forum

Like to know what strategies people use to beat their games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gsun
I use martial arts strategy for games involving some sort of fighting, such as beat-em-ups and fighting games, for example. I made so much progress with that on all sorts of those games even at a casual level.
NitroZz
My strategy is simple: play more
his everything
i use my strategy of doing my best!
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

i use my strategy of doing my best!
same!
Patatitta
idk depends on the game???? I don't think I even have an strategy
Dementedduck
why do you need a strategy ;-;
personally the only games i use any unified strategy for are grand strategy games .... surprising ik
Topic Starter
Gsun
Less people actually formulating any specific plan/strats than I thought, huh?
Patatitta

Gsun wrote:

I don't really know what you mean by that really
MistressRemilia
Stubbornness, basically. Also practicing and trying to think less so that I simply "act" without thinking about acting. Mushin.
Topic Starter
Gsun

Patatitta wrote:

Gsun wrote:

I meant, I though more people would have a strategy for playing their games since you all are competitive players trying to climb the leaderboards in osu, but there were actually LESS of you guys doing that than I thought, in reality.
AxisPraxisMDS
for A game that had mission such as GTA and Sleeping dogs, is simple, Complete Every missions and all side mission
Patatitta

Gsun wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Gsun wrote:

I meant, I though more people would have a strategy for playing their games since you all are competitive players trying to climb the leaderboards in osu, but there were actually LESS of you guys doing that than I thought, in reality.
maybe for other people, but I literally refuse to play competitively lmao
MistressRemilia

Gsun wrote:

Oh I definitely don't play competitively. I just play to have fun and beat personal bests when I can. The same is true for me in pretty much every game I play.
Karmine
Just like others here I was kinda confused with OP, I don't play competitively at all (because I'm bad).
sametdze
basically listen to whatever the game tells me to do, then i try to work on those basics until i get good enough, and then bang, everything just becomes ez.
Nanofranne
Ofc depending on what kind of games you're talking about

I don't play much fighting games so I can't comment but For games like Civ V, Factorio, Stellaris, or Endless Space, I'll definitely think up of something since these types of games have the similar core factor of strategy

Other than that, sandbox/adventure games like Subnautica and Minecraft, not so much
ClevelandsMyBro
random bullshit go and blessrng
---APEX---
playing more
happycat_0708
for me it would be some practice time