0.00%
Entire cutlery set
0.00%
Other
5.56%
Total votes: 18
Topic Starter
DM FOR MUTUAL
For me I think it's spoon only, with fork only and hands only coming in second and third

Chopsticks only is generally only for slippery noodles that can't be gracefully handled with a fork, Spoon + Chopsticks generally requires a variety of food to be used, and Fork + Knife I pretty much only use for steak. I pretty much never use other combinations of utensils.
AnnaRazy
i usually only use fork, or spoon when i eat soup.
sametdze
fork + knife for pretty much all the foods i eat (with exceptions for fast food and school food, i eat those things with my hands)

its only ever for noodles do i use chopsicks
lostsilver

sametdze wrote:

fork + knife for pretty much all the foods i eat (with exceptions for fast food and school food, i eat those things with my hands)

its only ever for noodles do i use chopsicks
same
Topic Starter
DM FOR MUTUAL
wheres the gang at
Karmine
Fork + Knife does most of the work.
Spoon for deserts and liquid stuff.
synthwavesquid
fork. i don't really eat foods that are tough (or large) enough to need a knife to cut it while i eat. i also just don't need a spoon that often, and i usually use chopsticks for noodles
z0z
food dependant
Kobold84
lostsilver

Kobold84 wrote:

the all in one utensil
keremaru
to the fork+knife gang:
why?
sametdze

keremaru wrote:

to the fork+knife gang:
why?
because it gets the job done. you dont need 5,000 pieces of metal to shove small portions of food in you, do you?
reffty_gag
spoon+hand and hand only, yes im indonesian
keremaru

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

to the fork+knife gang:
why?
because it gets the job done. you dont need 5,000 pieces of metal to shove small portions of food in you, do you?
perhaps i misphrased the question. what i meant to ask was:

why do you need a knife?
Karmine

keremaru wrote:

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

to the fork+knife gang:
why?

why do you need a knife?
Cutting stuff like meat?
Depends on what you eat, but most of the time it's needed for me.
sametdze

keremaru wrote:

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

to the fork+knife gang:
why?

why do you need a knife?
you need the knife to cut the food smaller so it can fit in your mouth. you cant just eat a whole steak without a knife, you'd need to cut it so you can eat it
Jangsoodlor

lostsilver wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

the all in one utensil
The REAL All-in-one utensil
nominomu
fork only, im surprised so many ppl are like me! thought that was a bit of a rare thing
lostsilver

Jangsoodlor wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Kobold84 wrote:

the all in one utensil
The REAL All-in-one utensil
whoa
keremaru

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

to the fork+knife gang:
why?

why do you need a knife?
you need the knife to cut the food smaller so it can fit in your mouth. you cant just eat a whole steak without a knife, you'd need to cut it so you can eat it
i don't eat a steak whole, but i also don't really need a knife to cut steak into smaller portions

that's what teeth are for c:
sametdze

keremaru wrote:

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

to the fork+knife gang:
why?

why do you need a knife?
i don't eat a steak whole, but i also don't really need a knife to cut steak into smaller portions

no, the teeth helps with mashing the food so you can swallow it. i was focusing on actually putting the food in your mouth itself, not eating and swallowing it

and that thing about not needing a knife to cut steak is so true and real, that's a like and favourite and repost right there
Patatitta

keremaru wrote:

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

sametdze wrote:

keremaru wrote:

to the fork+knife gang:
why?

why do you need a knife?

depends on how hard the steak is, you can't just disregard the utility of a knife alltogether lol
B0ii
fork AND hands