forum

Discussion about Fall Guys

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BluePyTheWDeer_
I genuinely LOVED the game once it came out in 2020, but couldn't buy it, then it becomes free, I literally GRINDED on my free time, but then I abandoned the game, because it had started to get boring, then I see the game 6 MONTHS later, where creative mode was released, I made a map, then quit, joined again months later, one day, then left again, now I see there are NO SEASONS anymore, now I think getting bought by Epic Games was a BAD idea, discuss here.
Karmine
Played it a bit, it was fun.
From what I've seen the editor is quite limited but some people manage to make impressive stuff.
There's also a monthly selection of maps or sth so you can play different maps without having to look for them.
Patatitta
played it a couple times with a real life friend like 6 months ago?, never actually played it during the boom, but yeah, I had a nice time playing with her
I AM VERY SMART
I only played it on my cousin's PS4 and honestly, it was quite silly. I might play it on PC as well because it's free and chill, however I won't spend a dime on the battle pass, because apparently... it's a think