY
Your commitment to Miku is too much for some here
GSG95
No one, really. I feel like I can engage in at least bare minimum conversation with anyone, including people I dislike. It's just a matter of whether I want to or not.

I don't think you should be afraid of anyone here.
Reyalp51
why is no one scared of me

- Marco -

Winnyace wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Marco
WHY
Your commitment to Miku is too much for some here
oh... i see...
Blushing
At least no one is scared of me
GSG95

Achromalia wrote:

i imagine i'm distant/averse to many of the old denizens that have left... maybe some of the current ones too? my avoidance depends on a few things, including but not limited to:

+ are they prone to discriminate quickly and/or deliberately, carelessly/impulsively and/or cruelly/coldly?
+ if so, are they prone to discriminate by engaging in mockery and assassination of character?
+ do they appear dauntlessly obstinately self-assured without regard to perspective or consequence?
+ do they appear thoughtless/careless about the gravity and substance of what they say?
+ do they justify historically cruel/callous behavior toward non-members of a clique for in-group comedy?
+ are they prone to being highly reactive to what they dislike through expressing disgust and imposing shame, but specifically without curiosity or consideration for context and perspective?

...there would probably be more characteristics than that, but it's what happens to come to mind. also i'm pretty sure there are people i'm distant from for entirely unrelated reasons that are more likely to be a result of personal insecurity than any kind of objection i have toward their personality, so that might look more like...

+ would i feel out-of-place here, as though i'm imposing myself where i shouldn't belong?
+ am i taking this too seriously, and would i be judged for being sincere about it?
+ am i completely misunderstanding who this person is and why/how they've become who they are?
+ do i feel like interacting with people here would compromise my sense of privacy/comfort?

I sure hope I'm not considered an old denizen you're averse to. But seeing some of the things you've listed here, I just might be.
Wimpy Cursed

Reyalp51 wrote:

why is no one scared of me

Also forgot about you
[ Rynn ]

Blushing wrote:

At least no one is scared of me
im scared of you
Achromalia

GSG95 wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

I sure hope I'm not considered an old denizen you're averse to. But seeing some of the things you've listed here, I just might be.
i think you're actually pretty neutral for me :> it's neat to see you again, hello for the time being

in my mind, you don't appear as immediately/thoroughly difficult to sit with, you're kind of dry but sometimes sorta playful, with a milder variety of vaguely offensive humor that mostly stays unserious and is kept to targeting the in-group audience afaik

i dont remember you very well, but i still remember you anyway ^^
show more