forum

Any Reactions to This Termination?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neigdoig
For those unaware, I had gotten news (as did a lot of Hololive fans) that Yozora Mel (who was in Holoive for 5 years 8 months) had her contract terminated due to making a mistake, wherein she shared information that was confidential to third parties, though the talent and the company agreed that it would be a good idea to terminate her contract. She made an apology for the mistake she had made, and 18 minutes after it was announced, Shirakami Fubuki would hold a stream with the rest of Gen 1, discussing their reactions to the sudden announcement of Mel's termination (despite having been one of the OG members). I wondered what y'alls reactions are to this.

My reaction is that while it is a bummer (and that I'm still processing what had happened, though not crying at all), I do wish her well in her future endeavors.

Edit: I went ahead and did the numbers earlier, and something tells me that there is dishonesty on part of either the company or talent (most likely the company), as there is 113 I had seen in a couple of cases. 113 is "The Number for Dishonesty" in Reverse Full Reduction gematria (Yes, I'm a numerologist by hobby), and there are some cases of 113, which definitely tells me that the script Mel had ended 5 years and 8 months after she debuted (by the numbers, by the way).
Patatitta
I don't like vtubers/streamers being attached to big companies and corporations, this just supports my dislike for it
Topic Starter
Neigdoig

Patatitta wrote:

I don't like vtubers/streamers being attached to big companies and corporations, this just supports my dislike for it
I'm all for indies or small agencies that actually treat their talents well, though I was a Hololive viewer since 2020 (despite watching a Hololive video in 2017 without realizing it). There is dishonesty at the big corpors (and the number 113 floats around that mindset a lot).
Kobold84
It's sad, but understandable. Don't know why it's so difficult to not disclose any information outside of work-related business. Or at least cover it up better.
Patatitta

Neigdoig wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

I'm all for indies or small agencies that actually treat their talents well, though I was a Hololive viewer since 2020 (despite watching a Hololive video in 2017 without realizing it). There is dishonesty at the big corpors (and the number 113 floats around that mindset a lot).
the fact that we have to call vtubers with anime models, something that is pretty accessible to everyone in this day and age "indies" just really says a lot. They're just streamers with animated avatars, there shouldn't be any big corpo behind it.
Kobold84

Patatitta wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

the fact that we have to call vtubers with anime models, something that is pretty accessible to everyone in this day and age "indies" just really says a lot. They're just streamers with animated avatars, there shouldn't be any big corpo behind it.
They're not just streamers however, they do appear in live concerts.
Patatitta

Kobold84 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

They're not just streamers however, they do appear in live concerts.
the fact that they appear in concerts sometimes should not allow them to dictate their entier career given that the concert part is only a small thing, even regular musicians switch a lot from record labels and companies and stuff
Reyalp51
sad she got terminated but its seems she broke her contract and fuck it badly so meh, never watch mel but she was cute and her doujins are fire
Topic Starter
Neigdoig
Well, as I had said, there is dishonesty regarding this whole situation on Cover's part. Yes, Mel messed up pretty bad and they had to go through with her termination. However, I don't buy the narrative of her having leaked information as the only reason she left the company.
Patatitta
as far as I know, if you get terminated, you cant really use the model and character again, like, rushia didn't just move away to a different channel, they had to do a different model, with a different name, and act in a slightly different way

isn't that too fucking much?, like, at least just let them go independant. The model is already done, let someone use it. Just make them not legally attached to the company.
Topic Starter
Neigdoig
If I were to Vtube, I'd be an indie, since corpos could be very corrupt.
Reyalp51

Patatitta wrote:

as far as I know, if you get terminated, you cant really use the model and character again, like, rushia didn't just move away to a different channel, they had to do a different model, with a different name, and act in a slightly different way

isn't that too fucking much?, like, at least just let them go independant. The model is already done, let someone use it. Just make them not legally attached to the company.
yeah sadly thats the prize of joining a big corpo, they have the rights of the character
his everything

Neigdoig wrote:

If I were to Vtube, I'd be an indie, since corpos could be very corrupt.
indie is always the good shit
UPR
Don't know about dishonesty coming from Hololive, especially since she actually got farewells from the CEO and A-chan, she probably did leak information and they came to an agreement to have her terminated, that's just it probably. If their is something going on behind the scenes then it will come out eventually anyway, not much speculating will do then make a person become le jaded with enough of it. Also don't know why y'all bitch and moan about the indie tag if its still gonna be used by everyone anyway, just call them streamers/youtubers instead and move on like normal peeps. Also with the character stuff, if the company made the character the vtuber is using then its owned by the company, so technically its not even owned by them anyway, is it too much? maybe though their were instances where they almost gave the talents the character rights (before HoloCN was found to be nearly filled with Pro-CCP antis) but that never went through, I wonder why? All in all Mel was someone I watch like a few times over the years, is it sad she is terminated/graduated? Yeah, however I am not gonna circlejerk "le company bad" narrative like someone who goes to Super Weenie Chud Qnier's or smth, I will just solemnly wish her luck in her future and move on like normal
Topic Starter
Neigdoig

