do you think you're better off alone?

yes
41.67%
no
58.33%
Total votes: 12
Topic Starter
sametdze
do you think you're beeetteeerr offff aloneeee..

talk to me, ooooooh, talk to me.
Winnyace
People are both great and massive bitches. I flip flop between this question myself a lot and I ultimately think it's best to just have a middle ground.
Patatitta
no
Reyalp51
its cool to be able to do things by yourself but its impossible to survive all alone
we are social animals
z0z

and same energy
lostsilver
no bc my family is what keeps me happy
Behrauder
I've been asking myself this for a long time, but it's not a question I know the answer to. I guess it doesn't matter much now.
Achromalia
hard to determine that. probably not, because my refusal to defy my own stagnant inertia results in terrible outcomes of self-neglect. it's extremely easy to sabotage myself by disengaging with the world, and i then suffer for it through my failure to uphold a responsibility that would've sustained me or other people

so

no, but not necessarily because i crave to be with people, moreso because people are in some way a grounding feature that keep me physically alive when otherwise i would let myself rot and suffer medical consequences for it. i don't think i'd be surprised if i had damaged organs in the future :/

living with a roommate seems a little worrying, either because they could be rather cold/bitter or overwhelming/demanding, or also because i might be too irresponsibly passive and inhibited, but a roommate could just as well be what i'd need in order to learn to function for myself in the future
Wimpy Cursed
Considering I learn from other people, the answer is definitely no.

I much rather enjoy my personal space, but that isn't always.
Aireunaeus
it would be cool being independent but i would have a tough time without anyone soooooo no
Karmine

Achromalia wrote:

hard to determine that. probably not, because my refusal to defy my own stagnant inertia results in terrible outcomes of self-neglect. it's extremely easy to sabotage myself by disengaging with the world, and i then suffer for it through my failure to uphold a responsibility that would've sustained me or other people

so

no, but not necessarily because i crave to be with people, moreso because people are in some way a grounding feature that keep me physically alive when otherwise i would let myself rot and suffer medical consequences for it. i don't think i'd be surprised if i had damaged organs in the future :/

living with a roommate seems a little worrying, either because they could be rather cold/bitter or overwhelming/demanding, or also because i might be too irresponsibly passive and inhibited, but a roommate could just as well be what i'd need in order to learn to function for myself in the future
That's pretty much my experience too.
I have to say though it's infinitely better to struggle alone than to live with people who make your life miserable.

Having someone good who takes care of me would be nice.
Achromalia

Karmine wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

so

That's pretty much my experience too.
I have to say though it's infinitely better to struggle alone than to live with people who make your life miserable.

Having someone good who takes care of me would be nice.
i agree, sometimes being dependent on or subjected to people that harm or vex you would even make you even less functional as you develop maladaptive practices to cope with those situations :c

there's an interesting faint gravitational allure to being taken care of, almost as though a pet or conventional princess, but it's also not really something realistically feasible or healthy for either party
BluePyTheWDeer_
We all need help, so no