Total votes: 49
Polling ended
Topic Starter
0x84f
Main thread: [osu!taiko] Project Loved: April 2024

asteria - FUSION by Arrival
200 BPM, 3:11 | 6.56★

Captain's description (by Gamelan4):
Destroying keyboards is the favorite past time of taiko players, but in order to reach such level of intensity and skill, maps like Arrival's asteria - FUSION are absolutely needed for progression. This map offers a comfortable yet challenging range of streams and bursts, backed up by the hyperpop nature of the song.

It's no wonder why this map has been featured in several tournaments, especially in rounds where the overall mappool difficulty is yet to reach its peak. Maps like this allow you to look back one day and admire how far you have come. It's for this reason we are giving it the chance of acquiring a leaderboard to immortalize your scores. You have the final say, so go ahead and give it a try!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Haypzeh
yes please
Sandile
I've played this map a lot. I used to hate stream maps, but I'd put od 10 on this and a few other maps (alternating practice, Extraction Zone, Finality, and that one loved stream miku map). Song is cool and map is cool. (I don't remember where I got this map from) If even more people find maps like this to practice like I did, good. I love it therefore loved. boom!
Topic Starter
0x84f
This map did not pass the voting.