forum

Height versus osu! standard rank data collection

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naiad
HELLO I am trying to find a correlation between rank and how tall you are (short people have an advantage because their brain more quickly sends signals to their hands through their short arms no cope) so please respond with both!!!
Karmine
What the fuck?
Duck o-o
im 6ft 10' 700lbs
Jangsoodlor
I'm taller than 1 metre
Patatitta
let them cook
Topic Starter
Naiad

Karmine wrote:

What the fuck?
bro mrekk is like 4'11 you can't tell me im not onto something
Patatitta

Naiad wrote:

Karmine wrote:

What the fuck?
bro mrekk is like 4'11 you can't tell me im not onto something
if you wanted to put way more effort into this than any sane human should do, you could just google photos of top players and try measure them using the height of common objects or other person to set a point of reference and try to see if there is any stadistical relevant trend
WitherMite
The range of nerve impulse speed is so wide (70-120m/s according to quick google) that the couple of extra inches of length is probably negligible compared to all the other factors that go into it.

so much affects it that there wouldn't be any way to really test it, as you cant account for all the variables, especially not in a survey.

would probably want to get wingspan too though, since people have different proportions.

/🤓
Duck o-o

WitherMite wrote:

The range of nerve impulse speed is so wide (70-120m/s according to quick google) that the couple of extra inches of length is probably negligible compared to all the other factors that go into it.

so much affects it that there wouldn't be any way to really test it, as you cant account for all the variables, especially not in a survey.

would probably want to get wingspan too though, since people have different proportions.

/🤓
uhm akchyually, only i have a wingspan as only im a bird
🤓
Lapizote
if short person = good osu player i would've gotten to at least 4 digits by now