my deer friend nokotan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sametdze
there's a deer girl and that's awesome

trailer
Ymir
I'm surprised this anime didn't get as big as I thought it would, so far you're the only other person to post about it in the forums.
Patatitta

Ymir wrote:

I'm surprised this anime didn't get as big as I thought it would, so far you're the only other person to post about it in the forums.
I mean, it's not even out yet, it's just a 2 second loop that got popular, it's in fact good that it hasn't gotten as big yet
MangaGrumpy
shikanoko nokonoko koshitantan
Kaaruumii

SON WE ARE HAVING VENISON FOR DINNER
Sankta

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

Patatitta
so what do y'all think of nokotan now that it's over
Topic Starter
sametdze
peak

k maybe ill go a little more in depth of what i thought of it

considering that this is the first anime i have completely watched (as in completely watching every episode from the second it starts to the second it ends) i thought it was actually pretty good and im considering watching other animes because of it, so thanks nokotan

anyways mdfn does a really great job when it comes to humor, made me laugh a lot of times. in general mdfn feels really light-hearted and friendly and i suppose that's what made me stick around. i'd also like to mention those references. favourite reference had to be the "YOU DEER" one. there were probably other references that i didn't pick up on lol i suppose i like these slice of life animes? idk im still a noob

good anime, i enjoyed it
I AM VERY SMART
Stomiks
Mid. The memes and marketing was fun and all, but yeah this definitely ain't the next Nichijou (City is already getting an adaptation next year). Since Shikanokonokonokokoshitantan's only gag are deers, it gets stale at most in episode 2. Nichijou has a wide variety of jokes to make, and their execution is just way better. Couple it with the fact that half of Shikanokonokonokokoshitantan's jokes are just bland Koshitan tsukkomis, yeah it's obvious why the show fell off.

You can only have so many deer jokes before it becomes too repetitive to even get a smile off of you.
Patatitta

Stomiks wrote:

Mid. The memes and marketing was fun and all, but yeah this definitely ain't the next Nichijou (City is already getting an adaptation next year). Since Shikanokonokonokokoshitantan's only gag are deers, it gets stale at most in episode 2. Nichijou has a wide variety of jokes to make, and their execution is just way better. Couple it with the fact that half of Shikanokonokonokokoshitantan's jokes are just bland Koshitan tsukkomis, yeah it's obvious why the show fell off.

You can only have so many deer jokes before it becomes too repetitive to even get a smile off of you.
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK CITY IS GETTING AN ADAPTATION WE ARE SO BACK