UPR wrote:

Don't know about dishonesty coming from Hololive, especially since she actually got farewells from the CEO and A-chan, she probably did leak information and they came to an agreement to have her terminated, that's just it probably. If their is something going on behind the scenes then it will come out eventually anyway, not much speculating will do then make a person become le jaded with enough of it. Also don't know why y'all bitch and moan about the indie tag if its still gonna be used by everyone anyway, just call them streamers/youtubers instead and move on like normal peeps. Also with the character stuff, if the company made the character the vtuber is using then its owned by the company, so technically its not even owned by them anyway, is it too much? maybe though their were instances where they almost gave the talents the character rights (before HoloCN was found to be nearly filled with Pro-CCP antis) but that never went through, I wonder why? All in all Mel was someone I watch like a few times over the years, is it sad she is terminated/graduated? Yeah, however I am not gonna circlejerk "le company bad" narrative like someone who goes to Super Weenie Chud Qnier's or smth, I will just solemnly wish her luck in her future and move on like normal
While I do wish her luck, and I had seen the tweets from Nadoka, Yagoo and A-Chan, I'd recommend you go onto Gematrinator and type in "Yozora Mel". While yes, Cover has their corruption (and good moments too, better than Nijisanji and AnyColors in my opinion), situations like this can be bittersweet, unless the number 113 is involved. If you type "The Number for Dishonesty" on Gematrinator, both that phrase and Mel's full name equal 113 in different ciphers. This is why I mentioned dishonesty.

Now you may be saying, "Neigdoig, this is just a coincidence". I don't believe in coincidences, as I believe they're more superstitious than your average Forsen inside joke.
UPR

Neigdoig wrote:

UPR wrote:

While I do wish her luck, and I had seen the tweets from Nadoka, Yagoo and A-Chan, I'd recommend you go onto Gematrinator and type in "Yozora Mel". While yes, Cover has their corruption (and good moments too, better than Nijisanji and AnyColors in my opinion), situations like this can be bittersweet, unless the number 113 is involved. If you type "The Number for Dishonesty" on Gematrinator, both that phrase and Mel's full name equal 113 in different ciphers. This is why I mentioned dishonesty.

Now you may be saying, "Neigdoig, this is just a coincidence". I don't believe in coincidences, as I believe they're more superstitious than your average Forsen inside joke.
I don't give a shit about the number 113, that means literally nothing at all. Mel is terminated, that is that, not superstition or a bad omen about the company, it's a shit situation for someone who has been a good talent for their company for years, and relating that to something as small as the number 113 can be seen as disingenuous. Now all in all its time to move on and start archiving everything of hers.
Reyalp51

Neigdoig wrote:

UPR wrote:

damn i thought i was the schizo
UPR

Reyalp51 wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

UPR wrote:

damn i thought i was the schizo
Your an internet "schizo" not a full on qnier's chud
Topic Starter
Neigdoig
Update: After hearing about a Nijisanji member being behind Mel's termination by allegedly snitching to Cover about it, I looked at the numbers. Two numbers have been found to match, or at least be compatible, meaning that the Niji EN member being harassed is suspect, but not ironclad guilty. I have some more confirmation to do by the numbers, but she's suspect.

Update 2: More suspicion arises, as when I was doing more gematria, I discovered another 113, which means Nijisanji, based upon the numbers I am getting, is very suspicious. Are they trying to 1-up Hololive this year? If so, this event is a small step in the unethical direction for them.

Update 3: Well, color me not surprised. The discoveries I had made in terms of the numbers definitely tell me that what the image boards said about the individual being accused were true. I can speculate that Mel was targeted for removal by Nijisanji because of a bad year AnyColor had. Therefore, the individual from Niji that visited Mel's house was a Trojan Horse for Mel's contract getting axed by allegedly telling Niji what Mel had told her. If AnyColor gets away with something unethical this year, I think this event is partly why.

Update 4: To clarify what I had said in Update 3, I made a slight mistake where the individual was telling Niji, when it was Cover where she gave what she was told by Mel, and because of that, Mel was notified of her NDA violation, and she decided to terminate her contract with Cover, since she was too naive for her own good. Again, as I speculate, Nijisanji is going to have another bad year, and they have to do these types of stealth contract sacrifices of other corpos in order to be popular again.

Update 5: After adding another cipher, and adding more terms that are known to the individual, I can say with an ironclad certainty that, indeed, Kotoka was the one who backstabbed Mel and got her terminated from Hololive. It is sad that it had to happen, because even Cover didn't want to. However, it was done due to legal reasons regardless. I might as well call for Kotoka Torahime to be removed from Nijisanji, not that her achievements were not great in the first place. She made a sacrifice of contract (by the numbers), and got away with it. It was done with impunity, and served the Niji clique well. Sorry, but the truth will not be hidden from me, as numbers don't lie.