forum

What is your favorite youtuber, Says about the user above you

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AxisPraxisMDS
Its simple is basically What is your fav ytber says about you, but the user Above you
(Im sucks at explaining this)
Ex: My Fav youtuber is Tank fish

You: you're based
Also, my fav youtuber is Pewdiepie,

And repeat

note: that was a mistake, my fav is darkaltrax and tank fish
lostsilver
pewdiepie is okay i guess

sacrow, he does creepypasta vids
or wowman, he does analog horror vids :3
Topic Starter
AxisPraxisMDS

lostsilver wrote:

pewdiepie is okay i guess

sacrow, he does creepypasta vids
or wowman, he does analog horror vids :3
Im not into Scary stuff, but thats ok

Actually, my fav ytber is Darkaltrax, for Make me laugh vids and Tank fish, for its content
Hydreigon
…oh gosh the english, from what i can understand, u just pick the 2 youtubers on top and pick which one you like the most?

and then say out 2 youtubers you like for the next poster to pick?

okay then…

-

ot: never heard of the 2 uh…

ACTUALLY i watched some of Tank fish’s videos so yea… id pick that than the other roblox youtuber…

-

ill say some popular ones

Internet Historian

or

Lemmino
synthwavesquid
i think the idea is that you say your favorite youtuber, then the next person says what that says about you (or i guess their opinion on the youtuber overall?), and the cycle repeats

title's confusing to read :V

>>>

so, going off of that, i see you like your videos talking about internet stories 'n mysteries

>>

hard to pick a favorite, but i think i'll go with styropyro
mqwilliamscom
Not familiar with stryo, but judging by the 5 second lookup it seems like you possess above average IQ.

Mine varies, but it’s between Meatcanyon, Joel G, and Avacado Animations
Patatitta
I have no clue who any of those are but seems like a animations content farms which I heavily dislike

Tim rogers (Their current channel is action button)
Aireunaeus
Have seen his summer break video and it is half boring and half interesting. nevertheless, based pick

Idk honestly but but i'd rather say CoryxKenshin or Calebcity lol
Nanofranne
Idk the former so I'll talk about the latter

I wonder why he isn't an actor already or better, a movie producer. Man produce the funniest thing ever, I sometimes wake up my mom at one a.m lmao. He isn't the most active but everything he upload, is polished, high quality skit that I will rewatch again. I always forgot that it's just him recording himself just because of how well his acting and the videography.

Adam Duff lucidpixul or Saito Naoki