forum

-# MOKOU v 1.0 #- [16:9 HD & SD] (ONLY STD & TAIKO)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M13er

MOKOU v 1.0 [16:9 HD & SD] (ONLY STD and TAIKO)

This is my submission for the Unchained Skinning Contest

Do not judge strictly this is my first skin unfortunately I managed to do only STD and TAIKO, but if you people like this skin I will do all the mods, trust me

Screenshots

Download

Credits

RockRoller
Hi, I noticed that your skin contains elements from another skin. Please check out the forum rules, mixed skins are not allowed in all subforums.

Therefore I have moved this skin to the Remixed Skins Subforum. Please add credit for the original source of the elements, or else this skinpost will get removed.

elements not made by you
button-left.png
button-middle.png
button-right.png
cursor-smoke.png
hit100k-0.png
hit100k-0@2x.png
hit50-0.png
hitcircleselect.png
hitcircleselect@2x.png
inputoverlay-key@2x.png
menu-snow.png
pls.rar
ranking-graph@2x.png
ready.png
selection-mod-fadein.png
selection-selectoptions-over.png
selection-selectoptions.png

If you disagree with this judgement feel free to send me a chat message. Please also send me a message in case you remove all elements not created by yourself, as then the skin could be moved back to WIP and this notice would get deleted.
Topic Starter
M13er

RockRoller wrote:

Hi, I noticed that your skin contains elements from another skin. Please check out the forum rules, mixed skins are not allowed in all subforums.

Therefore I have moved this skin to the Remixed Skins Subforum. Please add credit for the original source of the elements, or else this skinpost will get removed.

elements not made by you
button-left.png
button-middle.png
button-right.png
cursor-smoke.png
hit100k-0.png
hit100k-0@2x.png
hit50-0.png
hitcircleselect.png
hitcircleselect@2x.png
inputoverlay-key@2x.png
menu-snow.png
pls.rar
ranking-graph@2x.png
ready.png
selection-mod-fadein.png
selection-selectoptions-over.png
selection-selectoptions.png

If you disagree with this judgement feel free to send me a chat message. Please also send me a message in case you remove all elements not created by yourself, as then the skin could be moved back to WIP and this notice would get deleted.
changes will be made soon.