DM FOR MUTUAL
I feel like we'll be seeing chat logs between him and ai mizuhara soon
Reyalp51
sanest mangaka
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Reyalp51 wrote:

sanest mangaka
maybe he consulted AI when planning a storyline in his manga.....
Nuuskamuikkunen

Reyalp51 wrote:

sanest mangaka
lostsilver

Chezza Tweedy wrote:

i hate ai artwork so much
as a human artist, i'm against it
same here
- Marco -
May i say a controversial thing?

It's bad but still better than the Lain AI incident
Patatitta

- Marco - wrote:

never heard of that
Hachiman Ryouta
Maybe it can help artist to be more efficent, depends of the model and the purpose. Yeah pros and cons of using "AI".
Behrauder
Just like the invention of the camera made realistic paintings less popular, AI will definitely make many types of painting less popular too, I think especially digital painting. Maybe people will go back to drawing more on paper, or maybe doing things in 3D, like with Blender, since that's something AI might take longer to master.

Made by DALL·E 3:
Polyspora
The thing with ai in art is:
They have their own style of making everything feel very fake and very ai made, I think in the future we’ll be able to identify ai art better and maybe discard it as art.
Hachiman Ryouta

Polyspora wrote:

They have their own style of making everything feel very fake and very ai made, I think in the future we’ll be able to identify ai art better and maybe discard it as art.
Indeed, it seems fake to me, on every AI picture i see, i feel something is off.
- Marco -

Patatitta wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

never heard of that
So for the 25th anniversary of Serial Experiments Lain they made a website that let you talk to Lain via AI and she would talk back via AI generated noise. The free version could only send 10 messages and that's it. If you want more you had to pay a lot ($20 per month), and only to those who had a subscription could enter a giveaway for Lain stuff, and i'm pretty sure an NFT chip was one of those stuff.

EDIT: It was probably another stuff but they also selled NFTs at one point
Behrauder

Polyspora wrote:

Or AI will evolve a lot in art, and AI art will not be distinguishable from art made by humans, I think it's more plausible... but it might take a few years.

Or maybe there will be an AI that is perfectly good at detecting whether art is made by AI or not, with almost 100% accuracy...
show more